Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2013, 07:16 PM

19,214 posts, read 16,696,914 times

Advertisements

I had trouble watching the scenes between John and Brady fighting. For me, it was very disturbing and when I saw Kristen laughing in the background and what she's caused, I hated her even more. I'm not sure I can watch the way this story line is going. I can understand arguing because families argue but, for me, this went way beyond. And that Kristen is just evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 07:30 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I had trouble watching the scenes between John and Brady fighting. For me, it was very disturbing and when I saw Kristen laughing in the background and what she's caused, I hated her even more. I'm not sure I can watch the way this story line is going. I can understand arguing because families argue but, for me, this went way beyond. And that Kristen is just evil.
Hard for me too. I don't like the actress who plays Kristen to begin with. It's not just that she plays a bad person. There is just something about her that bugs me. I don't like watching her.

Watching father and son fight disturbed me because I was married to a man many years ago who came from a very emotional family. My ex's father and older brother got in a fist fight one day. I couldn't believe a father and son could do that. I left the house because I couldn't stay there and watch. They both had very violent tempers. My ex and another brother broke them up.

It was really upsetting. Watching that scene today reminded me of that. Ugh!

Old 01-02-2013, 07:38 PM

Yeah, that's what I mean. One of my brothers and my dad had a difficult relationship. Even though they never got into a fight, it was hard to watch them argue.

I used to watch Eileen Davidson (Kristen) on Y&R. I liked her character (Ashley Abbott) but she's just evil in this one. She must be loving the part, though. I hear that actors like playing evil characters on tv. They must be all doing a good job because today's scenes were emotional.

I forgot to mention that I really liked Rafe getting the new year kiss from Sami before EJ. I like Rafe better, even though I don't understand what he sees in Sami. Still, I thought it was cute and Nicole, running interference, was hysterical. Arianne Zucker really is a good actress. I can dislike her one moment and be amused by her, the next. She deserves an Emmy.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:45 PM

I just knew it. Now John is going to be mad at Marlena for telling him to go to Brady's office when she knew Kristen would be there. But she didn't know for sure what they would be doing. Just once I wish these writers would do something different.

I want to see John and Marlena tell Brady and Kristen they are okay with the relationship so Kristen won't have any leverage over them. She would drop Brady like a hot potato.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:53 PM

Heeeeere's Chloe! With Parker I presume. Now Daniel is really going to be in a quandry. If Chloe wants him he gets to have Parker again. If he goes with Jennifer, no Parker. What to do? What to do?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:09 PM

John is a dope. He's ticked at Marlena because she sent him to Brady's. Yet, he wouldn't believe her when she kept telling him Kristen hadn't changed. If he does leave her I hope she changes the locks.

I read Chloe was returning to Salem but why she's on Daniel's doorstep is a puzzler. Has she forgotten that she lied to Daniel about Parker's parentage? Trying to say Parker was Daniel's instead of Philip's. The writer think we all have short memories and are suppose to swallow this , I mean hogwash.

The next couple of weeks should be pretty good, what with the problems going on with Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena and now Daniel with Chloe sniffing around again. Better make sure I schedule all appointments around air-time.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:38 PM

460 posts, read 1,140,143 times
Holy crap, I knew that Kristine was played by an older actress, who looked great for her age, but still was older. I just looked it up she's 53.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:02 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,999 times
Is there one story line you're enjoying? Every single one of them is making me crazy - although I have to admit -after the fist fight the other day - I won't be watching Brday / Kristen / John / Marlena AT ALL. I'll fast forward it - just too disgusting.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:24 PM

happeemommee. I'm with you on that story line. It was hard to watch and I'm disgusted with them actually coming to blows. I'm a lover, not a fighter

I'm a little intrigued with how Chloe will try to upset the lovebirds (Daniel/Jen) though. I do wish the writers would stop making Jennifer so accident prone, too. Enough is enough. No one is that clumsy. It's just too corny

Old 01-05-2013, 02:52 PM

460 posts, read 1,140,143 times
I'm liking the Will/Gabi/Nick storyline. I like Eric being here - can get interesting. I like Sami, always have, and can't wait to see what shakes out for her in 2013 :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV