Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2012, 03:29 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,102,054 times

Advertisements

Yep. The contestants have to be worried about living in a van down by the river or being on welfare for the rest of their lives, because any possible future employer who sees those donkeys would probably pass them over and hire a fast food worker instead! The fast food worker probably has more passion about food and is probably more likely to set any ego aside and be willing to learn and be the best he or she can be. Not like the fools on this show! I'm not really sure why the jackasses on HK are so full of themselves, unless they are goaded into making those gawd-awful comments we get the "pleasure" of seeing in the clips between all the fighting, screaming, name-calling, crying, and bad "cooking" in the kitchen, by the producers of the show.

I couldn't imagine making a bunch of self-serving statements about how awesome I am, how I always win all of my cases, how I am the world's top lawyer, how I am WAY smarter, better, etc. than every other person in the universe, how I am "all that and a bag of chips" ... then turn around and lose my case because of something totally stupid! How embarrassing!!! Yet, that's pretty much what the donkeys on this show are doing! Better to just shut the hell up and cook!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 07:19 PM

8,813 posts, read 10,282,607 times
Tiffany is annoying, and a little bit weird. Baby-talking to a dead pig, really?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:45 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,678,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
It seems that chefs have gone from bad to worse. I don't think they have ever gotten truly talented chefs ala Top Chef.
Many of the female contestants are too volatile to be around hot stoves and knives. I can't imagine anyone hiring them.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:19 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,480,701 times
Brian? was pretty funny last night.
I won't comment on anything else until people have had a chance to see it.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:20 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,731,914 times
Why does Kimmie cry so damn much? yeesh. She is such a big ass baby.

Good riddance to the person kicked off last night.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:10 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,952,350 times
Well, I'll be! GR finally got one right! Royce got rolled. Dumb@ss Ralph Malph went out the door still thinking he was a gift to the kitchen. What a fool!

Now if he finally cans the cow (err, I mean Tiffani) then I can almost call this a real competition.

I like how Robyn is all mouth and opinionated until it's her turn to stand up to pressure. She folded like a house of cards in an earthquake zone when it was time to nominate teammates. She's pretty useless as a leader and a cook.

Kimmie seems to be Nona revived, but with gangsta / immature tendencies. She's all rough and tough until something rubs her the wrong way. Then she blubbers like Flounder in Animal House!

I still don't like Brian. He's a weird duck and not a leader in the least.

I'm still thinking Christina and Justin (is that the dude's name?) as the final two. I personally like Dana, but I think she may make it to #3 if she's lucky.

Now you, you, and you... OUT!!!

Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,351,706 times
Right call on bouncing Royce, what a tool.

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that GR finally called someone a donkey when beating up Clemenza. Still don't see a leader out there.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:51 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,234,024 times
I like Brian, he is cute. It's not like any of these 'winners' are really in charge of GR's places afterwards. But if they really did get what they were promised as winners then my vote would be Christina.

Oh btw, remember when Clemenza was being yelled at because of his scallops? Well they showed him cooking them before he put them up and they were golden brown. When GR went to inspect after he had left it, it was a different color, the golden brown color was not on any of the ones he got yelled at for.

... lol, STAGED!

Last edited by BVitamin; 07-11-2012 at 12:02 AM..

Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,102,054 times
Hey Dudes!!!

I watched Monday's episode last night *thinking* there was also a Tuesday episode ... what a donkey!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! GR told Clemenza "You cook like a DONKEY!!!" That's what we've ALL been waiting for!!!

Yep - so glad "Rolls" Royce is gone. He got .... ROLLED!!!!!

Clemenza made some comment about only screwing up the first batch of scallops ..... is it just me, or does he screw up scallops in EVERY EPISODE???

Hopefully next week Tiffany will get the axe too. Can't stand the dumb b**ch! She literally looks like a pig! Her nose and teeth ...

This episode seemed to focus more on the blue team. Maybe GR thought we all needed a break from the drama and bickering on the red team.

I wonder what GR's got up his sleeve for next week's episode. It looks interesting. What's in the boxes???? Hopefully NOT a severed head ..... just sayin'.

Yeah, Kimmie is a big crybaby. She shoulda hooked up with Patrick. They were both in tune with their inner crybabies.

Robin did a pretty good job on the blue team, so I can't say anything against her for last night, except she still UG-LAY - with a capital U.

I'm gonna bray for either Christina or Justin, only because the show hasn't really focused on Justin, so we don't really know if he's good or bad.

Oh, and one more observation --- what is up with the "ladies" calling each other "dude"???

Well, that's all for now. Gotta go, b**tches and dudes!

Old 07-13-2012, 04:41 AM

45,579 posts, read 60,945,454 times
I have to say that this year is a disappointment. Unlike other seasons no one is standing out as a decent cook or showing much leadership ability. In fact, this past Monday, I forgot to watch and had to catch it on OnDemand the next day. I fell asleep so I didn't even see Royce get booted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV