Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 09:28 PM

1 posts, read 1,659 times

Advertisements

I understand were ya coming from, would u know of any good retirement plans so i can avoid the same problem

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 06-09-2009 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: Removed sig/link

Old 06-10-2009, 10:07 PM

13 posts, read 41,309 times
I think these kinds of posts are funny. If you think AZ is bad, just come to California.

as a matter of fact, i'm on my way to cali this month, LA to be specific. i love love love LA. hate hate hate tucson.

and yes, i have lived in los angeles before and had the time of my life. the diff with cali is THE PEOPLE. smart, energetic, funny, aggressive, and hip. there's more i am forgetting.

as opposed to dead weight here in tucson.

y'all have fun justifying your POS town now, ya here ???

btw, my ex-husband was a long time tucson boy, from an old school prescott cowboy family. he could not get out of tucson fast enough. i moved him to cali right quick.

lots of you people are psychiatrically delusional. no medicine for that yet.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:13 PM

2,916 posts, read 8,390,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantOut456 View Post
I think these kinds of posts are funny. If you think AZ is bad, just come to California.

as a matter of fact, i'm on my way to cali this month, LA to be specific. i love love love LA. hate hate hate tucson.

and yes, i have lived in los angeles before and had the time of my life. the diff with cali is THE PEOPLE. smart, energetic, funny, aggressive, and hip. there's more i am forgetting.

as opposed to dead weight here in tucson.

y'all have fun justifying your POS town now, ya here ???

btw, my ex-husband was a long time tucson boy, from an old school prescott cowboy family. he could not get out of tucson fast enough. i moved him to cali right quick.

lots of you people are psychiatrically delusional. no medicine for that yet.
Thanx for stopping by, WO! Have a great life wherever the grass is greener! Buh-bye!

Old 06-11-2009, 06:05 PM

3,966 posts, read 10,744,399 times
wantout, your English makes my head hurt. I love how fake people are in California and how they will shoot you down because of your skin color. I thought that was an old south thing? guess not.

You complain about Tucson but don't do anything to fix it. What is you're idea of "better." When a university invests in the future of it's own state, i find it better then a state concerned about hollywood and how much money the next door neighbors have.

California = garbage.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:51 PM

385 posts, read 1,267,802 times
Some of the architecture is worse than West Virginia in California.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:50 PM

63 posts, read 231,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseplayer View Post
Shoot, the garage I live in here in WV is pretty nice.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseplayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
Shoot, the garage I live in here in WV is pretty nice.
I'm not sure... but, I believe I was within a few hundred miles of West Virginia once... and , I did NOT die!

Old 06-13-2009, 07:30 PM

9 posts, read 29,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNooYawk View Post
My daughter moved to Tucson a year and a half ago with her boyfriend. He has since been canceled but she is staying there, enjoying her job and her life. At first she hated the place but now is coming to terms with it. I wouldn't say 'like' yet but 'getting used to it' is more apt.

FWIW, every place mentioned on citydata has lovers and haters. I was flabbergasted to read a rant from someone who hates Santa Barbara, fercripesake. How can anyone hate the most beautiful place in the world?

Perhaps someone thinks Tucson is Nirvana. There may be someone out there who loves Akron, Ohio. To each, his own.
AMEN! Great Post! You know, when I lost my job in Kingman, I went on a rant about the poor little city. But months later I realize I was just angry and pissed off at just about everything. I moved to Tucson after that lay off and I like it. It all is a matter of taste. Just like the clothes you choose to put on every day. Your own choice.

People who don't like it, I say GO! Don't stay. Just like I left Kingman bc it wasn't my personal cup of tea. I come from a city in the east that many people think is the greatest. Well I hate it. And Tucson right now is a welcome place for me to feel warm and toasty. I hate the cold, SNOW, and humid, damp weather. Toasty, warm and cozy suites me fine. I love wearing my sunglasses and I love it HOT!! They don't pay as much there but I'll take it for a life of sunshine. I feel like I am on vacation every day of my life.
Anyway, thanks for the post!

Old 06-15-2009, 04:04 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,445,782 times
Woof.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Woof.
Meow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson