Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2013, 10:30 AM

799 posts, read 1,095,748 times

Advertisements

With that said, I think that it would be fair to say that, that Pledge was broken long ago, when America waged war on it's people. Case in Point:

Quote:
Physical warfare: Since we have all been in this country we've faced the issue of violence and abuse. The horrors of slavery echoes to the present day with extra-judicial killings of Afrikans throughout the land via police officers and other quasi-law enforcement institutions such as the neighborhood watch, though they are not the only culprits we also face violence from each at an even more alarming rate, due to confusion and psychological warfare. One thing to also take note of is that our alarming rate of suicide rates, it exceeds our black-on-black homicides rate, which leads to the next warfare strategy/tactic.

Psychological warfare: This is probably the most extensive category as it is so vast and how long it has been going on. In Sun Tzu's The Art of War he states that "All warfare is based on Deception" That would tell you alone that you (Afrikan/Afrikan-descendants) was and still is in the state of war. Since the Middle Passage, you was taught the religion of your killers, given the name of your killers, involuntarily I might add, you were also beaten or killed doing anything that resemble that you learned from the Motherland. I can tell you about how the Middle Passage had broke us down and how we were conquered, but that would be a whole other thread, by itself. Let's jump to post-Civil Rights Era, during that time and before we was taught black = evil, white = good. Now let's go to cartoons and children. There was always the black/white dynamic in all cartoons, from Hanna-Barbara to Disney, the youth was subconsciously indoctrinated with stereotypes, like Dumbo (the crows), Peter Pan, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes (Tazmaninan Devil, Elmer Fudd) etc. so they got you when you were children to think a certain way. Then as adults they gave us BET, MTV, VH1 to reinforce these subtle stereotypes. Also religion (though this is one of the most touchy subjects, I will not be afraid to go in-depth on this) is one of the most divisive warfare tactics used on us as people. Division is also something that is seen throughout the Diaspora, everything from Afro-Asiatic to geo-politcal divisive names that we took from our oppressors will be the death of us. Also every single "drug", "food additives" and "medication" target Afrikans specifically psychologically and biologically.

Biological Warfare: Melanin is by far, the best kept secret in science. Though we have it our skin and body, we know relatively very little about it other than it is a protector of UV rays. It is present in high amounts within every gland (chakra) including the Pineal gland. The "junk DNA" is MELANIN, and it is in every single life form on Earth. From plants to fungi, all animals have been reported to have melanin in their DNA, also. Melanin is carbon-based, it along with carbon are the hardest structures (molecule) to be made synthetically and copied. What does this have to do with Afrikans other than skin color? Well for one if you look back in the Eugenics Movement, you'll see how racist it is. It says that blacks (Negroids) are all inferior to whites, this in Amerikkka took the form of the Negro Project, today known as Planned Parenthood. Though the name changed, the people targeted were not. If you look at all abortion clinics they reside in mostly predominantly black neighborhoods areas. Margaret Sanger, the lady who founded the Negro Project/Planned Parenthood, was funded by yours truly the government. Why are they doing this you might ask? The study and use of Melanin. Also to those who don't know. Nicotine, Cocaine, Adderall, and other amphetamine/drugs, target Melanin and latches on the molecule and the substatia nigra (black nerves in the brain) and has a parasitic-like effect of the host. Though we are less likely to use drugs than whites are, we are all more likely to be more addicted and effected by these chemicals.
Under the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, collectively known as the Civil Rights Amendments they made African Americans, legal to be just what they always wanted to be and that was Americans. Though I should make one point and that's the Civil Rights Act.

Act by law definition: legally means to manipulate (execute, dominate) and to let Congress make a document of said act for it to be law, granted all that can be interpreted into the act does not have to be said in the document itself. Giving the illusion of freedom by control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 12:23 PM

374 posts, read 510,076 times
Get an education and lose the victimhood,then maybe you can progress. Well not anymore because thanks to your black plantation owners along with some liberal orgs ACLU,ADL NAACP and the ex slave owning democrats you have killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

Hollywood has managed to control you through their entertainment and music industry. Blacks were first enslaved by arabs who invaded n.africa in the 600s. They enslaved blacks and sold the to the world. Black slave masters were known to be just as cruel and violent to their own people as the muslism who first invaded your nations in africa.

Now your race is returning to islam like a dog returns to its vomit. Arabs don't intermary with black very often at all, so soon as you help them create a world dominated by islam you'll find out your mistake.

Your new masters oboma and the dems don't need you anymore. They now have a larger group of third worlders to enslave and make a claim to victimhood. They are outbreeding ,outnumbering you now about 10 to 1.

Oboma and NAACP are now fighting for amnesty for tens of millions of people you can't hold a slave claim over theri heads. They don't like you on the most part. Unlike THE WHITE MAN they will never try to save you by abolishing slavery or anything else they decide to do . They don't like any of us really,blacks or whites. They say America is Atzlan.

Of course many immigrants are on our side and don't want this ' change ' to happen. Our only hope was for the blacks and whites i nthsi nation to guard our homeland from invaders and radicals who both coem to take and change. We all lose because we ar divided.

I'm old so its not my future your messing up by believing their lies. I just entertain myself now,I don't give a damn anymore.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
Get an education and lose the victimhood,then maybe you can progress. Well not anymore because thanks to your black plantation owners along with some liberal orgs ACLU,ADL NAACP and the ex slave owning democrats you have killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

I agree with what you said concerning Democrats/Liberals. Though the Republican/Conservatives are the same coin, just a different side. This is what I was also referring to in the psychological warfare statement.

Hollywood has managed to control you through their entertainment and music industry. Blacks were first enslaved by arabs who invaded n.africa in the 600s. They enslaved blacks and sold the to the world. Black slave masters were known to be just as cruel and violent to their own people as the muslism who first invaded your nations in africa.

I actually don't follow Hollywood nor the music industry, they fall in the psychological warfare of the OP. I've read throughout historical records of the First Arab Slave Trade in Afrika and horrible they treated Afrikans and still do. Though we are not discussing them, we are discussing a nation that betrayed, endangered, and abused a group of their own citizens. And although evil knows no race, we are not referring to the history of "Black" slave masters, just like were not referring to white slaves.

Now your race is returning to islam like a dog returns to its vomit. Arabs don't intermary with black very often at all, so soon as you help them create a world dominated by islam you'll find out your mistake.

I also understand this, as I pointed it out in the psychological warfare, this religion you call Islam is nothing more than an offspring of the true Islam practiced by North Afrikans during antiquity. Now the form of Islam today, that you are referring to I assume is the Nation. Fard Muhammad also known as Wallace Dodd was a white man. The NOI got it's start from taking philosophies and ideologies from The Moorish Science Temple, who are the true peaceful practitioners of the Religion of Peace.

Your new masters oboma and the dems don't need you anymore. They now have a larger group of third worlders to enslave and make a claim to victimhood. They are outbreeding ,outnumbering you now about 10 to 1.

**I guess you're referring to Hispanics, who under psychological warfare don't know who they are as well, well some of them do.

Oboma and NAACP are now fighting for amnesty for tens of millions of people you can't hold a slave claim over theri heads. They don't like you on the most part. Unlike THE WHITE MAN they will never try to save you by abolishing slavery or anything else they decide to do . They don't like any of us really,blacks or whites. They say America is Atzlan.

Of course many immigrants are on our side and don't want this ' change ' to happen. Our only hope was for the blacks and whites i nthsi nation to guard our homeland from invaders and radicals who both coem to take and change. We all lose because we ar divided.

The same thing was said in the 40's - 70's by J. Edgar Hoover. Divided you are, though I remember in history and presently we (black/white) have always had a divided Amerikkka. The white man also didn't abolish slavery if you will; Proclamation means to declare or announce, though not enforce or go into law. Emancipation means to set one free. The Emancipation Proclamation literally means to Announce freedom and that is it.

BTW Atzlan >>> America, if you ask me

I'm old so its not my future your messing up by believing their lies. I just entertain myself now,I don't give a damn anymore.
You don't give a damn because it doesn't effect you or your descendants.

**Hispanics also face this same Prisoner of War treatments, for instance the island of Hispanola. The island itself received slaves and participated in the Middle Passage, under French and Spaniard Rule. Hispanola is now divided politically from "Spanish" descendants of Domingo Republic, while Haiti are all Afrikan Descendants and rightfully so. Though they are divided by politics these two people look the same, for the most part and even have cultural ties, yet they are divided. You get it? Okay then.

Old 03-14-2013, 06:42 PM

552 posts, read 721,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
You don't give a damn because it doesn't effect you or your descendants.

**Hispanics also face this same Prisoner of War treatments, for instance the island of Hispanola. The island itself received slaves and participated in the Middle Passage, under French and Spaniard Rule. Hispanola is now divided politically from "Spanish" descendants of Domingo Republic, while Haiti are all Afrikan Descendants and rightfully so. Though they are divided by politics these two people look the same, for the most part and even have cultural ties, yet they are divided. You get it? Okay then.
If you want to be mad at white people be mad at the rich ones in control of the government. Theyve been screwing the working class since before we even knew Africa existed.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
If you want to be mad at white people be mad at the rich ones in control of the government. Theyve been screwing the working class since before we even knew Africa existed.
Agreed. In this country 2 racial groups have constantly been attacked by the government while the one that created this culture have been on the sideline watching in awe and amazement, though the sideline players may call foul sometimes, yet they don't intervene or come to the aid of the 2 racial groups (Natives and Afrikans) except in the most helpless of scenarios they intervene, yet we are all suppose to be "One Nation".

Old 03-14-2013, 07:31 PM

267 posts, read 202,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHborn View Post
That would be the case if only whites really knew what white supremacy is, if the masses of white would peep this system and actively fight against it, then the so called "victimhood" many whites complain about (these are the ones who maintain the system of white supremacy, the same system created by the elites to first divide humanity, then destroy the oldest race of of people first, Afrikans.) and open their eyes then these elites wouldn't nearly have as much power as they do today.

To many white people are unknowingly on the side of their own oppressors, however white supremacy is also synonymous with white privilege, a sub-system which coaxes many whites into supporting and helping the oppressor(s).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates