Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 07:33 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,630,506 times

Advertisements

TV show, endorsements, appearance fees and a best-seller. What makes you think there even IS a mortgage?

Old 01-10-2009, 09:33 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,421,804 times
I hope they were smart enough to pay cash for it.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:48 AM

1 posts, read 5,029 times
I was so sad to see the episode where the children were sick and one of the boys very sick. I was just simply shocked to see Kate put that baby on the laundry room floor with a bucket and raging fever, like a puppy or something. Never could imagine anyone thinking that is alright, or that this mother has anything to offer society, or her own family

Old 01-19-2009, 11:58 AM

1,311 posts, read 4,680,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beverly Dennis View Post
I was so sad to see the episode where the children were sick and one of the boys very sick. I was just simply shocked to see Kate put that baby on the laundry room floor with a bucket and raging fever, like a puppy or something. Never could imagine anyone thinking that is alright, or that this mother has anything to offer society, or her own family
That bothered me, too. My little boy just had the stomach flu, and I kept him right with me. Puke can be cleaned up. It's not that big of a deal. I know, I know, there are 8 of them. Doesn't make that poor kid feel any better about being left on the laundry room floor alone.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 PM

2 posts, read 9,578 times
Talking I love jon and kate even though she can be a little harsh

I think all of you that only have bad things to say should stop and think about how much of an a hole you sound like. Yes I do aggree kate has serious control issues and can be very hateful and they fight in front of their kids but I dont know where you guys get off saying the kids will need therapy. I would love to have a childhood like them with fun vacations and tons of brothers and sisters to hang out with. Also, yes it is most likely you will have twins with IVF but if I needed to I would do it even with those risks. They have made the best out of what god has given them and I think doing a show was a great idea. If someone offered to film me everyday and I would make enough money to buy a million dollar home and save for my childrens college I would do it even though jon is an analyist and makes up his own hours thats not enough! Jon and Kate are very smart and most likely are starting college funds because lets face it thats 8 kids to put through at once. I just think people that only have bad things to say should taken thumper to heart, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. This family not only gives back to their community they also are trying to give their kids an awesome childhood.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:28 PM

1,312 posts, read 4,775,075 times
Everyone is allowed to share their opinion...that's what these forums are for! Thanks for sharing yours, even though it differs from mine.

Next time, take your own advice: if you can't say something positive about something, then don't say anything at all!

Old 01-21-2009, 06:48 PM

2 posts, read 9,578 times
Yea I realized I was being a little hypocritical when I wrote that. Thanks for being cool about it though and not getting all angry and defensive like I did, youre right its a forum for opinions and mine might not be the same as some but I need to realize that everyone is entitled to theirs!

Old 01-22-2009, 03:16 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,426 times
I love the tv show.My daughters and I watch it together. I have to say though, it made me upset to see that poor little boy laying on the laundry room floor! Things can be washed, but his memories will remain. I've been hearing a lot of negative comments about them lately, but I think they are a loving family, even if they do have issues. What families don't?

Old 01-22-2009, 09:00 PM

2 posts, read 9,451 times
Wow, you really love to slander people dont you? Do you feel better after you have ripped up to shreds the reputation of people you have never met. And are you saying that if you were filmed, and stopped by people everywhere in public, you would have a chipper personality too? If so , you must be perfect. Why dont you stop running your mouth if you dont have anything nice to say. No one really wants to hear it anyway.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:03 PM

2 posts, read 9,451 times
What show was that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV