Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 01:14 PM

4,103 posts, read 5,422,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
OMG...That is just SO childish of you...Let's flip this around, do really expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even respect G-d enough to put a dash where the o is?...
God isnt a name, its a title. His name is actually Alfred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2015, 01:38 PM

3,695 posts, read 11,368,771 times
Ah, religion. Grand ideas of philosophy and theocracy bogged down over an "o" and a dash.

Old 06-03-2015, 03:20 PM

1,422 posts, read 950,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
Alf-ed

Old 06-03-2015, 03:22 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
How is that respect? If someone respects me... they spell my name the way I do. If they want to disrespect me... they spell it incorrectly (hence the dash). This I disagree with you. Just because I say God or god or G-d or gd or george doesn't mean I respect or disrespect a deity. Furthermore, a deity doesn't NEED respect or it is not a deity.
Kat...It was a tit for tat thing...I spell it the way I do because that is the way I prefer to spell it...My reply was aimed at the poster who disrespected me for the way I spell it...That's all...

Old 06-03-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
How does that differ from the Hindu Triune

https://books.google.com/books?id=tP...Triune&f=false
Good point, akhi...

Old 06-03-2015, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
Again, I'll tell you, I don't care how you spell it as long as you don't care how I spell it...My reply was targeted at a poster who disrespected me...That's all...

Old 06-03-2015, 03:40 PM

1,422 posts, read 950,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
So you really expect someone to take your opinion or thoughts written above seriously when you cannot even bring yourself to actually spell the word God?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Again, I'll tell you, I don't care how you spell it as long as you don't care how I spell it...My reply was targeted at a poster who disrespected me...That's all...

I think the poster was expressing their own sense of being disrespected by you. So really it (the ongoing argument) is just about the different branches of the Organised Abrahamic Religions vying for the title of the superior position of being G()Ds official reps.

All so obviously a miserable failure.

Because G()D is so very much more than this Abrahamic upstart.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotagivan View Post
I think the poster was expressing their own sense of being disrespected by you. So really it (the ongoing argument) is just about the different branches of the Organised Abrahamic Religions vying for the title of the superior position of being G()Ds official reps.

All so obviously a miserable failure.

Because G()D is so very much more than this Abrahamic upstart.
So, how did I disrespect the poster?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality