Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2010, 03:40 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,990,352 times

Advertisements

Good to have grandfathers with

1) a sense of history.........
2) a sense of humor.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 05:55 PM

if they have lots of money it helps too.............

Old 02-05-2010, 06:08 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,280,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post

Good to have a sense of humor.
Which "translates" into "Stay off the roof!"

-RIGHT!?

xoxo.....

Old 02-05-2010, 07:13 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Which "translates" into "Stay off the roof!"

-RIGHT!?

xoxo.....

Riiiiight.......

Old 02-06-2010, 09:29 AM

764 posts, read 1,422,307 times
Ptsum, it's good to see you posting. I was also under the impression your surgery was scheduled for last week. I will keep a healing candle lit for you and offer prayers so that you may heal. Your wisdom on this forum is very much appreciated.

Songinthewind, I am so very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. As well, I would like to keep a healing candle lit for you too. I pray that both of you will soon be healed.

Goodpasture and Redbird - I see that you two are in Oklahoma. I know this is late, but I just want to say I hope last weekend's ice storm didn't do too much damage in your areas or to your homes.

Blessings,
pnc

Old 02-06-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnc66 View Post
Ptsum, it's good to see you posting. I was also under the impression your surgery was scheduled for last week. I will keep a healing candle lit for you and offer prayers so that you may heal. Your wisdom on this forum is very much appreciated.

Songinthewind, I am so very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. As well, I would like to keep a healing candle lit for you too. I pray that both of you will soon be healed.

Goodpasture and Redbird - I see that you two are in Oklahoma. I know this is late, but I just want to say I hope last weekend's ice storm didn't do too much damage in your areas or to your homes.

Blessings,
pnc
pnc, thank you for asking about my upcoming surgery, I was originally scheduled to have this open heart surgery done on February 10th after a consultation on February 9th they were going to keep me overnight and do the surgery on the morning of the 10th, well now they have decided that my consultation will be on the afternoon of February 16th and I will be admitted then and on the morning of February 17th they're going to do the open heart surgery and if everything goes accordingly I should be back home in about four or five days, they decided to let me watch the Daytona 500 on February 13th, told them I had to get my priorities straight..........so that's where it stands for now and I'm hoping it doesn't change again.I'm ready for this and I just want to get it done and over with and begin the healing process.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:06 AM

thank you pnc. Actually, when the storm hit, I was approaching Memphis from Nashville. Fortunately I have a friend south of Jackson that I was able to stay with until the roads cleared. Although I got a lot of snow, it wasn't really all that cold so no water lines broke and the roads were pretty clear......even on the bad ones I have to drive on to get tot the house.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:50 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,196,822 times
ptsum: If you look at it like I do, you just want to have the surgery over with so you can get on with your life! But I'm glad you'll be able to watch the Daytona 500, and I'll be thinking of you when I watch it. (I like the Daytona 200 motorcycle race even more!)

Old 02-10-2010, 01:39 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
ptsum - thoughts are still with you. I know how much you want to get this over with as I want to get mine over with too. Your surgery is on my mom's birthday. Mine should be within a couple more weeks.

pnc- thanks for having a healing candle for me. I am so much in limbo right now.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
ptsum - thoughts are still with you. I know how much you want to get this over with as I want to get mine over with too. Your surgery is on my mom's birthday. Mine should be within a couple more weeks.

pnc- thanks for having a healing candle for me. I am so much in limbo right now.

We'll sit in limbo for a time together, you're not alone in this, we're all here to help see you through this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality