Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2024, 07:41 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,148,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
We really liked it and can't wait to see how it plays out!!
Same for us. As a matter of fact, we watched episode 1 and 2, 2 times. Seemed like there were details that we must've missed, so we went back and watched episode 1, and then 2 again. We were right. There WERE details we missed the first time around.

It sure has my attention now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2024, 09:28 AM

5,847 posts, read 6,183,656 times
I've never watched True Detective, but started with this season because I'm a fan of both Jodie Foster and Fiona Shaw. I'm enjoying it a lot.

I am definitely going to go back and watch Season 1. From everything I've read, that's the original and best.

Old 01-23-2024, 11:50 AM

976 posts, read 1,056,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ag 93 View Post
I've never watched True Detective, but started with this season because I'm a fan of both Jodie Foster and Fiona Shaw. I'm enjoying it a lot.

I am definitely going to go back and watch Season 1. From everything I've read, that's the original and best.

Yes, Season 1 is arguably a top ten season of any show.

It is really good!

Old 01-23-2024, 11:53 AM

5,847 posts, read 6,183,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H'ton View Post
Yes, Season 1 is arguably a top ten season of any show.

It is really good!
I started Season 1 this am, and within the first 10 minutes,
Spoiler
it's pretty obvious that there's a connection between it and Season 4. Are all the seasons connected?

Old 01-23-2024, 06:32 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,315,642 times
Spoiler
I haven't watched season 2 and it's been awhile since I watch 1 and 3, but I seem to remember that there was a loose connection alluded to in those 2 seasons.

Old 01-24-2024, 10:43 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Another great episode, although i could of did without seeing Jodie foster getting railed.
I don't Ive ever seen Jodie Foster in sex scene. She is really going for that Emmy next year.
Loved the Tie into season one. So Fiona was in a relationship with Rust, Matthew McConaughey character in season 1 dad, before he passed away from Cancer. The researcher facility is related to Tuttle Corporation from season one.

Could Rust make an appearance?
I hope we find out why everyone in town hates Liz. Even after her sex scene dude pretty.
My only question now is, what does the symbol of polar bear mean
This may end up being better than season one, yea i said it.

Old 01-24-2024, 06:42 PM

5,010 posts, read 10,690,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Another great episode, although i could of did without seeing Jodie foster getting railed.
I don't Ive ever seen Jodie Foster in sex scene. She is really going for that Emmy next year.
Loved the Tie into season one. So Fiona was in a relationship with Rust, Matthew McConaughey character in season 1 dad, before he passed away from Cancer. The researcher facility is related to Tuttle Corporation from season one.

I hope we find out why everyone in town hates Liz. Even after her sex scene dude pretty.
If Rust makes an appearance, I will lose my ****ing mind

After watching episode 2, I am officially intrigued.

Old 01-25-2024, 11:17 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Absolute garbage. I cannot believe Jodie Foster would sign up for this.

Season 1 is the only season anyone should watch.

Old 01-25-2024, 11:21 AM

976 posts, read 1,056,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Absolute garbage. I cannot believe Jodie Foster would sign up for this.

Season 1 is the only season anyone should watch.

The season just started..lol

Old 01-25-2024, 12:45 PM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,543,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24XX1txpAjk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV