Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2018, 10:28 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,037,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
My neighbor who also watches "Days" at one time also suggested Abby but I sure couldn't see it. I wonder what Abby's motive would have been. Has her mental illness returned? I just hope this isn't one of those dreams "Days" often subjects us to where we think it's real.

But how would Stefan have known beforehand? Now that he does for sure he can blackmail Abby into leaving Chad and being with him in order to save herself. She does have a history of going from man to man. But that would leave Gabi to take the fall.

They're not going to kill off Steve. He's seen John injecting something into his IV and so has Tripp. They're onto John now. But why?

Abby is mental for whatever reason. She might not even know it.

Stefan didn't know anything beforehand. He SAW Abby kill Andre (if it IS Andre and not really Tony like I believe) on the "missing security video" which isn't really missing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 12:15 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,506,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
Abby is mental for whatever reason. She might not even know it.

Stefan didn't know anything beforehand. He SAW Abby kill Andre (if it IS Andre and not really Tony like I believe) on the "missing security video" which isn't really missing...
Another theory. What if Abby came sneaking into Stefan's office looking for Andre's phone which she thought she saw him holding earlier? As she was searching for it, she found the wig and the coat and put them on. Then when Stefan came in the office he caught her wearing them.

However, I get what you're saying now, I didn't before. It makes sense that if Stefan saw Abby do it on the video, he would cut that part out and save it to blackmail her into leaving Chad.

Old 02-17-2018, 01:51 PM

5,917 posts, read 3,812,982 times
I missed something - why is John poisoning Steve and why did he shoot Will and Paul?

Old 02-17-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Your guess is as good as anyone’s. It’s still a mystery. John is still trying to kill Steve but we don’t know why. Billie has returned and she’s in on it with him. Will and Paul have disappeared, at least their bodies have.

I have a feeling, though, they are alive and this is the trauma that will get Will’s memory back.
Ok nevermind, I didn't read back far enough in the thread to see this. I believe it might be the reason Will gets his memory back also - they sort of eluded to the fact that it would take something traumatic to snap him out of it. Getting shot will do it!

Old 02-17-2018, 06:38 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,037,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
I missed something - why is John poisoning Steve and why did he shoot Will and Paul?
We don't yet know the answer to either. Though I really suspect Will and Paul are still alive. I think John and Billie are playing the IADC, but to what purpose, who knows????

Old 02-18-2018, 10:59 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,506,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Ok nevermind, I didn't read back far enough in the thread to see this. I believe it might be the reason Will gets his memory back also -
If Will’s memory returns, I wonder if he would get back with Sonny. Poor Paul. He’s always getting caught in the middle of Sonny or Will’s troubles.

Old 02-22-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
If Will’s memory returns, I wonder if he would get back with Sonny. Poor Paul. He’s always getting caught in the middle of Sonny or Will’s troubles.
I saw the last 1/2 of the show as usual today and I have really enjoyed seeing Maggie and Victor again for more than a few seconds. No spoiler alerts but can't believe what happened. And yeah, Paul is a huge pawn in the Will/Sonny saga. I'm glad to see that the same Will came back (don't know his name) because he has the best facial expressions - he's a good actor.

Old 03-05-2018, 02:57 PM

5,121 posts, read 16,620,880 times
I just noticed yesterday that Bravo is airing 2011 DOOL repeats M-F. Check your listings if you're interested in looking back at 2011.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:30 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,875,284 times
I was happy to see Maggie finally find her spine and at least threaten to leave Victor for being a ******d.

Not that I think that'll happen.

Old 03-07-2018, 01:59 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,319,652 times
Man, I haven't watched Days in years. Is Henderson still on there? He was the only character I consistently liked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV