Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 04:44 PM

1,891 posts, read 1,684,415 times

Advertisements

I want to go to las Vegas again

Being from paris and knowing it almost by heart, I way really impressed by my first view of LV. I loved west side of USA, an area with a stunning nature, and in the middle of nowhere, this 'city of light', that impressed me a lot in its way...

West coast is definitely an incredible place for a travel, I must admit that USA are blessed with nature
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2018, 07:39 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,576,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
So far I've visited Toronto but I'd like to visit..

New York
Anchorage
Boston
Philadelphia
Vancouver
Calgary
San Francisco
D.C
Seattle

I have a slight bias to affluent and liberal cities..
Thanks to whoever repped this comment. I don't know what I was thinking including Calgary and Anchorage.

You can add Montreal to the list. Maybe Miami, because I've never been to a tropical climate.

Last edited by dunno what to put here; 02-14-2018 at 07:50 AM..

Old 02-19-2018, 08:54 PM

74 posts, read 73,161 times
I live in the US, but am not from here. I have now visited many of the cities in your list, and live in one of them, so my list is colored by how much I've liked those places and represents what I'd recommend to a non North American visitor.

Chicago
Toronto
New York City
Los Angeles
New Orleans
Vancouver
Montreal
DC
Boston
Miami
San Francisco
Vegas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World