Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2020, 05:30 AM

786 posts, read 627,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Well, if you're right the virus should go away after that drooling buffoon Joe Biden takes office. We'll see. Care to bet on whether the virus is still around after Biden is installed as pResident?

The ONLY way it "goes away" in any significant way (and it will NEVER go away completely, it is a virus) will be thanks to President Trump and Operation Warp Speed. The optics of what he said or didn't say have virtually nothing to do with the spread of the virus. That was and is all political rhetoric that seems to have worked.

Grow up please, it's really pathetic you are carrying yourself worse than your hero, Trump... and he set the worlds lowest bar of all time. He has devalued and dismissed this virus from Day 1 calling it a Democrat hoax and Global Conspiracy against him. Now he is fighting to overturn the who democratic election process to feed his ego.

His minion DeSantis has been just as bad. Oversaw the worst unemployment system collapse... then allowing the same company that caused it continued contracts with the state. Getting caught manipulating case numbers early on, then gets in a petty battle over the person who caught and called BS on him. Then voids all city and county fines and penalties for those who violated COVID protocol.

I'd say do some research for yourself, but that involves tuning into your favorite conservative blogger and Trump's Twitter feed for information... so never mind you arent capable of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2020, 06:56 AM

5,426 posts, read 3,496,673 times
I really wish you guys would please take the politics to the politics forum. Thanks!

Old 11-24-2020, 08:26 AM

13,626 posts, read 7,951,020 times
Yeah, Florida is a real disaster

Old 11-24-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
I really wish you guys would please take the politics to the politics forum. Thanks!
It's a COVID thread, response from state and federal leaders is going to come up. If that offends you, you can avoid a thread like this. Thanks .

Old 11-24-2020, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUMike View Post
Yeah, Florida is a real disaster

NYC and LA have a population density that is perfect for COVID, these cities hold a higher population that some states entirely so comparing New York and California with NYC and LA included in their numbers isnt really a realistic comparison to prove any point. Other large cities besides LA and NYC are capable of managing with responsible precautions. Some states and cities took it serious some didnt. Proof is in the daily cases.

Old 11-24-2020, 12:56 PM

13,626 posts, read 7,951,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfenn006 View Post
NYC and LA have a population density that is perfect for COVID, these cities hold a higher population that some states entirely so comparing New York and California with NYC and LA included in their numbers isnt really a realistic comparison to prove any point. Other large cities besides LA and NYC are capable of managing with responsible precautions. Some states and cities took it serious some didnt. Proof is in the daily cases.
You mean "cases" that come from positive PCR tests? The ones that are "scientifically meaningless"?

Did you even look at the chart? Take NY off of it and just look at Florida by itself. There is simply no crisis.

Old 11-24-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUMike View Post
You mean "cases" that come from positive PCR tests? The ones that are "scientifically meaningless"?

Did you even look at the chart? Take NY off of it and just look at Florida by itself. There is simply no crisis.

You are trying to talk science while referencing a "Financial Times" analysis chart. Good try.

Try Using Facts.

18 000 Dead and close to a Million Positive cases. 52 thousand in this week alone which currently 5th highest in the country. Keep trying.

Old 11-27-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfenn006 View Post
It's a COVID thread, response from state and federal leaders is going to come up. If that offends you, you can avoid a thread like this. Thanks .
I want to read about covid19 in Florida therefore I want to read this thread, not avoid it. If I want to read about politics, I will go to the Politics and Other Controversies Forum. Thanks!

Old 11-27-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
I want to read about covid19 in Florida therefore I want to read this thread, not avoid it. If I want to read about politics, I will go to the Politics and Other Controversies Forum. Thanks!

If you want to read about Coronavirus in Florida, then you better go to the Florida media outlets, CDC website, and google "Coronavirus in Florida"...

Going go an Open to Members Forum about Florida Coronavirus thread and getting bent out of shape because members are discussing State and Federal Leadership and Response to the pandemic that affects FLORIDA, is probably not where you want to be going. Thanks!

Good Luck in you search.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:23 PM

Baptist Hospital in Miami currently has 30 patients in the ER waiting for rooms to be admitted. They can't turn patients away but they are urging doctors to send patients to other hospitals. The hospital is in bypass meaning that if a patient comes in via ambulance they will be diverted to a different hospital. 8pm 12/2/2020
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida