Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2009, 08:46 AM

461 posts, read 797,193 times

Advertisements

I love Megan! She's interesting, she's different, and she has a great voice. I'm tired of the same old, same old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 09:28 AM

2,521 posts, read 2,350,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Why is the Kris guy still on there?
Because his voice is the most on point of ANY of the singers. He's had the fewest "oops" notes and continues to sing consistently well. He's a heck of a lot better than Scott, Danny, Anoop, Lil and Megan...

Old 03-27-2009, 09:48 AM

247 posts, read 688,176 times
Ok, so I don't mean in any way to be mean, politically incorrect or anything, but I can't understand why Scott is still there, and I think if he weren't blind he would have been gone long before now. He has no versatility, every performance sounds the same, and the judges gave him that feedback last week. At least Simon called it like it was. He made it to bottom 3, but then was immediately safe.

In Kara fashion--asking and answering her own question--

Does he seem like a nice guy? Absolutely
Does he deserve to be there at this point? Definitely not.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:23 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,847,325 times
Sarver was 100% the correct person to send home. Scott, unfortunately, should probably be next. All in all though, they have one hell of a talented group this year!

Old 03-27-2009, 01:33 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
I love Megan! She's interesting, she's different, and she has a great voice. I'm tired of the same old, same old.
Megan is strictly getting by on her good looks at this point - she is by far the weakest one left.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:21 PM

958 posts, read 2,133,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Megan is strictly getting by on her good looks at this point - she is by far the weakest one left.
The same could be said of Scott, He's getting by on his blindness. He by far is the worst singer. The judges have been tossing him softballs and not saying anything about his voice which is bad. This was the first week anything has been said about his singing. He should have never made it past Hollywood week.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:34 PM

1,311 posts, read 4,682,417 times
I agree with many previous posters that the bottom 3 should have been Sarver, Megan, and Scott. None of those 3 has the voice or presence to win. Not to say there's not a market out there for Megan, at least, given she's attractive which labels like, but she's so disjointed. Her styling doesn't match her voice AT ALL. I don't mean you have to look the stereotype of how you sound, I just mean that it seems like she doesn't know she wants to present herself as an artist. It's very confusing.
I happen to kind of like her voice, but she's just not getting it done as far as the competition. I think an entire album of hers would give me a headache, but for a passing song on the radio, sure.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:47 PM

259 posts, read 823,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernkomfort27 View Post

Did you happen to see the billboard on Westnedge, telling people to vote for Matt?
didn't even see it and I travel Westnedge daily, I was probably day dreaming. Where about was it?

Old 03-27-2009, 03:45 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytrot View Post
The same could be said of Scott, He's getting by on his blindness. He by far is the worst singer. The judges have been tossing him softballs and not saying anything about his voice which is bad. This was the first week anything has been said about his singing. He should have never made it past Hollywood week.

Turkey!!!
Definitely. I said in a previous post that Scott will be kept on because STEVIE WONDER was on the other night. Stevie would be piissed if Scott was let go!!!!!!!... Next week he should be gone.. Ugh. He's a nice guy but it is time to say goodbye!!!I dont know how he lasted so long.

Matt all the way at this point in my opinion. Anoop is losing his oomph and so is Gokey.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:23 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,695,020 times
OMG!!!!! WHY IS THE BLIND GUY STILL ON????? I couldn't believe it came down to the oil rig guy and J.T. lookalike!!

He really needs to go next week!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Turkey!!!
Definitely. I said in a previous post that Scott will be kept on because STEVIE WONDER was on the other night. Stevie would be piissed if Scott was let go!!!!!!!... Next week he should be gone.. Ugh. He's a nice guy but it is time to say goodbye!!!I dont know how he lasted so long.

Matt all the way at this point in my opinion. Anoop is losing his oomph and so is Gokey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV