Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2018, 09:15 AM

12,526 posts, read 17,572,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
I was thinking that Sinatra was too much of a b*tch to want to see her change sides. However, according to the previews, she's still alive, therefore, who knows.(Plus, Fitz and Jemma must have been using those I.C.E.R. guns when they shot Sinatra.)

Frank always did it his way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2018, 09:42 PM

3,110 posts, read 1,991,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Hey is this a good show? My hubby and I are looking for something new to watch!
Don't be silly.... Of course it is. Only clueless naysayers such as mkpunk and others who come to this forum and berate the show don't like it. Plus, they never give any 'good' reasons as to why they don't think that this is a good show... but are only essentially saying that they don't like it.

Also, Sandra, if you and your hubby are into the sci-fi and fantasy genres, then there's really no good reason on God's green earth that you two shouldn't like this show.

Old 01-10-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
I thought that the last 5 minutes in the arena scene were really hot.
It's really amazing what you can do with a search engine and a few choice words.

Daisy Johnson VS Sinara Fight Scene S5E06 [Agents of Shield]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGnsnAme8A

Old 01-10-2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Hey is this a good show? My hubby and I are looking for something new to watch!
Also, Sandra, if you don't mind spoilers and watched the other video, then this video kind of summarizes and gives a preview of the second main character of the show(second to Coulson)...

Daisy Johnson | Destroyer of Worlds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVbsrhtTcHU

And if that seems appealing, then there shouldn't be a reason why you and your husband wouldn't like this show.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
I was thinking that Sinatra was too much of a b*tch to want to see her change sides. However, according to the previews, she's still alive, therefore, who knows.(Plus, Fitz and Jemma must have been using those I.C.E.R. guns when they shot Sinatra.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
Frank always did it his way.
lol Oh, my. Now how did I make that typo?

Old 01-11-2018, 07:29 AM

7,252 posts, read 7,102,269 times
Quote:
Don't be silly.... Of course it is. Only clueless naysayers such as mkpunk and others who come to this forum and berate the show don't like it. Plus, they never give any 'good' reasons as to why they don't think that this is a good show... but are only essentially saying that they don't like it.

Also, Sandra, if you and your hubby are into the sci-fi and fantasy genres, then there's really no good reason on God's green earth that you two shouldn't like this show.

Having said that, you really need to watch it from the beginning and not jump in on the 5th season.

Old 01-11-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
Having said that, you really need to watch it from the beginning and not jump in on the 5th season.
Well, that depends on what kind of people Sandra and her husband are. Because there are some people who don't mind spoilers(and some actually thrive on them ).

Old 01-11-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Well, that depends on what kind of people Sandra and her husband are. Because there are some people who don't mind spoilers(and some actually thrive on them ).
It's not so much spoilers as understanding the plot. It's not a sitcom.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:54 PM

12,407 posts, read 8,194,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
It's not so much spoilers as understanding the plot. It's not a sitcom.
So the big question would be have you seem Captain America The Winter Soldier? Actually going back a couple of years after the fact and binge watching the pre Turn Turn Turn episodes seemed better to me than on the first watching when much of the Avengers audience who gave the show a try was lost.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:43 PM

I guess I watched them all in proper sequence because I was never lost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV