Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 05:33 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

I tend to believe the same as guyntexas said above - that life is all happening now. Past present future all happening at the same time.
My thoughts are that when you die you somehow get above the CD/DVD and look down on it and can pick the place you want to return to next time.

If all this now is stored in your energy field which may go with you after death, then it is quite possible that different psychics can access different parts of that or literally "read your energy fields".

I also believe that the larger or higher self "you" has offshoots which are "alternative you" s and these are like fingers on a hand belonging to your higher self. These fingers are placed in same/different worlds to experience different learning paths and when they die they return to merge with your higher self to be re-born somewhere else again for another life of learning maybe.

Strange what folks believe isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2023, 12:35 AM

12 posts, read 3,885 times
My earliest remembrance of a past life was as the Keeper of the 'Kings' hunting dogs in ancient Egypt. They looked like giant shaggy greyhounds to me.
My most recent as a French medical doctor in WWI, which I always had a slight memory of. In Middle Ages Germany I was a female blonde with pigtails, dying early of tuberculosis. Not as early as a black African baby who starved though.
I am told in my next life I shall be a Rabbi in Israel.
A psychic acquaintance had a vision of her future life in 3,100 CE, living in giant caves underground and subsisting on GM fungi. By this time the genus Homo is telepathic and telekinetic. Make of this last what you will: it fits global warming, also so-called ET's with advanced technology including time travel backwards. Our own descendants.
As to multiple timelines who knows?

Old 04-25-2023, 03:42 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Anyone who wants to investigate this can read about the Christos Experiment as I have posted about on a number of occasions. Not saying that the experience is past lives being visited, but the experiences are interesting events created by our mind whilst awake and conscious.

As with all this type of thing, there is a warning which goes with it, so think carefully before you try it. Book: Windows of the Mind by Gerald Glaskin which can be bought from second-hand book shops. He details the technique and his investigation into the practice with his friends.

Old 04-26-2023, 08:27 PM

1,706 posts, read 1,152,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david collier View Post
My earliest remembrance of a past life was as the Keeper of the 'Kings' hunting dogs in ancient Egypt. They looked like giant shaggy greyhounds to me.
My most recent as a French medical doctor in WWI, which I always had a slight memory of. In Middle Ages Germany I was a female blonde with pigtails, dying early of tuberculosis. Not as early as a black African baby who starved though.
I am told in my next life I shall be a Rabbi in Israel.
A psychic acquaintance had a vision of her future life in 3,100 CE, living in giant caves underground and subsisting on GM fungi. By this time the genus Homo is telepathic and telekinetic. Make of this last what you will: it fits global warming, also so-called ET's with advanced technology including time travel backwards. Our own descendants.
As to multiple timelines who knows?

How interesting.

My memories of my past life during the 1800s are a bit sad, so I don't dwell on them.

Old 04-30-2023, 06:15 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Anyone who wants to investigate this can read about the Christos Experiment as I have posted about on a number of occasions. Not saying that the experience is past lives being visited, but the experiences are interesting events created by our mind whilst awake and conscious.

As with all this type of thing, there is a warning which goes with it, so think carefully before you try it. Book: Windows of the Mind by Gerald Glaskin which can be bought from second-hand book shops. He details the technique and his investigation into the practice with his friends.
I highly recommend the books by Dr. Michael Newton: Journey of Souls; Destiny of Souls.

Also; Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal