Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2009, 06:18 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,567,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Now that they're "building" Rafe's family bet Mama from Passions shows up.

When they fired Marlena and John it was all downhill.
They fired them? I did not know that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 07:16 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,689,772 times
What's with all the Rafe hate? I can understand his sisters but Rafe?

I'm glad Marlena is gone. I thought she was annoying and self-righteous. OldJohn I hated but LOVED NuJohn. Once his memory was wiped clean he became funny and was one of the best characters ever on the show. I wouldn't want either one of them back unless it was NuJohn that returned.

I like some of the newer characters. I didn't like Stephanie but actually kind of like her now that she's not with Philip. I also like Nathan a lot and love Melanie. Can't stand Mia. Wish they'd get rid of her character or at least replace the actress playing her.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:52 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,045,010 times
I have a question, well actually my mom does, is Mickey Horton still on the show? If he is, who plays him? She's been watching again, at least checking in and she said she doesn't know any of the new actors? We both stopped watching when Bo's daughter killed Hope and Bo's son. She watched the show from the beginning in 1966 until the death of Bo and Hope's son.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
I have a question, well actually my mom does, is Micky Horton still on the show? If he is, who plays him? She's been watching again, at least checking in and she said she doesn't know any of the new actors? We both stopped watching when Bo's daughter killed Hope and Bo's son. She watched the show from the beginning in 1966 until the death of Bo and Hope's son.
No, he hasn't been on in a number of years, but you know Days, they could bring him back at any time.

Old 12-04-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
No, he hasn't been on in a number of years, but you know Days, they could bring him back at any time.
Thanks for the quick response! One more question, do they give a reason why he's not around, I mean is there a story line explanation?

Old 12-04-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Thanks for the quick response! One more question, do they give a reason why he's not around, I mean is there a story line explanation?
I don't remember where he went off to, but they still talk about him every once in awhile so that leaves the door open for him to come back. I remember the Salem Stalker "killed him" awhile back, but that all turned out o be a hoax and all the victims were living on a island or something. LOL!

I'll google. Hold on

Old 12-04-2009, 09:13 AM

Ok apparently there is no real reason, I found this on another site, dated 2007

"How is it going? as far as I know the actor that plays Mickey Horton was let go from the show because of storyline reasons. ON the show it is always stated that he is away on meetings or on business since he is a lawyer. So we never know when he is gonna come back maybe one day he will be on again."

Old 12-04-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Ok apparently there is no real reason, I found this on another site, dated 2007

"How is it going? as far as I know the actor that plays Mickey Horton was let go from the show because of storyline reasons. ON the show it is always stated that he is away on meetings or on business since he is a lawyer. So we never know when he is gonna come back maybe one day he will be on again."
Thank you! My mom has brought up Mickey a couple of times the last few week and I had no answers for her. I remember the story line where they all ended up on the island. For awhile they all thought Marlena was the killer. I watched Days for over 20 yrs. and sometimes still miss it. But like my mom, I just don't know who some of these people are. One of my all time favorite couples was John and Isabella. I can remember bawling my eyes out when she died, in John's arms.

Old 12-04-2009, 09:50 AM

444 posts, read 800,328 times
The last time Mickey was on he was played by a different actor. I seem to remember that. He's probably really busy at the office defending all the weirdos that seem to end up in Salem.

I too like nuJohn. I like Sami with EJ. Don't ask me why. THey have a great connection. Mia and Chad can leave. Will can go away. Bring back the people who made the show worth watching.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
The last time Mickey was on he was played by a different actor. I seem to remember that. He's probably really busy at the office defending all the weirdos that seem to end up in Salem.

I too like nuJohn. I like Sami with EJ. Don't ask me why. THey have a great connection. Mia and Chad can leave. Will can go away. Bring back the people who made the show worth watching.
Yesssssss! EJ and Sami for sure! He is so friggin hot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV