Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2015, 07:41 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times

Advertisements

Chad's no killer. Clyde seems so obvious. It could be Ben.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2015, 08:17 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
what would Ben's motive be to kill her. I don't think he ever had anything at all to do with her. Cyde is a killer-he tried to kill Aiden and he had Sonny almost murdered. Yes he is obvious but Xander was in jail. maybe Victor or Aiden?

Old 08-28-2015, 09:04 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Serial killers don't necessarily need a motive (although, despite his surprised reaction about the bad ending to Serena and Chad's encounter, maybe he did know about it and figured he could get Chad out of the way for good). And as I've said before, I think that Ben already got away with one murder in Salem.

I have to say though, Victor's been acting a bit odd lately.

Old 08-29-2015, 04:51 AM

who did Ben murder before?

Old 08-29-2015, 05:59 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Fyi, if you get the POP cable channel, Days Of Our Lives is on at 8 eastern every weeknight.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:17 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
So where's Chad's tie? He had one on in the bar but when he woke up the next morning, he was fully dressed but no tie. Serena was strangled with a tie, but no one is talking taking the fingerprints off it. Why would Hope and Rafe get so excited about finding a napkin with blood on it from the bar when there would be fingerprints all over the murder weapon itself?

Old 09-02-2015, 05:53 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,990 times
I just saw this thread and am ecstatic--some good reading on the morning commute! I grew up watching Days (I came in around the time of the epic Death of Roman Brady/Coming of John Black storyarcs), and as a writer the silliness and character relationships fascinated me.

I was blown away when the original actor who portrayed Roman returned, and I love how he was written back in. Stefano was a great villain back when he'd appear maybe once every couple of years in some major storyline (you just knew someone big was gonna die). I LOVED Bo and Hope, I had to wipe my eye when Patch 'died' (but that thing with the casket left it all open, as usual).

I plan to read through the thread in a bit, but a few quick questions:

Is a new actress portraying Sami, or is it still Alison Sweeney?

Wasn't it already established years ago that John and Stefano were brothers?

Tony DiMera is alive?!?!! WTF?!?! How? (I know, I know...)

All this time and they NEVER brought John's wife Isabella back, to my knowledge. I'm stunned. They had the perfect opportunity back when Stefano had everyone's deaths faked and kidnapped them to a false Salem.

Has the Phoenix Ring been mentioned or shown up at all in recent years? I loved the hokey-ness of that.

Where is Patch? Are Hope and Bo still together?

I don't watch now (never home at the time), but if it's on and I'm there doing whatever I'll have it on that channel. It brings a smile to see some of these old characters.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:58 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
I just saw this thread and am ecstatic--some good reading on the morning commute! I grew up watching Days (I came in around the time of the epic Death of Roman Brady/Coming of John Black storyarcs), and as a writer the silliness and character relationships fascinated me.

I was blown away when the original actor who portrayed Roman returned, and I love how he was written back in. Stefano was a great villain back when he'd appear maybe once every couple of years in some major storyline (you just knew someone big was gonna die). I LOVED Bo and Hope, I had to wipe my eye when Patch 'died' (but that thing with the casket left it all open, as usual).

I plan to read through the thread in a bit, but a few quick questions:

Is a new actress portraying Sami, or is it still Alison Sweeney?

Wasn't it already established years ago that John and Stefano were brothers?

Tony DiMera is alive?!?!! WTF?!?! How? (I know, I know...)

All this time and they NEVER brought John's wife Isabella back, to my knowledge. I'm stunned. They had the perfect opportunity back when Stefano had everyone's deaths faked and kidnapped them to a false Salem.

Has the Phoenix Ring been mentioned or shown up at all in recent years? I loved the hokey-ness of that.

Where is Patch? Are Hope and Bo still together?

I don't watch now (never home at the time), but if it's on and I'm there doing whatever I'll have it on that channel. It brings a smile to see some of these old characters.
Is a new actress portraying Sami, or is it still Alison Sweeney? Allison Sweeney left at the end of October. She and her 3 small kids left for California I think. She was married to (or engaged to, can't remember) EJ DiMera.

Wasn't it already established years ago that John and Stefano were brothers? Yes, but these writers like to change history-especially with John Black's storylines.

Tony DiMera is alive?!?!! WTF?!?! How? (I know, I know...) He is?

Has the Phoenix Ring been mentioned or shown up at all in recent years? I loved the hokey-ness of that. I don't recall that it has in recent years.

Where is Patch? Are Hope and Bo still together? Patch just arrived back in Salem last Friday with his & Kayla's second child Joe (Named after Patch's mom, Jo). Hope & Bo are divorced. Bo went undercover for the ISA three years ago. At first he would keep in contact with Hope, but as time wore on, his communications stopped. A week or so ago, we viewers saw a man, face down, chained in what appeared to be a jail cell. I'm guessing that John's recent urge to work for the ISA, & Steve's most recent return to Salem--stating that he left the ISA, will somehow lead John & Patch to find Bo in that cell. Hope is in a serious relationship with a local attorney--who just recently showed us viewers he has ulterior motives.

Old 09-02-2015, 01:50 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
I returned after many decades of being away. My viewing of on and off. I didn't know the majority of the players when I began watching a few years ago so be prepared for a lot of new faces and storylines.

They are bringing back some of the old characters. I wasn't watching the Kayla/Patch years so now I am going to catch up. Same for the Bo/Hope early years. I heard the actor who played Tony DiMera will return but as another character since they killed Tony off.

But I did watch when the show first aired in the 1960's.

Old 09-02-2015, 04:48 PM

Patch did a stent on Y&R as Tucker, Katherine Chancellor's long lost son. Funny to see him again with the patch. It seems like there are a handful of actors who are recycled around to the few remaining soaps. Surely there are new actors coming along who could fill those rolls?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV