Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 08:41 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,572,940 times

Advertisements

charlotte, your blessings have blessed me with the reassurance that people are good, kind and go about doing the work of the lord. Everyone should be so blessed with neighbors like yours I pray that your troubles will soon be over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2007, 09:23 AM

688 posts, read 2,842,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Please know that you will be in my prayers Lulu! I am also sending you a PM with some more wonderful scriptures when you are feeling fear!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!

These are definitely the kind of threads to be in! The kind that can lift a brother or sister up! Thanks everyone for being such blessings to me throughout the day!

*BIG MAJOR DUTY HUGS*

LuLu

Old 05-31-2007, 09:30 AM

508 posts, read 1,676,472 times
OK, I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS. My wife and I found out last night that we are pregnant!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Please keep our new little one in your prayers that he/she be safe and healthy. We are waiting to tell my parents until we see them this weekend, but I had to tell someone.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:31 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,761,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittZ View Post
OK, I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS. My wife and I found out last night that we are pregnant!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Please keep our new little one in your prayers that he/she be safe and healthy. We are waiting to tell my parents until we see them this weekend, but I had to tell someone.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2007, 09:48 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,105,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
thefer was talking about her granddaughter saying the blessing at mealtime. It does my soul good that my grand kids sometimes argue over who gets to give the thanks So while the mashed potatoes get cold, we sometimes have to listen to four different blessings each one longer and more powerful than the last. One time the youngest one said "Amen" then promptly turned to her sister, stuck out her tongue, rolled her eyes and said,"How's That!!!"

Kinda reminds me of a former pastor who said before a "dinner on the grounds" at church:

"This is not the time to catch up on your prayer life!"

Old 05-31-2007, 09:51 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,572,940 times
Britz..Now that is upbeat!!No happier news in my opinion?? I assume this is the first little britz? I am so happy Hey, Ya'll some of us are gonna be "cyber grannies"

Old 05-31-2007, 09:55 AM

508 posts, read 1,676,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Britz..Now that is upbeat!!No happier news in my opinion?? I assume this is the first little britz? I am so happy Hey, Ya'll some of us are gonna be "cyber grannies"
Actually, it will be number 3. LOL!! but never any less exciting. Another wonderful result is that we will be postponing our move to Phoenix until after the baby is born. This will give me the opportunity to continue serving in the junior high ministery for another year.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:58 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,915,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittZ View Post
Actually, it will be number 3. LOL!! but never any less exciting. Another wonderful result is that we will be postponing our move to Phoenix until after the baby is born. This will give me the opportunity to continue serving in the junior high ministery for another year.
congrats BrittZ, God will use strange stuff to keep you where He wants you. What an exciting year it's gonna be for you. Just had my third last July!

Old 05-31-2007, 10:16 AM

4,139 posts, read 11,513,572 times
Oh dear, I have to be positive??? HA! Just kidding.

I have a great Dh who I has put up with me for 12 years. I have 3 great sons, ages 3-9. My youngest had major surgery last month for some hand deformities he was born with and he has come through with flying colors! He is such a little trooper. He has been with us 9 months so far and we have been so thankful for him.

I have a job for next school year teaching and am excited to start.

Lots of blessings.

Dawn

Old 05-31-2007, 10:34 AM

1,574 posts, read 4,764,450 times
brittZ, Congratulations! Three is a great number! I will pray for a safe, healthy, and happy pregnancy.

Lulu, I am praying that you find comfort and peace in His loving arms.

Blessings,
Lucy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality