Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2009, 05:10 PM

3 posts, read 11,235 times

Advertisements

please post the link with the pictures...i want to see!

Old 04-04-2009, 05:46 PM

484 posts, read 1,585,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntetreault View Post
please post the link with the pictures...i want to see!
The link is on the first page of this post.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:06 PM

4 posts, read 13,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBlonde View Post
The link is on the first page of this post.
The pictures no longer exist in the posted link

Old 04-06-2009, 11:20 AM

1 posts, read 6,031 times
Default New House

Jon and Kate's new house is in Wernersville, PA which is near Reading. Yesterday I took a drive (about 1 hour) and went right past it. I had the address and a map from mapquest. The kids were out in the driveway playing. Although I could see the house right from the road it sets back too far to have actually seen the children's faces. It is a beautiful home and there are homes nearby so although its in the country its not "out in the boondocks"

Old 04-14-2009, 06:21 PM

26 posts, read 62,195 times
Default Take the coloured glasses off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsdriver5 View Post
What dont you understand,, those kids arent acting,arent being forced into anything, they are going about their normal day playing yelling screaming fighting with each other,, They Just have a camera around the corner,, AND I MIGHT ADD->That camera isnt there DAY IN AND DAY OUT EITHER!! They go days without it!! SO WHAT IF TLC BOUGHT THEM THE HOUSE,, THEY CAN COME BUY ME ONE!!! i wouldnt be a fool and turn it down for nothing!!
JEALOUS PEOPLE!! For someone who hates the show,, cuts down Jon and Kate,, YOU SURE DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND KNOW A HECK ALOT ABOUT THEM, DONT YOU!!! you need to spend your time doing something more constructive then picking on church going decent people!!! if you dont like it DONT WATCH IT!! Do us a favor!
There is one thing that we all know! When adults are put in front off a camera they don't act naturally, So for you to say that the kids are acting naturally is just perposterous. It is all played up for the camera with pieces of reallity. You don't seem to get it! WE ALL wish that that TLC would buy us a house but what you don't seem to get is the we will not do it at the price of our kids.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:28 PM

90 posts, read 177,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiraceytheorist View Post
There is one thing that we all know! When adults are put in front off a camera they don't act naturally, So for you to say that the kids are acting naturally is just perposterous. It is all played up for the camera with pieces of reallity. You don't seem to get it! WE ALL wish that that TLC would buy us a house but what you don't seem to get is the we will not do it at the price of our kids.
AMEN! You are absolutely right. Kate has become very very fake and money has gotten to her head. She is NOT putting her children first, she is putting her own SELFISH self first. Do I like do, don't watch TLC anymore, too bad other IMPORTANT shows suffer the consequences for Kate's obnoxious attitude but hey c'est la vie. I was over at a friend's house and she too turns the channel even when a commercial preview of the next episode comes on. That's the way to do it. STOP WATCHING THE SHOW and Kate won't get the recognition for it.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:32 PM

26 posts, read 62,195 times
Quote:
IN THAT CASE,, THEN CSI NEEDS TO GO OFF THE AIR, BECAUSE ITS GIVING CRIMINALS IDEAS, SURVIVOR BECAUSE PEOPLE MIGHT GET THE IDEA THEY CAN LIVE OUT IN THE WILD, THE DUGGERS,, MAKING BABY AFTER BABY AND GETTING THEIR OLDER KIDS TO HELP TAKE CARE,GET A GRIP PEOPLE,, Its not one show provoking people to do things like this..
There are plenty of people out there using shows like CSI to try to outsmart the law, I've heard of many cases on reallity crime shows. Thank God that those producer of those shows don't disclose everything so the idiot criminals still get caught. Yes all tv puts ideas into some people's head but they are people are not too level headed like Nadia Sulaman. That was my point.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:33 PM

90 posts, read 177,134 times
Quote:
What dont you understand,, those kids arent acting,arent being forced into anything, they are going about their normal day playing yelling screaming fighting with each other,, They Just have a camera around the corner,, AND I MIGHT ADD->That camera isnt there DAY IN AND DAY OUT EITHER!! They go days without it!! SO WHAT IF TLC BOUGHT THEM THE HOUSE,, THEY CAN COME BUY ME ONE!!! i wouldnt be a fool and turn it down for nothing!!
JEALOUS PEOPLE!! For someone who hates the show,, cuts down Jon and Kate,, YOU SURE DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND KNOW A HECK ALOT ABOUT THEM, DONT YOU!!! you need to spend your time doing something more constructive then picking on church going decent people!!! if you dont like it DONT WATCH IT!! Do us a favor!
CHURCH GOING DECENT PEOPLE? Decent church people do not flaunt their money and riches to others. Last I checked in the Bible it says to give to the poor not take from people to satisfy your own pleasures. DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND READ THE BIBLE!

Old 04-15-2009, 11:44 AM

1,820 posts, read 4,494,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolast View Post
Jon and Kate's new house is in Wernersville, PA which is near Reading. Yesterday I took a drive (about 1 hour) and went right past it. I had the address and a map from mapquest. The kids were out in the driveway playing. Although I could see the house right from the road it sets back too far to have actually seen the children's faces. It is a beautiful home and there are homes nearby so although its in the country its not "out in the boondocks"

Wow-I can't believe that people actually look up their address and drive by their house ? I live in the next town over from Wernersville and I have NEVER even thought to do something like that?
I have friends who live in Wernersville who have never done that....

Old 04-15-2009, 12:02 PM

54 posts, read 112,536 times
I give them credit, I have to take anxiety meds for 1 child (lol) They deserve all they get!!!They work hard!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiraceytheorist View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.