Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
ttk ttk started this thread

79 posts, read 178,994 times

Advertisements

I sometimes often wonder if the UFO and similar mysteries are simply humans, or the future race of the universe, time traveling to our present. Anyone else considered this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 04:08 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,149,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttk View Post
I sometimes often wonder if the UFO and similar mysteries are simply humans, or the future race of the universe, time traveling to our present. Anyone else considered this?
I have hear of this theory, Though some scientists have said time travel is possible I doubt it. The past has happened and the future unwritten. There may be meta-universes, dimensions that exist out side of our normal space-time restraints. At any rate, With billions of galaxies out there I believe there is life. I also think that it may be so far away that we may never meet or even be able to communicate. We rely on SETI and radio signals that may be too primitive, Or even too advanced for them to recognize. Intelligent life may be per-industrial and not technologically advanced.

I have always said that somewhere, far away life may be intelligent and look up at the skies wondering the same thing.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:35 AM

652 posts, read 875,075 times
Time travel is possible. Time can be bent in ways which affect the physics of objects in this physical world. Everything can be rewritten or changed. There is a father time in this universe. It would take years of dedicated study to understand the concept of time. The time space continuum is directly related to time and space. They say timing is key to success.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:00 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,835,296 times
I more or less believe there are multiple parallel universes out there, and that a hypothetical trip through time would either lead to or "create" new universes rather than move about the timeline in our own universe.

Otherwise we run into paradoxes that just don't happen in real-life physics.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:49 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,985,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I more or less believe there are multiple parallel universes out there, and that a hypothetical trip through time would either lead to or "create" new universes rather than move about the timeline in our own universe.

Otherwise we run into paradoxes that just don't happen in real-life physics.
I tend to agree with you.
I think our consciousness is the greater reality.
I read that psychics (fortune tellers)read the most probable future that exists at a certain time, which is why our decisions can change our future. This is sort of a decision tree of possible futures with some being more likely for our consciousness to travel down.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:53 AM

45,469 posts, read 60,692,988 times

Star Trek VIII: First Contact - Trailer - YouTube

Old 02-08-2013, 04:06 AM

20 posts, read 37,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttk View Post
Hey,You are not alone,Ive been trying to find out about the four dimensions,Our electro-magnetic pulse(oor frequency is 8.72hz.)time travel is a excellent "One Size Fits All" for lost technologies ,e.g.;The Pryamids,reincarnations..Might it not be that,Its not a past life but a dimension that you warp drive into from a black hole,wormhole,vortex or portal.Stephen Hawkings is one of" our generation's" Great Minds,He is the man to seek out.But back to one of my Favorite Therories.....Would it not explain why the big hurry with the Hedron Collider.and the one thing I'm REALLY,Really.outraged by the balls of our gov. to not give us one single acknowlegment that UFO's are a part of our world.Im very long winded ,and I ditched typing,At 50,Lightning fast texting fingers arent in my profile,I'm new at this,Im trying not to sound like a,conspiracy loving,Paranoid recluse,...in a fashionable ,FOIL HAT,of course!IS it that they have prior knowlegde of events that happen,in the future when we achieve ability togo as fast as lite,we visit ourselves,they say quantum laws shows yes to hoppin to ,but wont allow for ,goin back.Well we arent the center of the univ....I KNOW we have to be messin with things trying to undo the out come of what is sure to be a Apocalypse ,or perhaps they just dont like losing,REMEMBER...EVERY GREAT CIVILIZATION FALLS....But,thereis balance in the natural laws,There really cant be a End of Days,show down ,There is positive,negative, in every thing ,every moment.For good to to triumph over evil is not scientifically possible ,Of course,if we cease to exsist,there will still be energy,it cant be evaporated,doesnt disolve,fade ,break down.discipate,everything in our universe is as connected to every living thing ,WE ARE STIFFLED BY The very thing that we seem to think is ours,exclusively.A soul,Does it define us as a energy.When we die,life flashes before your eyes.....Perhaps it just a parting of the record of a soul,with the energy left ,to recycle????reincarn..Or maybe ,that feeling of "god" WHO IS AN E.T.I mean.. he wasnt from my neighborhood,I don't know,I feel we have lost ourselves,we drifted from the natural world,which we were part of.Technology has feed our egos with what i call the," ITS ALL ABOUT ME,and dont forget about,...MEEEE"syndrome,Sheep logic has a long-term lease .ANSWER THIS;When or what time or events,in the evolution our species did we go off track,harmony is balance.I appreciate anyone who is willing go this far in my .Wandering Ponderings,Im frustrated with my replies,because i get off subject,Had know idea that if I put all my thoughts and therories I "ponder" on just one topic, that I really didnt even get to my better stuff,Im p acking my self with all kinds of knowledge,cant get enuf .Never been a "make a list" person.I m too far ahead of myself ,The list would be obsolete by its completion.But ,I have a "GOOGLE" list.INternet is a life changing influence.And, I'm here to re-connect ,with what.....IM READY,Im blessed with a bunch of experiences,that i desperately want to answer.And a gift for knowing the truth when ihear it,And the wisdom to reckognize ,that i'm not,....YEt :smack::eek::smack::tape:

Old 02-08-2013, 09:13 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,680,797 times
Pjw5150-
Since you are new at this- may I suggest using the space bar after every word and comma.
Also, form paragraphs and don't underline.
I could not read your post once I got to the underlined portion.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,680,797 times
Time travel may be possible. I've heard the theory that UFO's could be human.
There is supposedly some machine right now that is said can look into the future.
We are past 12/21/2012 now, but supposedly when the operators tried to look beyond 2012, they could not.
That was fairly interesting pre last year, but not so interesting now.

If time travel is possible, I think we will first find the abilty in our minds.
We can already remote view which is seeing something that is far away, or not in our field of vision. But that only deals with current time, not the past nor the future.
I'm not so sure about if we will be able to BE in that time to interact with others, maybe we will be ghost-like, or just observers.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:56 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,985,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Pjw5150-
Since you are new at this- may I suggest using the space bar after every word and comma.
Also, form paragraphs and don't underline.
I could not read your post once I got to the underlined portion.
I would like to second this. Thanks, OwlKaMyst.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal