Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2009, 05:41 AM

23,971 posts, read 34,053,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
So this totally changes the subject but since Jon is gone now, how long will Kate keep the dogs around? Especially since anytime the dogs do anything bad she yells for Jon.
Dogs will stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I think it's just flat out odd to eat outdoors all the dang time.
Who the hell has kids and doesn't expect there will be messes to clean up?
OCD people need to either not have kids or learn to deal with the OCD and not have it affect the children.
OCD is a fairly new diagnosis.
I give her credit for her house being spotless; unlike say octomom.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:34 AM

Michael Lohan saves the day.. Damage control.. Jon Wants Friendship with Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML on People.com
"He would love to be friends with her," says Lohan, the estranged father of Lindsay Lohan, who's been showing Gosselin around the Hamptons and and who has become an unlikely advisor. "They had eight kids and he would like to work things out the right way and just be friends." ...

"A lot of opportunities are opening up for him," Lohan says of his friend, referring to possible endorsement deals....

As for for Gosselin's gal pal Hailey Glassman and the former Star magazine reporter Gosselin's been spotted with, Kate Major, "he's not with either one right now," Lohan reports. "He's not concentrating on a relationship with any woman. He just wants to take a step back and deal with his family and his kids."

Old 07-26-2009, 09:25 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,474,342 times
I have to say, for all of Kate's shortcomings, she is conducting herself like a lady. She's taking care of her children and her house, being responsible...not looking to get another man into her bed ASAP...setting a good example for her children. When the kids are all grown, they will remember who stuck by them, took care of them, loved them and made sacrafices for them. Jon may be having the good time of his life now, but he will be the loser in the long run.

And, yes, I agree. Kate is an awesome housekeeper! I wish I was only half as good as she is at it...LOL

Old 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,638,851 times
Quote:
Michael Lohan saves the day
That phrase alone has got give one pause.

Quote:
Kate is an awesome housekeeper!
As in "so, what do you remember most about your mom?" "She was an awesome housekeeper." ...

I think I'd rather have a bit of dust and a germ or two.

Last edited by maciesmom; 07-26-2009 at 09:38 AM..

Old 07-26-2009, 09:42 AM

4,262 posts, read 9,331,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8doglove View Post
I have to say, for all of Kate's shortcomings, she is conducting herself like a lady. She's taking care of her children and her house, being responsible...not looking to get another man into her bed ASAP...setting a good example for her children. When the kids are all grown, they will remember who stuck by them, took care of them, loved them and made sacrafices for them. Jon may be having the good time of his life now, but he will be the loser in the long run.

And, yes, I agree. Kate is an awesome housekeeper! I wish I was only half as good as she is at it...LOL
I doubt very seriously at this point in the game that Kate cleans her own house.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
That phrase alone has got give one pause.
I should have used my eye rolling smilie. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
As in "so, what do you remember most about your mom?" "She was an awesome housekeeper." ...

I think I'd rather have a bit of dust and a germ or two.
When you have a kid (or 6) that puts everything in their mouth you go on autopilot.

My daughter touched everything. My house was potless when she was little.
I've mellowed a lot over the years because I don't have a small one touching everything.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:54 AM

Well, looks like Lohan (yes, I'm LMAO as I post this) gave Jon advice, helped him to google himself and see he's not a fan favorite any more. Jon's realizing he needs to stop playing the field publicly if he's going to be a big star.

Jon Gosselin: 'I'm Single'

Anyone see the "LOSER" stamp on his forehead?

Old 07-26-2009, 11:18 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,149,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8doglove View Post
i have to say, for all of kate's shortcomings, she is conducting herself like a lady. She's taking care of her children and her house, being responsible...not looking to get another man into her bed asap...setting a good example for her children. When the kids are all grown, they will remember who stuck by them, took care of them, loved them and made sacrafices for them. Jon may be having the good time of his life now, but he will be the loser in the long run.

And, yes, i agree. Kate is an awesome housekeeper! I wish i was only half as good as she is at it...lol
good,sensible post!

Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,149,999 times
sometimes,after making as bad a choice as j for a relationship,women tend to stay away from relationships for a bit,in order to adjust and regenerate.---people like j(passive-aggressive)tend to be physically and emotionally draining

Old 07-26-2009, 03:14 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,398,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
oh, so eating outside to keep the mess outside makes her parent of the year now? It isn't that big of a deal.
In response to a post about them eating outside because it keeps the mess out side, you said Kate is the only sensible adult those kids have. You are the one who drew the connection, not me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV