Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2009, 10:38 PM

33,638 posts, read 37,321,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well before you run off, you still did not answer my question. Do (all believers in Evolution) imbrace your transionals as the slam dunk for Evolution? I know you believe they are, yet what about the rest of the Evolution believers?

The person who spoke to me informed me the need to pray for a job, and when I prayed as soon as I said the (A) of Amen the phone rang, and I got my job. How else could of done that? Another time that same person told me my wife was going to have a child, and four hours later my wife discovered she was pregnant. Who else could of done that?

According to the prophecies of the Bible, they state that before Christ returns, there would be a great falling away from the faith, so the survey suggesting this, would be in keeping with what the Bible already declared would happen. Jesus Christ Himself even ask the question. When I return, will there be any faith left on the earth? Here again, the prophecies of the Bible are correct.
How on earth do you manage to make absolutely everything fit your personal version of the bible? Are you really that deluded?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2009, 10:50 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,275,099 times
Quote:
Do (all believers in Evolution) imbrace your transionals as the slam dunk for Evolution? I know you believe they are, yet what about the rest of the Evolution believers?
I'm not sure I understand your question but I'll try to answer. Are transitionals accepted? Sure. Are they the only requirement for evidence? No.

Quote:
The person who spoke to me informed me the need to pray for a job, and when I prayed as soon as I said the (A) of Amen the phone rang, and I got my job. How else could of done that? Another time that same person told me my wife was going to have a child, and four hours later my wife discovered she was pregnant. Who else could of done that?
That is an exciting coincidence. I used to trip out on the number 23 when I was younger. I lived at 23 * St. Worked at building #5 (2+3) at 23 * Ave. And my b-day is Sept 23. I walked into a bar one night and this guy, who appeared to be challenged, came up to me and said "You have to learn to think by the time you're 23 and then you have to compete with people like me. lol!. That sent my conspiracy ridden head into a tail spin.

I would have been impressed if you prayed to be a neurosurgeon and *poof* god made you one. All well.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:58 PM

7,628 posts, read 11,000,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How on earth do you manage to make absolutely everything fit your personal version of the bible? Are you really that deluded?
sanspeur, I don't manage to make anything fit, I have been telling you all along that we are very close to the second coming of Jesus Christ. Now it is the Bible that is telling us these things will occur. So don't blame me for their reality.

2 Thessalonians 2 Tells us. Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Verse 3 states. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the (FALLING AWAY COMES FIRST,)
The Bible predicts that great numbers of people will turn their backs on the Christian faith, this is what the Bible clearly shows us, and it tells us this great falling away would occur shortly before Christs return. I am not deluded, I just believe and see what is happening in the world today, and it is happening in the same day we see Israel as a nation once again, and Jerusalem again occupied and under Jewish control, just as the Bible predicted.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Yeah, and Harry Potter rode on a Griffin....Your link proves nothing.
Well my link proves you are still ignoring evidence presented. And that is the only way you can believe what you do, by ignoring the obvious, and imbracing the obscure.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:33 AM

33,638 posts, read 37,321,773 times
Quote:
Well my link proves you are still ignoring evidence presented. And that is the only way you can believe what you do, by ignoring the obvious, and imbracing the obscure.
Your link leads to a piece of art of some sort, and is proof of nothing unless you can provide documentation of the age of it, and proof that it is not fraudulent, as much of what you provide here is. You actually think men rode dinosaurs????

Old 03-10-2009, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I'm not sure I understand your question but I'll try to answer. Are transitionals accepted? Sure. Are they the only requirement for evidence? No.

That is an exciting coincidence. I used to trip out on the number 23 when I was younger. I lived at 23 * St. Worked at building #5 (2+3) at 23 * Ave. And my b-day is Sept 23. I walked into a bar one night and this guy, who appeared to be challenged, came up to me and said "You have to learn to think by the time you're 23 and then you have to compete with people like me. lol!. That sent my conspiracy ridden head into a tail spin.

I would have been impressed if you prayed to be a neurosurgeon and *poof* god made you one. All well.
Your first responce did not actually answer my question. I asked rifleman if the transionals he saw were accepted by (all believers in evolution?) And I ask him if they were the slam dunk that without any doubt proves evolution really happened? And I asked him, if those transionals were so obvious, that now everyone will be forced to believe the reality and truth of evolution? I also ask him, if he could produce a picture of them so we all could see them?

And did God actually speak to you in an audible voice just before you saw the number 23. Because what I experienced, occured shorty after God first spoke to me on the subject. My experiences involved a little more than simple coincidence.

Old 03-10-2009, 01:30 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,951,849 times
Quote:
Well I know the idea of a man riding on a Triceratops may sound a little over the top. However, there are Inca bruial stones that do depict dinosaurs, and there is one that does show us a man riding on top of a Triceratops smoking a pipe. Consider the link below.

http://www.creationists.org/Ym4vP/stones/incastone01x.jpg (broken link)
Campbell. The Incan empire started in the 13th century while you've told me that dinosaurs died out soon after the event's in Genesis 6 which supposefly happened over 4000 years ago.

I doubt you would see your new "evidence" as being contradictory to your own claims. You will most likely change your story, scrap what you told me about post flood atmospheric conditions making it impossible for dinosaurs to breathe and say that dinosaurs were alive until much later on.

A quick look at creationists.org and I see that they not only believe humans and dinos coexisted but they think that dinosaurs are alive and well today. They even site sightings of the Loch ness monster as proof of a living(albeit 76 years old) plesiosaur.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
Campbell. The Incan empire started in the 13th century while you've told me that dinosaurs died out soon after the event's in Genesis 6 which supposefly happened over 4000 years ago.

I doubt you would see your new "evidence" as being contradictory to your own claims. You will most likely change your story, scrap what you told me about post flood atmospheric conditions making it impossible for dinosaurs to breathe and say that dinosaurs were alive until much later on.

A quick look at creationists.org and I see that they not only believe humans and dinos coexisted but they think that dinosaurs are alive and well today. They even site sightings of the Loch ness monster as proof of a living(albeit 76 years old) plesiosaur.
At no time do I ever recall saying dinosaurs soon died out after the flood of Noah. Could you direct me to the post where you claim I made that statement?
Ancient artwork shows us that dinosaurs have been around in very recent times, a new and recent discovery at an ancient Cambodian temple shows us a stegosaurus carved in stone. Consider the link below.

Dinosaurs in ancient Cambodian temple

Last edited by Campbell34; 03-10-2009 at 04:12 AM..

Old 03-10-2009, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Your link leads to a piece of art of some sort, and is proof of nothing unless you can provide documentation of the age of it, and proof that it is not fraudulent, as much of what you provide here is. You actually think men rode dinosaurs????
Well sanspeur, here is a stegosaurus carved into the stone of an ancient Cambodian temple, now do you think some creationest carved this one to mislead you?

Dinosaurs in ancient Cambodian temple

Old 03-10-2009, 04:29 AM

1,577 posts, read 3,708,918 times
sorry but Incan Dinosaurs? LMAO ROFLMAO !!!!!!!

sorry.... (wipes tears from eyes)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality