Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2013, 11:50 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,975,369 times

Advertisements

I don't claim to be a psychic or to be able to read the future. However, I have many unexplained coincidences. It wasn't up until recently that I have been able to follow the path of the incidences. These incidents occur quite often but my friends and family refuse to believe me. My most memorable line of path was the one that made them believers. It was as follows;

On june 19, 2012 I decided to read an online article about boxer- manny pacquiaos's loss to bradley on June 08. While doing so, it had occurred to me that ms. sanchez, a filipino cast off from american idol sang the national anthem for the NBA finals on June 13.

It just so happened that on that day, BBC had a report stating that asians surpassed hispanics as the fastest growing immigrants in america. From there, and following the line of path, I immediately knew Tiger Woods would make the news based on my history. I decided to google tiger woods. According to Forbes magazine on june 18, Tiger Woods was surpassed as the highest paid athlete, falling to 3rd place behind #2 mayweather and #3 pacquiao.

With so many asians making the news and based on my history of following the line of path, I shared with my friends that the Miami Heat would win the NBA championship. And guess why I came to that conclulsion?

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it....

Erik Spoelstra, the head coach of the miami heat, is the first Asian American head coach of the NBA and now is the first AA to win an NBA championship....

But there are so many stories like this. Don't know where it comes from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 02:08 PM

4,970 posts, read 6,278,900 times
Not sure if this is real or a joke...

You say on June 19, 2012 you predicted the Miami Heat would win the NBA championship. At which point the Heat were already up 2 games to 1 in a best of 7 series and won their third game on that day, so when you made this prediction they could have been up 3 games to 1 already. Even at 2-1, odds already favor the Heat to win. Doesn't sound too psychic to me.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:54 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,229,765 times
If you look hard enough, any group of random events are bound to have something in common.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:46 PM

20 posts, read 37,992 times
that isnt what was said,she or he were following intuition.not random satistics,or even an educated guess.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:50 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,939,799 times
You are trying to apply a logical sequence to your thinking and reasoning - and it doesn't quite follow. You didn't say anything about intuition at all.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:53 PM

yes that is called an imagination,maybe there are abilities most of us dont think EVEN exist.And others might not understand.WANDER and PONDER.....

Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM

ok,Point taken,Let me re phrase,No, actually,I went back and reread post .!st off...I stuck for the poster,2ndyou are saying Im too" logical"(I'm gunna get some laughs from anyone that knows me)Since there isnt a science field that is RECOGNIZED by main stream society or well,whatever.Mypoint is ....that psychics,mediums and other related subjects are "POO POO'ED"because ITS UNproven or NOT DISproven.#rd,It seems like YOU are saying that she is basically lying,that shes not psychic because she could have read the sports.BUT I dont think thats the case,thanks for the the "logical reasoning" compliment.LOLYOU are definetly NOT pyschic,or intuitive,BUT I like you.EMBRACE OUR DIFFERENCES.I try to everyday to be more tollerant and compassionate to others.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:54 PM

621 posts, read 659,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjw5150 View Post
ok,Point taken,Let me re phrase,No, actually,I went back and reread post .!st off...I stuck for the poster,2ndyou are saying Im too" logical"(I'm gunna get some laughs from anyone that knows me)Since there isnt a science field that is RECOGNIZED by main stream society or well,whatever.Mypoint is ....that psychics,mediums and other related subjects are "POO POO'ED"because ITS UNproven or NOT DISproven.#rd,It seems like YOU are saying that she is basically lying,that shes not psychic because she could have read the sports.BUT I dont think thats the case,thanks for the the "logical reasoning" compliment.LOLYOU are definetly NOT pyschic,or intuitive,BUT I like you.EMBRACE OUR DIFFERENCES.I try to everyday to be more tollerant and compassionate to others.

Back in the day. What would become chemistry was working on turning lead into gold. When they rejected alchemy they through the baby out with the bath water. All of it was called mumbo jumbo.

There is a lot of reasonably reproducible stuff that isn't main stream. On a quantum level it looks like time goes as easily forwards as backwards. What the OP may be doing is attaching his/her energy to data points that match a pattern that hasn't plaid out yet. And seeing the next point in the pattern.

That is an imperfect way to translate the proses into words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal