Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2022, 03:34 PM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneParty2022 View Post
Florida is a mix of cultures and implants. In some cultures travelling 4 inches from the front car's rear bumper is considered safe following space.
And some cultures think complying with traffic laws is optional.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2023, 03:26 AM

2,981 posts, read 1,164,508 times
One of the most frustrating drivers are the seniors in the parking lot in stores like publix or Walmart who want a specific parking spot and stop there until the person came out of the store and everyone slow to backup so you it hard to go around the old person car!!

Old 01-08-2023, 11:51 AM

2,529 posts, read 1,860,003 times
So just another day on the turnpike?

Old 01-08-2023, 01:41 PM

152 posts, read 130,556 times
We need to be aware of multicultural driving styles.

Old 01-09-2023, 05:37 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,214,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRice View Post
I do not understand why people try to play traffic cop in these highways and not just move over for faster traffic, regardless of legality. The FHP is struggling for cadets right now, if you want to be paid to hold up traffic all day, I can provide the job app link. You as a civilian have no right, impetus, duty, or otherwise to hold us faster drivers up, and what you’re doing may even be illegal.

I just love people who try to floor it to block me from passing when I get into the next lane parallel to them then they just look stupid when I blow right past them with my TwinPower Turbo engine in track mode. I don’t know why people repeatedly try to outrun my SPORTS CAR in SUVs, Nissan Altimas, and Ford F150s, and other slow turd vehicles but they fail every time, just as in the case in LKJ saying above. I then roll my window down and put my thumb and pointer finger into an L then point at the failure driver as to say, totally intentionally, “You are a LOSER and WILL NOT prevent me from passing.”

Safety? I guess you like inching along 5mph at 5pm up 95NB for 2 hours every evening. Give me a break. “Safety” is the sole reason that traffic slows to a crawl at that time on the interstate on weekdays, I guess you 65mph-in-the-left-lane-people must enjoy it.
What a juvenile attitude to have. Sounds like you are trying to compensate for your own insecurities. I can assure you you look like the loser not the other way around. If you did the loser thing out the window to me personally in traffic I would just laugh and feel sorry for you.

Old 01-09-2023, 05:01 PM

30,395 posts, read 21,215,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRice View Post
I do not understand why people try to play traffic cop in these highways and not just move over for faster traffic, regardless of legality. The FHP is struggling for cadets right now, if you want to be paid to hold up traffic all day, I can provide the job app link. You as a civilian have no right, impetus, duty, or otherwise to hold us faster drivers up, and what you’re doing may even be illegal.

I just love people who try to floor it to block me from passing when I get into the next lane parallel to them then they just look stupid when I blow right past them with my TwinPower Turbo engine in track mode. I don’t know why people repeatedly try to outrun my SPORTS CAR in SUVs, Nissan Altimas, and Ford F150s, and other slow turd vehicles but they fail every time, just as in the case in LKJ saying above. I then roll my window down and put my thumb and pointer finger into an L then point at the failure driver as to say, totally intentionally, “You are a LOSER and WILL NOT prevent me from passing.”

Safety? I guess you like inching along 5mph at 5pm up 95NB for 2 hours every evening. Give me a break. “Safety” is the sole reason that traffic slows to a crawl at that time on the interstate on weekdays, I guess you 65mph-in-the-left-lane-people must enjoy it.
Anytime ya wanna race me slice let me know bro. I will eat that twin turbo up like a pup. My modded Vette is always ready to play.

Old 01-09-2023, 05:47 PM

21,615 posts, read 31,180,666 times
South FL drivers are not just aggressive - they’re downright reckless. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.

Old 01-09-2023, 05:58 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,214,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Anytime ya wanna race me slice let me know bro. I will eat that twin turbo up like a pup. My modded Vette is always ready to play.
Manhood swinging contest. Ahhh male peacocking at its finest here folks.

Old 01-09-2023, 05:59 PM

30,395 posts, read 21,215,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
Manhood swinging contest. Ahhh male peacocking at its finest here folks.
Them days are over rover. Don't even work right anymore. But i take on all comers on the road.

Old 01-10-2023, 01:58 PM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Say it ain't so, bro....

I can't see you in that "little boys with their toys" category..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida