Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 10:34 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times

Advertisements

If a woman wants to have sex with 100,000 men, then have sex with 100,000 men. (EDIT: As long as they are consenting)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 10:40 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Why do people say that?? If both parties are STD free and know how to properly shower, I don't think this is true.

Babe, read my post again. You are never just sleeping with ONE person LOL
Plus, please tell me you don't believe the shower washes off STD's LOL

Old 02-09-2010, 10:42 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
For someone like me I know exactly how many girls/women I have been with.

Now for people who have had tons of sexual partners......
Do they actually have a number in their head, of exactly how many they have had.
Not really. More like a ballpark number.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:45 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Babe, read my post again. You are never just sleeping with ONE person LOL
Plus, please tell me you don't believe the shower washes off STD's LOL
You didn't bother to read my post where I asked you the question. and I raise you a

Old 02-09-2010, 10:46 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsizzle225 View Post
you didn't bother to read my post where i asked you the question. And i raise you a
lol

Old 02-09-2010, 11:05 AM

190 posts, read 412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Good grief...are these women trying to open their own theme parks! WH*RELAND....where everybody gets a free ride!
No doubt this has been hashed to death on many message boards.

I think people in a relationship should just be on the same page about how they view sex, whether it is or isn't a moral issue as to how many partners is too many.

But I do want to know how people can say you shouldn't judge someone because of their "number" when the discussion is about 1 to 50 partners, but then when somebody brings up a fictitious (or maybe real) woman who supposedly has 200 or 2,300 partners then everyone jumps in and says "Eww... gross, what a wh*re".

It either doesn't matter or it does, be consistent with your moral framework. If 20 doesn't bother you, then it shouldn't matter at 2,300. For me, the "number" is just one aspect of a person that is weighed in the context of how they treat me. I don't ignore it but I don't have absolute rules about it either.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:15 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInHSV View Post

I think people in a relationship should just be on the same page about how they view sex, whether it is or isn't a moral issue as to how many partners is too many.

But I do want to know how people can say you shouldn't judge someone because of their "number" when the discussion is about 1 to 50 partners, but then when somebody brings up a fictitious (or maybe real) woman who supposedly has 200 or 2,300 partners then everyone jumps in and says "Eww... gross, what a wh*re".

It either doesn't matter or it does, be consistent with your moral framework. If 20 doesn't bother you, then it shouldn't matter at 2,300. For me, the "number" is just one aspect of a person that is weighed in the context of how they treat me. I don't ignore it but I don't have absolute rules about it either.
I happen to be very consistent with my moral framework so I have no problem calling a woman who has slept with 2300 or 100,000 men a wh*ore. To me, that is someone who has no respect for herself to allow that many men to have sex with her. I suppose my bias is because I view sex as special, not to be done as a spectator sport.

While I'm not into asking men how many women they have been with before me (because I really would not want to know), if they are bragging about banging hundreds of women at the drop of a dime then I'm out of there. For me, it is either "don't ask, don't tell" or your numbers have to be within my threashold...but that's just me. Everyone is different.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:31 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,891,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SATX_GUY View Post
And she was proud of of it!

There is a woman on Flickr who takes part in large group activities (for a living) and is going for 100,000 men, all without protection.

Totally INSANE!
Good grief! Is she posting photos of all her "conquests"?

Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 AM

622 posts, read 1,279,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I happen to be very consistent with my moral framework so I have no problem calling a woman who has slept with 2300 or 100,000 men a wh*ore. To me, that is someone who has no respect for herself to allow that many men to have sex with her. I suppose my bias is because I view sex as special, not to be done as a spectator sport.

While I'm not into asking men how many women they have been with before me (because I really would not want to know), if they are bragging about banging hundreds of women at the drop of a dime then I'm out of there. For me, it is either "don't ask, don't tell" or your numbers have to be within my threashold...but that's just me. Everyone is different.

I agree. Im a man and I have hada few. Im not really proud of it. But my SO's number does matter to a point. To me it is a sign of character.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 AM

622 posts, read 1,279,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInHSV View Post

See thats what I was saying earlier. Everyone has a different idea on how many is alot. For some 20 is for others its 100.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships