Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2023, 01:27 PM

749 posts, read 582,277 times

Advertisements

I am thinking of flying to Miami and going to Haulover Beach. The website looks like it is for nudists or those who want to shed their clothes. Is that just a part of the beach? . Is the beach mostly young sun bathers? I a single (straight) man of retirement age on vacation.
Is it free? Is it very popular, this month or next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2023, 02:25 PM

1,948 posts, read 3,328,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnelian View Post
I am thinking of flying to Miami and going to Haulover Beach. The website looks like it is for nudists or those who want to shed their clothes. Is that just a part of the beach? . Is the beach mostly young sun bathers? I a single (straight) man of retirement age on vacation.
Very nice beach/park area. Only a portion is for nude sun bathing. It is free. It is popular.

Old 10-02-2023, 03:43 PM

17,351 posts, read 22,099,637 times
Quote:
Walk south to the inlet and watch the mayhem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6AjObWOFIU

Old 10-02-2023, 04:04 PM

2,048 posts, read 1,610,244 times
You still have to pay for parking at the adjacent lot as of now.

Old 10-03-2023, 06:26 AM

126 posts, read 220,442 times
Quote:

The nude sunbathing area is on the far northern end of the beach. There are plenty of signs to let you know you are entering the nude area. I'd guess that part only consists of 20% of the beach. The largest expanse of the beach which is not clothing optional starts at the southern end at Haulover inlet, which I recommend. In my experience the beach is very popular and mostly frequented by families, especially on weekends. The added benefit of being at the inlet is that it's fun to watch boats try to navigate the sometimes choppy waters as they head out to open water. Yes...there are also the partying bikini clad boaters that will add to the show. Haulover beach is actually a county park. The east side of route A1A is the beach and the boating facilities etc are on the west side. I believe parking (via a parking app) is $5 on weekdays and $7 on weekend for the entire day.

Old 10-06-2023, 10:35 AM

22,352 posts, read 29,470,487 times
As someone who has personally been there many times, you'll find mostly older people there and ones that you don't really want to see nude. But it is what it is. There is a parking lot directly across from the nude section. You go through an underground tunnel to get to the beach. Please keep to yourself and don't harass the single women laying out. I've literally had to get up and scream at men to get tf away from me

Old 12-12-2023, 06:25 AM

10,744 posts, read 13,401,104 times
Haulover is a very pretty beach. You can enjoy the clothing optional section or the more family friendly vanilla beach. You'll have fun! Nice folks there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami