Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 03:09 PM

3,969 posts, read 13,722,694 times

Advertisements

BTW, not sure if this has been brought up recently, but In-n-Out now has locations in the Salt Lake City metro up and running. I wonder if they are through with their expansion for now??? Or...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 07:58 AM

38 posts, read 144,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw72 View Post
BTW, not sure if this has been brought up recently, but In-n-Out now has locations in the Salt Lake City metro up and running. I wonder if they are through with their expansion for now??? Or...

I read that somewhere here. There is also a couple in Tucson, AZ.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:23 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,740,249 times
I moved back to Calif in the Summer - sorry to tease about In and Out

And I've been to Dick's at least a dozen times - the one on 45th

I liked Burgermaster on Aurora better than Dicks

And yes Red Mill is delicious, but my son just told me he liked Kidd Valley - mmmmmm I forgot I really LOVED Kidd Valley!!

Old 02-19-2010, 04:08 PM

9,618 posts, read 27,448,307 times
That's funny, I was just going to post " Where's the love for Kidd Valley?"
I think of them as pretty comparable with Burgermaster, but with awesome fried mushrooms. Haven't been to Kidd Valley in a while. I wonder how they've held up since being taken over by Ivars?

Old 02-19-2010, 07:35 PM

3,969 posts, read 13,722,694 times
Kidd Valley and Burgermaster are about a half mile apart near U Village. A virtual smorgasbord of burger choices! Growing up, our family would fight about which one to go to, but frankly you couldn't lose with either.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:36 PM

This totally a tangent - but I thought I'd say how much I MISS Pagliacchi Pizza.

I only like thin crust and gourmet pizza and man, pizza here sucks. :P

Old 02-19-2010, 09:03 PM

9,618 posts, read 27,448,307 times
It must really suck, because there aren't THAT many good pizza places in Seattle. Maybe half a dozen? Pagliacci does a seasonal pizza called a Salumi Primo that's out of this world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
This totally a tangent - but I thought I'd say how much I MISS Pagliacchi Pizza.

I only like thin crust and gourmet pizza and man, pizza here sucks. :P

Old 02-19-2010, 09:49 PM

1,632 posts, read 6,866,165 times
Anyone else see Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel? When host Adam Richman was in town, her visited the Red Mill:

Adam visits the Red Mill - Seattle Video - Travel Channel

Old 02-20-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira500 View Post
It must really suck, because there aren't THAT many good pizza places in Seattle. Maybe half a dozen? Pagliacci does a seasonal pizza called a Salumi Primo that's out of this world!
I loved Pear Primo

Hubby says Chicken Rosemary

Old 05-17-2010, 12:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,859 times
I grew up in Southern California but have lived in the Seattle area since I was 23 years old in 1988. So take these observations with that in mind;

I remember In-N-Out becoming famous when people took the bumper stickers and removed a couple of letters and ended up with "In-N-Out urge" on their cars. Also it was all the rage to get an In-N-Out tee shirt if you lived in the Northwest. I think their burgers are great but it is the entire experience that I think is unique with the great prices, simple menue and fresh ingrediants.

If you ask me Dicks burgers are only good after midnight when you've had too many adult beverages. I've noticed that the diehard Dick's fans are locals who went there in high school and have great memories. If you ask me the burgers are grease bombs, frys are good.

I think Burgermaster has the best burgers in the Puget Sound with Kid Valley a close second. I had a Red Mill burger and it was great but seemed less like a real burger joint and more like a gourmet sandwich.

I grew up loving Carls Jr but was disapointed when I visited one recently.

I would love to see In-N-Out come to the Puget Sound.

I love Proscutto Primo from Pagliacci
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area