Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,204,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam
Ok, I'm not a guy but I have to ask...why do you guys need those nasty-arse urinals anyhow?? I mean there has been a couple of occasions when I have had to use the men's room because the line at the ladies room is too long and I am here to tell you...they are skanky! Why can't you just have regular toilets and regular stalls like we do? It only make this whole "male" issue about who is looking at who's "Johnson" and who is sizing up what the other guy has and who is spraying all over the place. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Women don't check each other out in the bathroom and could care less how big or small our body parts are. We just treat the bathroom as our own personal makeuup room, toilet room, social gathering spot...etc. AND....my only bathroom motto goes like this:

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat YOU wipe the seat".

Did you ever think that this is why the women's washrooms have huge lineups? Think of the turnaround time, ladies!
Absolutely. This is about efficiency here. And since we can say, "Bombs Away!" rather than have to actually sit down, we can get back to whatever we were doing much more quickly. It's rather admirable of us, if you really think about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 12:32 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,747,123 times
CTPam's adventure reminded me of a scary movie moment in the film "Stepbrothers"

Old 05-21-2009, 12:39 AM

2,057 posts, read 5,495,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
If there are 3 stalls in the bathroom, and from left to right there are 2 at a standard height and one for Emmanuel Lewis, and there is someone using the first stall on the left, should the second man use the second stall (middle) or the shorty?

LOL this is light-humored, but serious at the same time

Any other bathroom rules you live by?
yeah, look at the floor

i catch guys looking left or right, which makes me think they are trying to catch a peek of my slong

Last edited by NYC1DAY; 05-21-2009 at 12:48 AM..

Old 05-21-2009, 04:05 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,175,832 times
Those with low manifold pressure and a short stack should stand close. And look at the wall.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:33 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,861,165 times
I'd rather step outside around back and whiz on a bush than have to stand shoulder to shoulder with some stranger who won't shut the eff up.
And crowded places like an airport...I head straight for a stall with a regular toilet. Cause there has been times when there I was all alone, with 5 empties to the left or right, and some rodeo clown walks in and takes one right next to me. Like wtf is up with that? Ewwwww...

Old 05-21-2009, 06:28 AM

1,776 posts, read 4,006,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam
Ok, I'm not a guy but I have to ask...why do you guys need those nasty-arse urinals anyhow?? I mean there has been a couple of occasions when I have had to use the men's room because the line at the ladies room is too long and I am here to tell you...they are skanky! Why can't you just have regular toilets and regular stalls like we do? It only make this whole "male" issue about who is looking at who's "Johnson" and who is sizing up what the other guy has and who is spraying all over the place. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Women don't check each other out in the bathroom and could care less how big or small our body parts are. We just treat the bathroom as our own personal makeuup room, toilet room, social gathering spot...etc. AND....my only bathroom motto goes like this:

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat YOU wipe the seat".

I feel the same way about them. If I were a guy, I'd hate them! Why would anybody wanna share his private parts with strangers?! Peeing right next to your boss! Maybe it creates "male bonding"!

LOL it's the same with why when women go to the bathroom, it has to be a group affair....It's just how it's done! It's a place to handle business, not window shop.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:41 AM

28,965 posts, read 30,316,545 times
Quote:
If there are 3 stalls in the bathroom, and from left to right there are 2 at a standard height and one for Emmanuel Lewis, and there is someone using the first stall on the left, should the second man use the second stall (middle) or the shorty?

LOL this is light-humored, but serious at the same time

Any other bathroom rules you live by?
Don't care which one they use, but after discussing this at work, a co-worker told me, that I'd be shocked at how many men don't wash their hands...yuck...
So...men, WASH YOUR HANDS...

Old 05-21-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Don't care which one they use, but after discussing this at work, a co-worker told me, that I'd be shocked at how many men don't wash their hands...yuck...
So...men, WASH YOUR HANDS...
I worked for a guy who was NASTY. He would walk out of a stall (you know what he just finished doing) and walk out the bathroom, without washing his hands. He had dirt under his nails and all. Just plain NASTY. The funniest thing was when we were planning the departmental picnic, he volunteered to make a salad. Everybody objected! LOL. They asked him to bring a watermelon instead. I still didn't eat what he brought, no tellin if what he was carrying could penetrate that watermelon skin.

Last edited by IZthe411; 05-21-2009 at 07:11 AM..

Old 05-21-2009, 06:57 AM

28,965 posts, read 30,316,545 times
Quote:
I worked for a guy who was NASTY. He would walk out of a stall (you know what he just finished doing) and walk out. He had dirt under his nails and all. Just plain NASTY. The funniest thing was when we were planning the departmental picnic, he volunteered to make a salad. Everybody objected! LOL. They asked him to bring a watermelon instead. I still didn't eat what he brought, no tellin if what he was carrying could penetrate that watermelon skin.
LOL

that is the very reason WHY I won't eat stuff at work that other people bring in. You have no idea how many women don't wash their hands...ewwww, how utterly disgusting....

I'm older now, and care nothing about what other people think of me, when your younger your not as outspoken, so now, If I'm in a stall and someone walks out without washing their hands, I go real loud...."OMG, she didn't wash her hands!!!!" hope it embarrasses them to think about it next time.

Yanno, I cannot believe these are grown adults, and they are teaching their children the same bad habbits. Yuck!!!!!

Last edited by cremebrulee; 05-21-2009 at 07:07 AM..

Old 05-21-2009, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
LOL

that is the very reason WHY I won't eat stuff at work that other people bring in. You have no idea how many women don't wash their hands...ewwww, how utterly disgusting....

I'm older now, and care nothing about what other people think of me, when your younger your not as outspoken, so now, If I'm in a stall and someone walks out without washing their hands, I go real loud...."OMG, she didn't wash her hands!!!!" hope it embarrasses them to think about it next time.

Yanno, I cannot believe these are grown adults, and they are teaching their children the same bad habbits. Yuck!!!!!
I think it's worse for a woman to be that way. I mean guys may get a pass in some respects to do some foul things, but a woman who isn't clean is a TURNOFF. I'd hate to see some pretty girl at work or anywhere and learn she doesn't wash her hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships