Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2018, 04:36 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,690,588 times

Advertisements

I don't like it when shows spend too much time in another time era and it was getting old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2018, 05:38 PM

7,289 posts, read 7,231,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
I don't like it when shows spend too much time in another time era and it was getting old.
I did find myself thinking that it was silly that they spent so much time in the last episode saving people who won't exist in that situation if they can go back and change the past. It is the big problem with time travel in fiction.

Old 02-07-2018, 12:34 PM

3,110 posts, read 2,012,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
I haven't liked this arc either for some reason, and I've yet to watch the last two episodes sitting on my DVR...which is a first for me and SHIELD.
I liked this season all the way up to the last two episodes, episodes 9 and 10 where my mind started to wander during those episodes. Especially episode 10 where I feel asleep a few times. But it's almost like I really don't care about the characters(except for the main characters getting home) or the storyline in the future.

Plus, the 'Spock' talking, middle-age looking Vin Diesel wanna be character, Enoch, was really starting to get on my nerves... And no regrets with the death of his characters.

Last edited by William Taylor; 02-07-2018 at 01:26 PM..

Old 02-07-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venture2000 View Post
Disagree. This season has been outstanding and the best one so far. Based on this season alone, I predict that they are going to get renewed.
I disagree. I personally liked Season 4 with AIDA and Ghost Rider a lot. Plus, I liked season 2 with Daisy's parents, and thought season 3 was outstanding with Lash/Andrew Garner, Gideon Malick, Lincoln(I loved his powers), Hive/Alveus, and Daisy's Secret Warriors. Although, I thought that the show fell short with the Secret Warriors and could have did a much better job with them. Because after all... who doesn't like a Marvel, super powered, assembled team? (click here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venture2000 View Post
If they do, they have one big fat problem in my opinion- how are they even going to top this season?
I think that they should refocus on the Inhumans and the Secret Warriors team..

Old 02-07-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
I did find myself thinking that it was silly that they spent so much time in the last episode saving people who won't exist in that situation if they can go back and change the past. It is the big problem with time travel in fiction.
I thought so too, however, in one scene where Mac was encouraging Flint and Tess to be leaders and to fix this and fix that, etc., it made me think of parallel universes. And perhaps in their reality, if the team goes back in time and prevents the Earth from being destroyed, there will still be a timeline where the Earth is already destroyed with Flint and Tess and the other characters.

P.S. Plus, they were talking about how Flint could possibly reassemble the Earth with the little Earth globe as a blueprint.

Old 02-13-2018, 07:15 PM

Well, like everything else(or perhaps like everything else), S.H.I.E.L.D. is on hiatus because of the Olympics until early March. Therefore, here is the preview for the next episode:

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 5x11 Promo "All The Comforts Of Home" (HD) Season 5 Episode 11 Promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=RzmTucw1mvQ

Also, here is more detail about the next episode which possibly connects AoS to Infinity War:

Agents Of SHIELD Season 5 Worldbreaker Quake Explained - Infinity War and 100th Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-ipAs6pIE

Old 03-06-2018, 08:15 AM

12,858 posts, read 17,026,440 times
Good episode, now who or what is cute blond girl? Loved the whole tree hugger eating a hamburger for the first time thing.

Old 03-06-2018, 09:10 AM

12,640 posts, read 8,415,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Good episode, now who or what is cute blond girl? Loved the whole tree hugger eating a hamburger for the first time thing.
Right now I am guessing unknown alien race. Both her and General Hale have been too casually brutal in their sudden violent turns.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:43 PM

12,858 posts, read 17,026,440 times
I keep wanting to call that gravitonium stuff upsadasium. Anyway, girls you know the guy loves you when he brings you a dead robot.

And the blonde is cute in that I'll kill you in your sleep kind of way.

Twinkies!

Old 03-20-2018, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
I'm thinking that she an Inhuman. But it gets confusing when in one episode, General Hale comes into the 'cute blond girl's' room and she acts like a rebellious teenage daughter who's a fan of Quake and the Agents of SHIELD, but then in the next episode she confronts the Agents of SHIELD and cuts off Yo-Yo's arms with her 'Xena Warrior Princess' chakram-like weapons. And then it reveals that the 'cute blond girl's' room is more like a detainment facility that General Hale is keeping her daughter in.(But think William Stryker and his son.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV