Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 11:24 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times

Advertisements

Only one half credit? And she couldn't be bothered to make it up?

Her parents weren't all over her to make it up?

Why? Because it would interfere with her great career taking pictures at some rinky dink photo booth?

Old 08-30-2011, 11:48 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

It seems to me Cindy would lie in an attempt to make every thing perfect. Her perfect little yard, backyard too, her perfect little home, her perfect little family. When Casey was pregnant it was fliud, inactivity or a tumor.

I think Casey lacked a lot more than one half a credit to graduate or Cindy would have made her keep her mouth shut and attend the graduation. All the relatives were there and would never know Casey didn't receive a diploma. They could have had the graduation party and no one the wiser.

Quote:
Why? Because it would interfere with her great career taking pictures at some rinky dink photo booth?
But she has a plaque Employee of the Year!

Old 08-31-2011, 11:24 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
I loved them all with every ounce of my being.....it comforts me to have what is left of them close.

When I die, I am to be cremated, their ashes are to be mixed with mine, and buried next to my mother in my plot at the cemetery.

Like you said, when it comes to death and dying, everyone handles it in their own way.....there is no right or wrong.
FYI -- make sure the cemetary allows animal remains. I'm serious. Some don't.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:28 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:

I think the 1/2 credit could have been a Cindy lie and Casey needed more to graduate.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:56 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Wouldnt that be DOUBLE JEOPARDY??

They were tried once and found NOT GUILTY,i dont think they can be tried again regardless...
LOL!!! Wow.

Old 08-31-2011, 12:37 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Absolutely

And yes, quite bent out of shape as though the questioning were out of line.
IMO, the questioning about the burial of the pets WAS out of line. It was meant to distract the jurors from the real evidence in this case. It didn't implicate George directly, it could just have easily implicated Casey because she was likely there and saw what was going on. The same goes for that duct tape evidence you George bashers are so fond of.

Quote:
He changed his stories from original depositions. Generally, someone who has something to hide changes their story because they have trouble remembering what lie they told or to whom.
Or because they are trying to protect someone else i.e. his daughter.

Quote:
When asked about the affair, his answer was "Thats very funny".
I admit I found him to be a bit dishonest on this front to. But you know what? Who cares if he did have an affair? It means nothing. It doesn't implicate him in anything except maybe infadelity. Once again, just another fact to distract the jurors from the important things.

Quote:
. People who want to commit suicide generally succeed, but George had time to write a memior and leave enough of a trail so he'd be discovered.
Straight from Baez's lips to your ears I see. It would appear you fell for his tall tails as well.

Quote:
Watch the jail visits, where he says to his daughter "Hello beautiful", later the bounty hunter bails her out she returns home with the female body guard who said she woke in the morning to George screaming "What did you do with my grand-daughter"....He all for show and IMO dishonest and knows the truth.
Why would he be asking what had happened if he knew all along?...... think It couldn't have been all for show because there wasn't any media there when he did this or anything. If anything, he would have done it in the jailhouse videos where it would have been recdorded

Old 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
You know, that family is so dysfunctional, Casey is the type that would have had her baby, and hid it in a trash bag, in a bathroom. She just did it a few years later...

Old 08-31-2011, 08:33 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
[quote=WhipperSnapper 88;20688577]
Quote:

IMO, the questioning about the burial of the pets WAS out of line. It was meant to distract the jurors from the real evidence in this case. It didn't implicate George directly, it could just have easily implicated Casey because she was likely there and saw what was going on. The same goes for that duct tape evidence you George bashers are so fond of.

Or because they are trying to protect someone else i.e. his daughter.

I admit I found him to be a bit dishonest on this front to. But you know what? Who cares if he did have an affair? It means nothing. It doesn't implicate him in anything except maybe infadelity. Once again, just another fact to distract the jurors from the important things.

Straight from Baez's lips to your ears I see. It would appear you fell for his tall tails as well.

Why would he be asking what had happened if he knew all along?...... think It couldn't have been all for show because there wasn't any media there when he did this or anything. If anything, he would have done it in the jailhouse videos where it would have been recdorded
Okay, so infidelity doesn't implicate him in murder, but he did lie, thats what the defense hoped the jury would take away and chew on. Hes very capable of lying to cover his arse. Don't forget there was testimony to his disclosure of information concerning the case "accident gone wrong". Oh...lets not forget the 4k she gave him for the Anthonys financial crisis.

I quess we didn't watch the same trial, George didn't cover-up for Casey.

The manner of burial of pets was not out of line, was good for the prosecution as well. Made a big impression on Casey growing up, who do you think provided the information?

Theres apparently two George Anthonys, wonder which one we'll get to see during the Dr. Phil interview?

Old 08-31-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
FYI -- make sure the cemetary allows animal remains. I'm serious. Some don't.
I already asked.....they do allow animal remains as long as they are cremated.

The funeral director told me a lot of people have their pet's ashes put into their casket with them.

When you think about it, if you don't take your pet's ashes with you.....someday....... somebody is probably just going to toss them in the garbage.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:14 PM

You do not have to bury a pet or see one being buried to figure out to put a dead body in a garbage bag and then tape it shut.

Now.....here is one thing I would like to point out.

I have never, ever, heard of anyone putting duct tape over their pet's mouth when they buried them! THINK about THAT for a minute and you will realize just how out of line and inconsequential the questioning was about the pet buriels.

Baez should have asked George and Cindy if they taped their pets mouths shut when they buried them......ever wonder why he didn't?

Just look at the discussions we are having here and you will begin to see why the jury was so easily led astray.

One more thing. George was probably unsure of exactly how their pets were prepared for burial......because Cindy is probably the one that got them ready.......the only thing George did was did the hole.....I would bet on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime