Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2009, 03:51 PM

61,255 posts, read 87,646,713 times

Advertisements

lots and lots of gaps. its not a science or history book its literature intended to teach moral lessons.
but to be fair archeology tends to selectively pick what it investigates so the summation will fit well.
i am thinking of the findings under 20 ft of water off coast of japan recently on KPBS.
its does not fit current theories so it gets ignored.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 04:25 PM

4,275 posts, read 5,427,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
lots and lots of gaps. its not a science or history book its literature intended to teach moral lessons.
but to be fair archeology tends to selectively pick what it investigates so the summation will fit well.
i am thinking of the findings under 20 ft of water off coast of japan recently on KPBS.
its does not fit current theories so it gets ignored.
What findings, and by whom?

Old 08-09-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
What findings, and by whom?
ryukyuan land forms

Ryukyuan Landforms

Old 08-09-2009, 04:40 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,702,019 times
tidal and volcanic activity can be accounted for it and there has been almost no artifacts found to show humans lived among them. What about it?

Old 08-09-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
tidal and volcanic activity can be accounted for it and there has been almost no artifacts found to show humans lived among them. What about it?
that was my point. its utterly dismissed. look at the link i gave you see the KPBS film.
if it does not fit current theory it is dismissed. people see what they believe.

Old 08-09-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
that was my point. its utterly dismissed. look at the link i gave you see the KPBS film.
if it does not fit current theory it is dismissed. people see what they believe.
Scientists have looked at it, what is your point, where would it not fit into?

Old 08-09-2009, 04:45 PM

108 posts, read 175,684 times
Default Lying for Jesus II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Your belief that the Ica stones that display dinosuars are fakes, is a mere unsubstantiated opinion on your part. And since todays science (REFUSES) to do a scientific review of such evidence. Well, that only confirms my belief that science has something to hide. And one man having a change of heart, has nothing to do with the reality of his discovery. And those who cling to the belief in evolution may also be motivated by dollar signs. Anyone can throw out general statements like that.
Let's rearrange your statement for a more truthful presentation, C34.

You:

"todays science (REFUSES) to do a scientific review of such evidence"

"Your belief that the Ica stones that display dinosuars are fakes, is a mere unsubstantiated opinion on your part."

"Anyone can throw out general statements like that."

rifleman has offered, which you apparnetly ignore, and he actively sought to gain access to the miracle stones. The city completely ignored his e-mails and the services of his university to conduct X-Ray fluorescence dating which I understand is far more reliable on heavily handled and tampered-with artifacts. Especially when the originals were improperly handled, contaminated on purpose and even more painfully, improperly dated by Carbon14.

IMO, it's the money-grubbing, tourista-baiting City and the defensively religious, who do not want these items properly analyzed. Why? What are you all so afraid of, and why do you, C34, keep stating these untruths?

You seem to fit my earlier description of someone who is willing to lie for Jesus. Again and again. It would hurt you to admit that "science" is willing to re-evaluate these, wouldn't it?

Last edited by thotful1; 08-09-2009 at 04:53 PM..

Old 08-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Scientists have looked at it, what is your point, where would it not fit into?
the japanese are not in agreement with the other scientists they feel it is in fact structure not natural formations. the world community does not have an explanation and it does not fit into current explanations so they drop it and do not fund it. this happens alot.

Old 08-09-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
the japanese are not in agreement with the other scientists they feel it is in fact structure not natural formations. the world community does not have an explanation and it does not fit into current explanations so they drop it and do not fund it. this happens alot.
it has also said to be an ancient quarry, by scientists and sunk by volcanic eruptions. I heard another that it was sunk after the ocean rose during the end of the last ice age. There's not much to research.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:52 PM

4,275 posts, read 5,427,492 times
Quote:
ryukyuan land forms

Ryukyuan Landforms
"Academy for Future Science"? You are kidding, I would hope.

Hurtak is a UFOlogist, and Schoch is little better.

As for the Ryukyuan Submerged Landforms themselves, Schoch, who has been trying to prove some ancient global spanning culture for decades, has once again risen to the challenge, and failed yet again as well.

These landforms are the simple result of natural activity in an area prone to earthquakes and tidal forces.

Science has not "ignored" this, they know the rock formations to be quite natural occurances. They only dismiss yet another of Schock's absurdeties, and that of the Japanese "researcher" who claims those formations are a city as well, one Masaaki Kimura, who for some odd reason cannot explain why there are no columes, keystones, weapons, pots, clay roof tiles and other architectural works and refuse left from a city, not to mention the complete lack of human remains.

This is merely another case of fraud, whether merely misintirpritation or puroseful, being dismissed by the scientific community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality