Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM

453 posts, read 632,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Why are the women who so short shorts also into hairiness? Aren't there women who like smooth male legs?
As long as they're that way naturally. I don't need a man who spends more time shaving/waxing/whatever his legs than I do on mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014, 05:41 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,813,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kineticity View Post
As long as they're that way naturally. I don't need a man who spends more time shaving/waxing/whatever his legs than I do on mine.
Well women's legs aren't that way naturally. Maybe women are just jealous he'll have better legs than her?

There's no logical reason why only women and not men should show off their legs. It's a modern thing. Either both or neither, but when you stop to think about it it's odd when it's one and not the other.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:49 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,955,893 times
Quote:
Well women's legs aren't that way naturally. Maybe women are just jealous he'll have better legs than her?

There's no logical reason why only women and not men should show off their legs. It's a modern thing. Either both or neither, but when you stop to think about it it's odd when it's one and not the other.
Those who have good bodies should show them off, regardless of whether they're men or women.

Old 01-20-2014, 07:18 PM

453 posts, read 632,395 times
Quote:

I don't mind if a guy has better legs than I do. My ex-husband did, and so have many of my boyfriends.

I just am turned off by guys who shave or wax their legs or chest.
I like it when men show off their legs, though.

Old 01-21-2014, 05:48 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,877,005 times
The first time I ever heard of actor Brian Dennehy some women on TV were talking about how they liked his legs because they thought men's legs should be larger than women's.

Old 01-21-2014, 11:10 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,461,062 times
im right in the middle. anything longer than the knee is lame and im not crazy about the short shorts. even when i played basketball my shorts were a couple inches above the knee. looks the best imo

Old 01-22-2014, 06:59 AM

18,532 posts, read 18,768,755 times
Long shorts under the knee just look silly to me.. dont get it at all, why bother when their only short longs or long shorts.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:09 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,813,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
The first time I ever heard of actor Brian Dennehy some women on TV were talking about how they liked his legs because they thought men's legs should be larger than women's.
Why should they be larger? Are they naturally larger? No men have leaner, more slender legs (but more muscular) on average than women, who have a different fat distribution to men.

Old 04-27-2014, 12:58 PM

784 posts, read 1,982,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Long shorts under the knee just look silly to me.. dont get it at all, why bother when their only short longs or long shorts.
I agree. You might as well just wear long pants.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:08 PM

351 posts, read 500,102 times
Um, the trend right now is right above the knee, at least with younger people Which is how it SHOULD be worn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty