Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 08:46 PM

259 posts, read 823,431 times

Advertisements

My boy from Kzoo in the bottom 3...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 08:48 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonproject View Post
so shocked with that. He should never be there!

Old 03-26-2009, 09:33 PM

4,264 posts, read 9,282,411 times
Okay so I missed almost all of tonights show, who were the bottom 3? I know Michael left but I just caught it when they were doing his going home thing.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:36 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,471,838 times
Matt, Scott, Michael - bottom three. Scott safe and then down to Matt and Michael.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:40 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Time for Megan or the Blind kid to go home next. I really hope its Megan. She really isnt good and she seems so uncomfortable on stage. Or maybe she just seems really uncoordinated and goofy? Either way, she's the worst singer left after the blind guy and should be going home very very very soon.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:13 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,124,361 times
I was so surprised that Matt was in the bottom three! I like to think the judges would have saved him. He looked quite devastated about it too.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:03 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,386,313 times
I was shocked that Matt was in the bottom three as well... and more surprised that Megan was not. Her performance was horrible, she definitely is not as talented vocally as some of the other competitors.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:24 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,222,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
I was shocked that Matt was in the bottom three as well... and more surprised that Megan was not. Her performance was horrible, she definitely is not as talented vocally as some of the other competitors.
Ditto that!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:13 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,387,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
I agree with you on both of those. The drawing was childish (I hate the stupid antics between the judges, they should be PROFESSIONAL) and the blind guy is terrible.

If you like blind singers look up the following:
Robert Bradley (amazing indy rock/soul/blues singer)
Andrea Bocelli
Ray Charles
José Feliciano
Stevie Wonder

...They can actually sing...
I've gone onto YouTube and it's amazing how many different singing competitions Simon has going on - He has that Britain's Got Talent, Canadian Idol, American Idol, Something in Europe, and this... and heaven knows what else. I know there have been several "World Idol" competitions where all the winners from all the countries compete. Go to YouTube and type in Kurt Nilson. He came in first place in the World Competition a couple of years ago.

Personally, I think Simon's getting burned out and he and Paula are just acting up because they are bored. I'll bet Idol doesn't last many more seasons. Even though it's a huge moneymaker, all the judges seem to have lost their mojo. It's probably why they brought Kara in. And DAWG, RANDY has got to go! Or get a new act. He isn't even that constructive or useful anymore. Again, they are all bored. Wouldn't you be? Good heavens, listening to thousands of bad singers, winnowing it down to 10. Dealing with teenage girls making these major decisions - or worse, someone with a speed dialer on steroids. Simon is probably the only person in the known world who has more money than God right now. He certainly doesn't need to work, but Idol would be a flop without him.

all in all, it's always a fun romp if you don't take it too seriously!

... and, Inquiring minds want to know, "What are you doing up at 1:15 am worrying about THIS?" LOL -- time for bed. Night everyone. See ya next week.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:14 AM

265 posts, read 814,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonproject View Post
Did you happen to see the billboard on Westnedge, telling people to vote for Matt?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV