Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 09:01 AM

3,715 posts, read 5,305,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
Yes it does taste like vomit. Trust me.

Unless you are eating the extra creamy milk chocolate one.
I don't like Cadbury it is plain and boring. My fav chocolate is Lindors and the Galaxy. I don't really eat peanut butter stuff. Someones I eat those wee reeces buns.
"trust me?"
i eat hershey chocolate every week, so i think I know how it tastes and it tastes good to me. You can buy them at asda and tesco now as they entered the UK market.
yeah Galaxy is good, it melts so nicely in the mouth love it! and reeses is just fab all te way haha

the american sweets that I ordered all contain peanut butter... I love the combination of chocolate and the saltiness of butter.
I also like coconut sweets

Old 07-11-2013, 09:06 AM

20,633 posts, read 24,046,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrix542 View Post
"trust me?"
i eat hershey chocolate every week, so i think I know how it tastes and it tastes good to me. You can buy them at asda and tesco now as they entered the UK market.
yeah Galaxy is good, it melts so nicely in the mouth love it! and reeses is just fab all te way haha

the american sweets that I ordered all contain peanut butter... I love the combination of chocolate and the saltiness of butter.
I also like coconut sweets
There is an asda store right near me, I am not thick. Hershey's have been on sale where I live for Donkey's now - they really are no big deal. And I have ate the original flavour aswell as my next door neighbour and others and anybody I know who has ate it has agreed with me that it does taste like vomit. Maybe you are obsessed about it because you are Polish and they don't really get american food. But over here we have quite a bit of american foods and it ain't no big deal.

I used to order american foods, but they really are not much different to ours. All the drinks taste the same. Kool aid is like jelly so there is no point in ordering that. The only thing that you can't get here is Cool Whip.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
There is an asda store right near me, I am not thick. Hershey's have been on sale where I live for Donkey's now - they really are no big deal. And I have ate the original flavour aswell as my next door neighbour and others and anybody I know who has ate it has agreed with me that it does taste like vomit. Maybe you are obsessed about it because you are Polish and they don't really get american food. But over here we have quite a bit of american foods and it ain't no big deal.

I used to order american foods, but they really are not much different to ours. All the drinks taste the same. Kool aid is like jelly so there is no point in ordering that. The only thing that you can't get here is Cool Whip.
First of all, ive lived in UK since 2006.. I dont live in Poland so whats on sale in Poland has absolutely no effect on me?
and in case you didnt know, Poland has more american sweets and food than UK... Lays, Cheetos etc have been in poland forever and many other. so no im not obsessed, i simply like the taste, whats so hard to understand?

Everyone likes different things, i think eating chips with vinegar is GROSS, but people in this country seem to love it and god for them, but I like what I like.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:14 AM

Quote:
First of all, ive lived in UK since 2006.. I dont live in Poland so whats on sale in Poland has absolutely no effect on me?
and in case you didnt know, Poland has more american sweets and food than UK... Lays, Cheetos etc have been in poland forever and many other. so no im not obsessed, i simply like the taste, whats so hard to understand?

Everyone likes different things, i think eating chips with vinegar is GROSS, but people in this country seem to love it and god for them, but I like what I like.
LOL ok whatever you think. But you are still Polish.

I sincerely doubt that poland has more american food than us. We have LAYS here. It is called Walkers. And I have been to america and the 'lay's' that we have here are better because we have more choice. McDonald's is better here in the ice cream market. I think they have like 2 varities of McFlurry whereas we have 5/6. We also have american cereals that poland would not have.

It's fine to like different things whatever you want like. I'm just saying that Hersheys do taste like vomit and it really is no fuss to see american foods.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:15 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ducts_lays.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...alkerslogo.png

Old 07-11-2013, 09:16 AM

lays and british walkers do not taste the same... not to mention Cheetos.
I grew up with Lays, and i can see a big difference in taste

Old 07-11-2013, 09:18 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,814,536 times
One thing I do love - Jolly Ranchers!

I also had some white hot chocolate that a friend got from the US - that was amazing. I haven't tried finding anything like it here, I'm not sure if they sell anything like it.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
lays and british walkers do not taste the same... not to mention Cheetos.
I grew up with Lays, and i can see a big difference in taste
How do you know the crisps that you are getting in Poland are the same as the ones in america?

Because the ones I got in america tasted the exact same. And incase you did not know we have cheetos here they are called Wotsits. Actually we used to have Cheetos here anyway.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:29 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,814,536 times
Cheetos are hot though aren't they? Wotsits are not - although I think you can buy hot Wotsits.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:30 AM

Nope they are not hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather