Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2007, 09:58 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,572,940 times

Advertisements

I hope this thread can keep going. Anyway, I have something upbeat. As you know from the above posts, some of us were a little "burnt out" a couple days ago. I just got to the point where I was weary at so much negativity and felt that I didn't have any thing left to contribute since I stay away from the arguements. I tried to stay away, then everyone started talking ,apologizing and acknowledging the love and friendship between us all despite our differences..WOW I hung out watching for awhile then I checked the prayer request to see if anyone needed prayer. Then I turned off the computer..I turned it on later on and had pm's and email from several of you and some from our athiest friends that were very special . Aiangel, my good friend, asked me to post in her new thread in other topics, so I did..This morning I tuned in again, went straight to religion and was compelled to post just about every thread there was. I spent two sleepless nights fighting the urge to come back..As I told Btittz earlier, I felt compelled, pushed, shoved back here so maybe this is where God wants me for now Hugs for everyone
Blue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,832,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
I hope this thread can keep going. Anyway, I have something upbeat. As you know from the above posts, some of us were a little "burnt out" a couple days ago. I just got to the point where I was weary at so much negativity and felt that I didn't have any thing left to contribute since I stay away from the arguements. I tried to stay away, then everyone started talking ,apologizing and acknowledging the love and friendship between us all despite our differences..WOW I hung out watching for awhile then I checked the prayer request to see if anyone needed prayer. Then I turned off the computer..I turned it on later on and had pm's and email from several of you and some from our athiest friends that were very special . Aiangel, my good friend, asked me to post in her new thread in other topics, so I did..This morning I tuned in again, went straight to religion and was compelled to post just about every thread there was. I spent two sleepless nights fighting the urge to come back..As I told Btittz earlier, I felt compelled, pushed, shoved back here so maybe this is where God wants me for now Hugs for everyone
Blue
Glad you are back, we need to keep the reasonable people here!

Old 06-13-2007, 10:11 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,025,234 times
Quote:
Blue
I'm glad you decided to stay We love Blue...We love Blue...We love Blue Whoo Whoo Whoo

You just couldn't stay away from all of us wonderful people...could you LMBO

Seriously...I'm glad you came back...and Brittz too! Thank you both and I look forward to all of your (both of you) wonderful posts!

Old 06-21-2007, 05:40 PM

I am trying real hard here to send a picture.

This barn is awesome... find H[SIZE=4]im?[/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=4]He is there now[/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]and[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=4]always for each of us[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=4].[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=5]This barn is awsome.....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=5]Stare at the barn for just a little while[/SIZE][SIZE=4]...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=4]
http://us.f601.mail.yahoo.com/ym/us/ShowLetter?box=saved%20mail&MsgId=3464_1413903_295 4_2071_31488_0_32899_47206_724583574&bodyPart=2.2& YY=95301&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=dat e&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=0 (broken link)
[/SIZE]
[/CENTER][/CENTER]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=5]Do you see Him?[/SIZE][/CENTER][/CENTER]

Old 06-22-2007, 02:33 PM

7,784 posts, read 14,915,754 times
Quote:
I am trying real hard here to send a picture.

This barn is awesome... find H[SIZE=4]im?[/SIZE][SIZE=4]He is there now[/SIZE][SIZE=4]and[/SIZE][SIZE=4]always for each of us[/SIZE][SIZE=4].[/SIZE]
[CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=5]This barn is awsome.....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Stare at the barn for just a little while[/SIZE][SIZE=4]...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]
http://us.f601.mail.yahoo.com/ym/us/ShowLetter?box=saved%20mail&MsgId=3464_1413903_295 4_2071_31488_0_32899_47206_724583574&bodyPart=2.2& YY=95301&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=dat e&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=0 (broken link)
[/SIZE]
[/CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=5]Do you see Him?[/SIZE][/CENTER][/CENTER]
Oh blue. Something strange is afoot in your pic posting skills, my friend. Don't feel bad though, I barely know how myself. JerZ taught me. By the way, where is JerZ and has anyone seen HopOnPop lately????

Old 06-22-2007, 02:42 PM

2,180 posts, read 5,430,087 times
Link to the barn image:

http://www.liesenonline.com/images/OpticalIllusions/JesusBarn.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-22-2007, 02:50 PM

Sorry.. LOL..Irish has pm'd me step by step instructions so I am going to practice emailing pictures, links and everything else to my sister until I know how. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Anyway blues computer skills are good for a laugh so thats upliftingThanks rob for fixing it

Old 06-22-2007, 02:53 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,213,297 times
Okay, so that picture is tampered with, correct?

Old 06-22-2007, 03:00 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,832,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
Oh blue. Something strange is afoot in your pic posting skills, my friend. Don't feel bad though, I barely know how myself. JerZ taught me. By the way, where is JerZ and has anyone seen HopOnPop lately????
Blue it didn't work? My directions may have not been detailed enough....should I try again with examples? Let me know!

Yeah where is JerZ, Plad and Gizmo too? Hmmmmm, maybe they have lives and took vacation! Mine starts on Sunday so hopefully I will be missed for the week...LOL

Old 06-22-2007, 03:01 PM

2,180 posts, read 5,430,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffncandace
Okay, so that picture is tampered with, correct?
I was wondering if someone had painted the side of it that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality