Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,916,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATX_GUY View Post
I know how many I've been with, and it's not too many.

I spoke with one young lady a few years ago who proudly boasted she'd had intercourse with over 2300 men!! I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

-Steve
Do you really believe that?? How many would that average out to on a daily/weekly/monthly basis?? That's just stoopid.

I've never had a man ask me how many men I've had sex with. I'd be shocked if they did. My answer would be "I've been married four times, had a few LTRs, end of subject and deal with it." If that's too many, hit the road Jack!

I suppose one thing to take into consideration is how old people are. A young 20 something would surely not have as many experiences as, say, a 60 something. Then again, the way things are these days, that might be untrue too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 12:53 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,805,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
So why do we have a forum if we dont talk about stuff?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
See thats what I was saying earlier. Everyone has a different idea on how many is alot. For some 20 is for others its 100.
It's great to talk about it but I'm just saying I've seen this subject discussed on a million different blogs and it almost always turns ugly.
People start to get offended or take things out of context, things like that. Like I said in my last post I've had an average or below average number of partners and I prefer a woman that has had a similar sexual history. Now this might seem like no big deal and a normal outlook to you but I've honestly had women attack me for having this attitude.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:20 PM

622 posts, read 1,280,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
It's great to talk about it but I'm just saying I've seen this subject discussed on a million different blogs and it almost always turns ugly.
People start to get offended or take things out of context, things like that. Like I said in my last post I've had an average or below average number of partners and I prefer a woman that has had a similar sexual history. Now this might seem like no big deal and a normal outlook to you but I've honestly had women attack me for having this attitude.

Oh I know they will attack you on this subject. You are right. It can get ugly. But I too care about my SO's past to a point. Im glad to see someone that thinks its important.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 PM

279 posts, read 625,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
Do you really believe that?? How many would that average out to on a daily/weekly/monthly basis?? That's just stoopid.
She went to sex clubs every weekend and had sex with 1-2 dozen men and kept detailed records of each encounter, nationality, how they were, etc. She told me her sole purpose in life was to have sex/get pleasure. Pretty Sad. I have no reason not to believe anything she said.

She was the first female I ever asked how many guys she had been with after hearing some of what she told me (volunteered) about her previous sex-life.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:46 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,257,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
For someone like me I know exactly how many girls/women I have been with.

Now for people who have had tons of sexual partners......
Do they actually have a number in their head, of exactly how many they have had.
I always dated the same woman most of my life? Her name was Rosie Palmer! ROTFLMAO........... JK har-har-har!

Old 02-09-2010, 01:53 PM

392 posts, read 1,096,305 times
For some people its the more, the merrier and they truly live by that.

I can say this though.....I once was with a girl in my early twenties. I was her 3rd lover. We dated for 2 years. She dumped me for another guy. She bounced around from guy to guy for about 5 years, probably doing 30-40 or so in that time. She was gorgeous and very sexual and played a lot. I bumped into her a few years ago and she told me she regretted ever dumping me and I was her favorite and that she even thought of me when she did other guys! No joke! This was the biggest ego stroke I've ever been given. So for me, it all worked out in the end.

Old 02-09-2010, 03:49 PM

22,356 posts, read 29,476,635 times
Yes

Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,916,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SATX_GUY View Post
She went to sex clubs every weekend and had sex with 1-2 dozen men and kept detailed records of each encounter, nationality, how they were, etc. She told me her sole purpose in life was to have sex/get pleasure. Pretty Sad. I have no reason not to believe anything she said.

She was the first female I ever asked how many guys she had been with after hearing some of what she told me (volunteered) about her previous sex-life.
I was never much of an angel but that's just eeeeeewwwww. So 12-24 men every weekend?? Sex clubs?? Never heard of that. Was she trying to prove something or was she just a sicko?? I'm always curious about people like that and what makes them do the things they do.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:03 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,908,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
If a woman wants to have sex with 100,000 men, then have sex with 100,000 men. (EDIT: As long as they are consenting)
Agreed!

As long as she's not married or pretending to be in an exclusive relationship with you and you're wanting monogamy then I really don't see what people's numbers have to do with anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInHSV View Post
No doubt this has been hashed to death on many message boards.

I think people in a relationship should just be on the same page about how they view sex, whether it is or isn't a moral issue as to how many partners is too many.

But I do want to know how people can say you shouldn't judge someone because of their "number" when the discussion is about 1 to 50 partners, but then when somebody brings up a fictitious (or maybe real) woman who supposedly has 200 or 2,300 partners then everyone jumps in and says "Eww... gross, what a wh*re".

It either doesn't matter or it does, be consistent with your moral framework. If 20 doesn't bother you, then it shouldn't matter at 2,300. For me, the "number" is just one aspect of a person that is weighed in the context of how they treat me. I don't ignore it but I don't have absolute rules about it either.
Dan this is such a great post! Kudos to you.

It never ceases to amaze me that there are people that want to trot out the wh*re word when talking about other people's sex lives anyway.

AND I never understand how random strangers who aren't sleeping with the person anyway have such a vested interested in dissecting other people's numbers and labelling them based on their own narrow views when they're probably not even going to met this person in real life AND it doesn't have any impact on their lives anyway.

It's sad. I also think it's sad that invariably when these threads start up 9 out of 10 posters will bring you the numbers of a girl they know and then of course we discuss the woman's numbers and eventually the woman is labelled a wh*re.
I rarely, if ever, see the same apply to men and I know it's not because there aren't men out there with large numbers. It's because people can't seem to get it through their heads that male or female someone else's numbers are none of your business AND most people seem to hold to the antiquated views on women and their virginity and sexual experience.

The only person whose sex life I care about aside from my own, is my partners and all I need to know is that we love each other and our sex life is excellent.

Actually when it comes to this I refer to the foremost experts on the matter....ladies & gentlemen....I give you the LAST WORD on numbers....Salt N Pepa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q96-e042bk

Old 02-10-2010, 06:32 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,435,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I happen to be very consistent with my moral framework so I have no problem calling a woman who has slept with 2300 or 100,000 men a wh*ore. To me, that is someone who has no respect for herself to allow that many men to have sex with her. I suppose my bias is because I view sex as special, not to be done as a spectator sport.

While I'm not into asking men how many women they have been with before me (because I really would not want to know), if they are bragging about banging hundreds of women at the drop of a dime then I'm out of there. For me, it is either "don't ask, don't tell" or your numbers have to be within my threashold...but that's just me. Everyone is different.
To a degree I agree with a "lack of respect for herself", however I think for alot of people who have had that many sexual partners (four figures) its a serious addiction. No different than say an alcoholic, yes there is a certain amount of he/she has a lack of respect for his body drinking so much, but the addiction is what drives it. Humans are addictive creatures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships