Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 11:58 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,331,786 times

Advertisements

Not enough underlining or colours.

I ain't reading it.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:06 PM

2,535 posts, read 3,299,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
BTW, Where does it state that he RETURNED to Heaven?...
Acts 1:9-11. Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
Dear Theophilos:
1 In the first book, I wrote about everything Yeshua set out to do and teach, 2 until the day when, after giving instructions through the Ruach HaKodesh to the emissaries whom he had chosen, he was taken up into heaven.
3 After his death he showed himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. During a period of forty days they saw him, and he spoke with them about the Kingdom of God.
4 At one of these gatherings, he instructed them not to leave Yerushalayim but to wait for “what the Father promised, which you heard about from me. 5 For Yochanan used to immerse people in water; but in a few days, you will be immersed in the Ruach HaKodesh!”
6 When they were together, they asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”
9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? (((((This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”)))))

JESUS MOSHIACH RETURN
Mark 13:14, 19, 26-33 (CJB)
14 “Now when you see theabomination that causes devastation standing where it ought not to be” (let the reader understand the allusion), “that will be the time for those in Y’hudah to escape to the hill
19 For there will be worse trouble at that time than there has ever been from the very beginning, when God created the universe, until now; and there will be nothing like it again.20 Indeed, if God had not limited the duration of the trouble, no one would survive; but for the sake of the elect, those whom he has chosen, he has limited it.
26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with tremendous power and glory.27 He will send out his angels and gather together his chosen people from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.

THE NATION OF ISRAEL AGAIN....IS REPRESENTED BY THE FIG TREE

28 “Now let the fig tree teach you its lesson: when its branches begin to sprout and leaves appear, you know that summer is approaching. 29 In the same way, when you see all these things happening, you are to know that the time is near, right at the door. 30 Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will certainly not pass away. 32 However, when that day and hour will come, no one knows — not the angels in heaven, not the Son, just the Father. 33 Stay alert! Be on your guard! For you do not know when the time will come.

Revelation 1:7 (CJB)
7 Look! He is coming with the clouds! Every eye will see him including those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the Land will mourn him.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Not enough underlining or colours.

I ain't reading it.
I ain't using COLORS .

Go Trout fishing.

TRY CHICAGO IT'S GREAT....
Attached Thumbnails
Why don't Jews try to proselytize people like Christians?-chicago-fishing.jpg  

Last edited by steeps; 04-13-2015 at 12:36 PM..

Old 04-13-2015, 01:52 PM

32,533 posts, read 22,176,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeps View Post
Dear Theophilos:
1 In the first book, I wrote about everything Yeshua set out to do and teach, 2 until the day when, after giving instructions through the Ruach HaKodesh to the emissaries whom he had chosen, he was taken up into heaven.
3 After his death he showed himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. During a period of forty days they saw him, and he spoke with them about the Kingdom of God.
4 At one of these gatherings, he instructed them not to leave Yerushalayim but to wait for “what the Father promised, which you heard about from me. 5 For Yochanan used to immerse people in water; but in a few days, you will be immersed in the Ruach HaKodesh!”
6 When they were together, they asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”
9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? (((((This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”)))))

JESUS MOSHIACH RETURN
14 “Now when you see theabomination that causes devastation standing where it ought not to be” (let the reader understand the allusion), “that will be the time for those in Y’hudah to escape to the hill
19 For there will be worse trouble at that time than there has ever been from the very beginning, when God created the universe, until now; and there will be nothing like it again.20 Indeed, if God had not limited the duration of the trouble, no one would survive; but for the sake of the elect, those whom he has chosen, he has limited it.
26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with tremendous power and glory.27 He will send out his angels and gather together his chosen people from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.

28 “Now let the fig tree teach you its lesson: when its branches begin to sprout and leaves appear, you know that summer is approaching. 29 In the same way, when you see all these things happening, you are to know that the time is near, right at the door. 30 Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will certainly not pass away. 32 However, when that day and hour will come, no one knows — not the angels in heaven, not the Son, just the Father. 33 Stay alert! Be on your guard! For you do not know when the time will come.

7 Look! He is coming with the clouds! Every eye will see him including those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the Land will mourn him.

It doesn't say he RETURNED to heaven...It just says he was taken up...And you do know that this is NOT the Jewish bible, don't you?...

Old 04-13-2015, 02:36 PM

15,906 posts, read 21,555,883 times
Quote:
Dear Theophilos:

JESUS MOSHIACH RETURN

Mark, Acts, and Revelation are NOT a part of Jewish canon.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It doesn't say he RETURNED to heaven...It just says he was taken up...And you do know that this is NOT the Jewish bible, don't you?...
My post did give this

Complete Jewish Bible
Acts 1: 9-11. 9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

Old 04-13-2015, 02:50 PM

15,906 posts, read 21,555,883 times
Quote:
My post did give this

Complete Jewish Bible
Acts 1: 9-11. 9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”
Acts is part of the New Testament. It is not valid in the Jewish faith and quite honestly, looks quite blasphemous to me.

Old 04-13-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
My post did give this

Complete Jewish Bible
It is still not the Jewish bible...

Old 04-13-2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Mark, Acts, and Revelation are NOT a part of Jewish canon.
I'll tell you what, I'll translate, uhh, let's see now, the Satanic verses into Hebrew so then that will make them Jewish, Right?...

Old 04-13-2015, 03:13 PM

Quote:
My post did give this

Complete Jewish Bible
But he did not RETURN to heaven....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.