Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2012, 09:18 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,082,559 times

Advertisements

I really wish Hells Kitchen could have a season where all the chefs were actually good chefs and could get through dinner services from day one. I understand that it's more of a humiliation type of show and they want the people with the big personalities regardless of if they can cook. But seriously, each season only has 1 or 2 people that could legitimately win given their talents. Why can't we have a whole season of Christina's or Justin's? They can still be entertaining, but they would be able to cook.

I was getting so sick of watching Clemenza and his finger in the mouth making the popping sound and then twirling his finger in the air. Did anyone else notice that he made that gesture in basically every single episode? along with saying Whoope!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2012, 04:05 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
I really wish Hells Kitchen could have a season where all the chefs were actually good chefs and could get through dinner services from day one. I understand that it's more of a humiliation type of show and they want the people with the big personalities regardless of if they can cook. But seriously, each season only has 1 or 2 people that could legitimately win given their talents. Why can't we have a whole season of Christina's or Justin's? They can still be entertaining, but they would be able to cook.

I was getting so sick of watching Clemenza and his finger in the mouth making the popping sound and then twirling his finger in the air. Did anyone else notice that he made that gesture in basically every single episode? along with saying Whoope!
Yes - that and the thing where he shakes his face like a wet dog shaking the water off its body.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:08 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Alright Twinkie... It's throwdown time! Barbie got 4... count em'... 4 strikes on the Risotto and you dissin' on my girl Dana. Dana screws up 1 serving of meat and you want to skewer her with a rusty spit. The kitchen equivilant of bustin' a cap in her @ss!

C'mon lady, don't be a cow! You know you're really a closet Dana fan. She's going to the Finals! I know it... You know it... Now you just have to admit it! C'mon... you can do it!!!
Yes, my girl screwed up, but how many times has Dana screwed stuff up? Don't make me go and pull all her screw-ups off Youtube and post 'em up here, ya donkey!!!

I'll admit to being a "closet Dana lover" when you admit to being a "closet Elise lover" or a "closet Robyn lover"!!!

Old 08-23-2012, 09:45 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,469,243 times
WoooooWHoooo!! No more Clemenza!

Old 08-23-2012, 11:12 AM

8,876 posts, read 13,907,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yes, my girl screwed up, but how many times has Dana screwed stuff up? Don't make me go and pull all her screw-ups off Youtube and post 'em up here, ya donkey!!!

I'll admit to being a "closet Dana lover" when you admit to being a "closet Elise lover" or a "closet Robyn lover"!!!
Well, Elise has her good qualities!!! There's uhh... and uhh... Well, nevermind that!

Seriously, I am concerned Ms. Dana may not do so well this week. But, I'll still pull for her.

Let's see who gets the last laugh Twinkie!

Old 08-24-2012, 03:08 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,842,045 times
Christina v Justin in the final. Dana is the wildcard but Christina and Justin just find the Ramsay mold better.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:19 AM

8,801 posts, read 10,236,737 times
I don't think Dana makes it to the final two. She was the only one who didn't spot the sabotaged dish and didn't run the pass very well.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:24 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
I agree. Dana is outta there. Woohoo!!

Old 08-28-2012, 08:55 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
I can't watch this show. I love Kitchen Nightmares though especially the English version.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:55 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,469,243 times
I hate TO Be Continued cuts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV