Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2010, 11:51 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,945,456 times

Advertisements

Gosh, I remeber watching this with mom as a youngster...The Hortons with McDonald Carey, who I think does the opening line...even in college there was Hope and Bo and Victor Kiriakis....college was (gulp) 25 years ago.

Last edited by Oildog; 05-30-2010 at 12:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 06:29 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,242,128 times
I never was in to SOAPS really. Then about 20 or so years ago a friend of mine(Donna) was going away for 2 weeks and asked if I would record Days for her. I said sure thing.
Well our VCR didn't always do what it was *told..ahem

SO I babysat it and watched the show to make sure the vcr didn't stop in the middle of it.

The rest is history thanks to Donna!! lol.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:01 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,242,128 times
Default Just elope already!

Getting SO tired of this crap between Chloe and Carly.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:12 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,473,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
Getting SO tired of this crap between Chloe and Carly.
I'm getting sick of them all. Storyline with hope, it seems they don't know where to go with that one now. But I have to admit, Chloe's going in and out of crazy was hysterical, mainly due to the bad acting. Funnnnnnny
Victor and Poor Viv, those two are great to watch for a good laugh as well.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:18 AM

1,059 posts, read 2,696,987 times
What is going on in Salem....the storylines are terrible. About the only one worth watching now is Sammi and EJ. And now Carly walks in on Bo comforting Hope, and then Carly leaves....and Stephanie, she was in school, then worked, and now she is basically doing nothing but trying to trap Nathan. And Daniel...i think he's gotten more "wimpy" since being with Chloe, i liked him better when he liked Chelsea.
But i have to agree...Victor and Vivian are good laughs...

Old 06-11-2010, 07:25 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,560,945 times
Melanie has to be the worst actress ever. And that fake smile of hers makes me want to hurl.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:34 AM

I like Sami, but i think some of her acting is horrible.
Okay i have a question and i've been watching the show along time, why is Caroline so up in arms about Victor getting married to ole' Viv. I know they share a son and were sweethearts some years ago before my time...but she hasnt showed an interest in him like that lately. or did i miss that?

Old 06-16-2010, 01:26 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,472,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
I like Sami, but i think some of her acting is horrible.
Okay i have a question and i've been watching the show along time, why is Caroline so up in arms about Victor getting married to ole' Viv. I know they share a son and were sweethearts some years ago before my time...but she hasnt showed an interest in him like that lately. or did i miss that?
It seemed to me that after Sean died, Victor tried to get close to Caroline and she appeared to be accepting him. But then yet another plot change and Victor marries Vivian in the dumbest move ever since he thinks it will protect Carly.

In any case, I think Caroline is upset because she at least somewhat cares about Victor and knows that Vivian is horrible.

Days is always leaving stories untold. For example will they ever bring up Rafe's deep dark secret about his fiance again?

I agree with the poster who mentioned Stephanie. She went from an intelligent, foreign language speaking college grad, successful business woman to a stupid man-chasing bimbo who used the oldest trick in the book to trap a man.

And Carly is a busybody. If I were in Chloe's postion, I would encourage Carly to tell Daniel about Chole's one night stand and then deny it explaining to Daniel that Carly is jealous and really wants him and not Bo.

Also, since Vivian has been hovering around Clole and Carly is witnessing this, you would think of them would have brains enough to figure out that Vivian staged the Daniel-Carly-hotel incident.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:27 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,560,945 times
Remember when Steph used to a be a red headed race car driver? Now she just sucks.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:01 AM

Hey i remember that about stephanie. And she was a tough girl as well. She use to be with a blonde headed guy who had an airplane deal, and now what does she actually do? nothing.

You know Victor never pursued Caroline after Shawns death though, even though he loved her. Now i think he's sweet on Maggie.

It's nice to see all the older characters coming back in memory of Alice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV