Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2016, 12:02 PM

9,930 posts, read 7,854,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by venture2000 View Post
It was weird. I said in the flash forum that the episode and its plot was too brief. The should have stretched it out over the course of more episodes, hell make a quarter of the season. It would have had more of an impact emotionally for all involved.
Still yet to see what the effects of Flashpoint are. Still have no idea how Supergirl and Flash will connect or will they.

Think last season there was a Speedster who received her Speed not from Velocity 9. In the comics believe this Speedster had some connection with Cadamus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 05:03 PM

740 posts, read 1,187,315 times
Great episode last night. Supergirl is coming into its own this season. Please keep the momentum going.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:16 PM

8,240 posts, read 10,798,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
Still yet to see what the effects of Flashpoint are. Still have no idea how Supergirl and Flash will connect or will they.
They'll connect and in fact it is going to be a 5 episode crossover including all of CW's shows

Quote:
EP Marc Guggenheim recently described the crossover: “This year, we’re doing by far the most ambitious crossover we’ve ever done. It’s basically a huge three-part story that also brings in Supergirl, so it’s crossing over all four shows. It’s telling one big epic movie of a story. It’s not setting up any other spin-offs, it’s just big, bombastic, huge action. There’s also some really poignant character moments. There’s a lot of plot lines, particularly I would say in Flash and Legends, that come to fruition in the crossover. It’s by far the most ambitious thing we’ve ever attempted. I want to say it’s by far one of the most ambitious things anyone in network television has ever attempted. It’s completely insane."
Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends Crossover Will Be Five Episodes Long - Cosmic Book News

Old 10-24-2016, 12:11 AM

2,301 posts, read 1,910,747 times
I love Cat! Her quips are the best.

Old 10-25-2016, 01:06 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,004,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
I love Cat! Her quips are the best.
I guess that Calista Flockhart is gone?

Old 10-25-2016, 06:29 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,789,161 times
That was pretty-much presumed. She had absolutely no interest in relocating to Canada. Perhaps she'll appear on an occasional/guest starring basis, but surely never again as a regular.

Old 10-25-2016, 04:34 PM

3,110 posts, read 2,010,111 times
I've caught up with the second season and the season premiere was as good as the previews portrayed it.

Plus, I loved the humor in the episodes and the scene in episode 2 where Superman told the crook, "Now if the bullets don't work, right? Then why the punching?" Too funny.

Also, even though I never did watch Ally McBeal, I knew that Jane Krakowski played on the show. And when Cat's bumbling new assistance looked just like Jane Krakowski, I knew there was big joke in there.

Also, Lynda Carter still looks fabulous at age 65, and I loved episode 3. Plus, I loved the little references to LC's Wonder Woman such as Supergirl spinning in a circle to put out her fire. Also, Lydna saying to Supergirl: "You ought to see my other jet." Too funny.

Also, I don't know if anyone else noticed the sexual chemistry between Supergirl and the Daxamite guy... but it's only a matter of time before they first kiss.

Old 10-25-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
Still yet to see what the effects of Flashpoint are.
According to last Tuesday's Flash, Harrison Wells said that flashpoint didn't effect his Earth since they have different timelines. Therefore, flashpoint shouldn't have effected Supergirl's Earth.

Old 10-26-2016, 03:45 PM

Also, I almost forgot to mention that I thought that the timing of Monday's episode was interesting when they referred to Lynda Carter as "Lady" President.

Plus, someone said something about how they couldn't believe how some people actually voted for the 'other' guy.

Old 10-27-2016, 11:07 AM

8,240 posts, read 10,798,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
That was pretty-much presumed. She had absolutely no interest in relocating to Canada. Perhaps she'll appear on an occasional/guest starring basis, but surely never again as a regular.
She still be in a bunch of episodes this season. From what I understand they are filming a bunch of her scenes at the same time so she can fly in for a few days at a time and then go home for a few weeks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV