Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2011, 05:36 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
[snip]Baez should have asked George and Cindy if they taped their pets mouths shut when they buried them......ever wonder why he didn't? [snip].
No, the prosecution should have asked that question, if they didn't. Defense lawyers don't ask questions to help the state.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:51 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:

Now.....here is one thing I would like to point out.

I have never, ever, heard of anyone putting duct tape over their pet's mouth when they buried them!
Putting it that way makes a good point.

The questioning would have pushed George over the edge.

BTW, I don't believe the duck tape had any DNA from Caylee. You would think there should have been something.

Last edited by virgode; 09-01-2011 at 07:05 AM..

Old 09-01-2011, 07:01 AM

Quote:

Just look at the discussions we are having here and you will begin to see why the jury was so easily led astray.
The strange dynamics of the family and lack of forensics did it for me.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:38 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,603 times
It is my understanding that the Dr Phil show does not pay their guests...is that correct?

Old 09-01-2011, 10:02 AM

1,424 posts, read 5,337,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Putting it that way makes a good point.

The questioning would have pushed George over the edge.

BTW, I don't believe the duck tape had any DNA from Caylee. You would think there should have been something.
I wouldn't actually think there should have been something. The cotton fiber had completely disintegrated. All that remained was the synthetic part of the tape which had been exposed to the elements for 6 months, thus no DNA.

Skull with tape on it (dead Caylee's remains) found in swamp.... what's the question? Does anyone think the tape is a coincidence?

Oh, that's right, Roy Kronk had been keeping the body elsewhere before he dumped it in the swamp by the Anthony's home.

Sigh.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post

Oh, that's right, Roy Kronk had been keeping the body elsewhere before he dumped it in the swamp by the Anthony's home.Sigh.
Another greedy liar. What happenned between August and December?
Let me get crystal ball

Old 09-01-2011, 02:40 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Let me get crystal ball

Who,Kronk? He is suing the National Enquirer. Roy Kronk sues National Enquirer

Wouldn't it be wild if it was someone other than Casey? I'm not saying I believe that. Just throwing out a random thought.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:40 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
[quote]
Quote:

Okay, so infidelity doesn't implicate him in murder, but he did lie, thats what the defense hoped the jury would take away and chew on. Hes very capable of lying to cover his arse
Oh he lied huh? What proof do you have? It's all speculation, you dont know for a fact that he lied.

Quote:
. Don't forget there was testimony to his disclosure of information concerning the case "accident gone wrong". Oh...lets not forget the 4k she gave him for the Anthonys financial crisis.
Oh thats right. You mean the testimony of that women with a questionable background who SOLD her story to a sleezy tabloid? Yeah, shes telling the truth, no question. FYI, her testimony changed from deposition to deposition as well. I guess that doesn't hurt HER credibility in your eyes though does it? Only When George does it.

Quote:
I quess we didn't watch the same trial, George didn't cover-up for Casey.
I think you had better go back and read what I was replying to, you were talking about the depositions, not the trial.

Quote:
Didnt you watch the testimony of the experts? I suppose laying in a flooded swamp for six months in the hot florida sun tends to destroy DNA, but that's just my opinion.

Quote:
Let me get crystal ball
Oh my, some people will buy anything wont they?

You know what they say about suckers dont you? There's one born every minute. Hey Baez, how is Casey anyway? lol

Quote:
Just look at the discussions we are having here and you will begin to see why the jury was so easily led astray.
Bingo !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
No, the prosecution should have asked that question, if they didn't. Defense lawyers don't ask questions to help the state.
Yeah, that was her point.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:11 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
It is my understanding that the Dr Phil show does not pay their guests...is that correct?
I don't know what their official policy is.

The People magazine article linked to earlier in this thread said that the Dr. Phil show will make a donation to the Anthony's latest Caylee charity in exchange for them coming on the show. It did not say how much.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:31 PM

[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20706660]
Quote:

Oh he lied huh? What proof do you have? It's all speculation, you dont know for a fact that he lied.

Oh thats right. You mean the testimony of that women with a questionable background who SOLD her story to a sleezy tabloid? Yeah, shes telling the truth, no question. FYI, her testimony changed from deposition to deposition as well. I guess that doesn't hurt HER credibility in your eyes though does it? Only When George does it.

I think you had better go back and read what I was replying to, you were talking about the depositions, not the trial.

Didnt you watch the testimony of the experts? I suppose laying in a flooded swamp for six months in the hot florida sun tends to destroy DNA, but that's just my opinion.

Oh my, some people will buy anything wont they?

You know what they say about suckers dont you? There's one born every minute. Hey Baez, how is Casey anyway? lol
Have your laugh. This reaks of hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime