Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 06:26 AM

2,258 posts, read 1,305,260 times

Advertisements

That's true

Old 11-13-2015, 06:38 AM

881 posts, read 647,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
And you call yourself Australian.
Certainly do. Don't need to be put in a coma by a boring ass game to cement my status as an aussie Used to give **** to my old workmates about how boring it is, great times giving each other stick

Old 11-13-2015, 06:40 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
Certainly do. Don't need to be put in a coma by a boring ass game to cement my status as an aussie Used to give **** to my old workmates about how boring it is, great times giving each other stick
Wow, shameful. What sports do you like?

Old 11-13-2015, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Wow, shameful. What sports do you like?
none. don't give a **** about sport. Was never good at any sports, never enjoyed PE in school and faked many sickies to get out of it. Always used to rejoice on rainy days when they would cancel PE class. Not shameful at all, just being an individual

Cricket IMO is one of the boring coma-inducing sports there are. That's just my opinion though, as an individual.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:47 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
none. don't give a **** about sport. Was never good at any sports, never enjoyed PE in school and faked many sickies to get out of it. Always used to rejoice on rainy days when they would cancel PE class. Not shameful at all, just being an individual

Cricket IMO is one of the boring coma-inducing sports there are. That's just my opinion though, as an individual.
Fair enough. I just assumed because you drink a lot, you would like some sports That's fine though.

I didn't like PE class either, unless we were playing basketball or cricket. Too many of those popular kids took it too seriously and I ****ing hated them lol. I was one of the nerds that was alright at a bit of sport

And yes, you're certainly an individual

Old 11-13-2015, 07:12 AM

5,586 posts, read 10,659,576 times
Quote:
Fair enough. I just assumed because you drink a lot, you would like some sports That's fine though.

I didn't like PE class either, unless we were playing basketball or cricket. Too many of those popular kids took it too seriously and I ****ing hated them lol. I was one of the nerds that was alright at a bit of sport

Same thing for me except replace basketball and cricket with volleyball and athletics - basketball was the one sport I absolutely hated with a passion. I don't know why, but I tended to either be really good at something or really bad at it with nothing in between.

Though thankfully my school didn't take PE very seriously. One year we had double PE last thing on a Friday afternoon and about a third of the year used to just disappear and go home instead and nobody cared lol

Old 11-13-2015, 07:16 AM

Quote:

this!

Google is asking me to type in captcha's for my search terms. WTF is this gay ass bull****???

Old 11-13-2015, 07:16 AM

2,258 posts, read 1,305,260 times
I can usually play most sports but I am exceptionally sh*t at badminton, I can't hit **** Literally, i have trouble hitting the **** with my racket, almost retardedly.

Old 11-13-2015, 07:19 AM

6,908 posts, read 7,672,495 times
I love badminton, it's awesome.

Old 11-13-2015, 07:22 AM

5,586 posts, read 10,659,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodleman556 View Post
I can usually play most sports but I am exceptionally sh*t at badminton, I can't hit **** Literally, i have trouble hitting the **** with my racket, almost retardedly.
A few weeks ago I was playing pool with a friend of mine who is dyspraxic. I always thought most people saying they were dyspraxic etc were just exaggerating and making excuses for themselves, but after seeing him fail to hit the white ball three times in a row I now believe him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather