Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 11:30 AM

6,333 posts, read 18,118,604 times

Advertisements

Urine the right place if you simply take the next available urinal. It's also ok to leave a gap. There is no right or wrong.

My wife's aunt use to ask all men to sit down when using the bathroom at her house. I felt a little whipped for complying, but she was a neatnik and a germ freak, and wanted her bathroom to remain unaffected by male visitors to whatever degree was possible.

Quote:
Any other bathroom rules you live by?
Always use a paper towel to open the door when exiting a public restroom, and just toss it in the trashcan or on the floor on the way out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 11:55 AM

7,004 posts, read 21,397,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I look at the wall. I don't stare into another guy's eyes.
Well, I am not saying to stare but when someone kind of talks to you. That's what I meant.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:56 AM

23 posts, read 65,232 times
stepping out of the shower helps !

Old 05-20-2009, 11:56 AM

25,146 posts, read 54,086,109 times
I usually avoid the urinals. I don't want some oaf talking my ear off as I try to relieve myself of fluids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Well, I am not saying to stare but when someone kind of talks to you. That's what I meant.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:03 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,883,249 times
Default The Obvious Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
If there are 3 stalls in the bathroom, and from left to right there are 2 at a standard height and one for Emmanuel Lewis, and there is someone using the first stall on the left, should the second man use the second stall (middle) or the shorty?

LOL this is light-humored, but serious at the same time

Any other bathroom rules you live by?
What kind of relationship are you looking for?

Old 05-20-2009, 12:04 PM

1,196 posts, read 2,944,611 times
You gotta love the classic urinal phrase (One that is allowed by Man Law):

"This water sure is cold, and deep too!"

Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 PM

1,776 posts, read 4,014,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
What kind of relationship are you looking for?
That's one of those channel 3 expose' questions!

Old 05-20-2009, 03:48 PM

5,402 posts, read 12,701,544 times
i dont talk to no one, i dont look down, i hold on, i keep it quiet. and i dont care if anyone is next to me. if i have to go, i have to go.

all those rules of keeping a urinal between pi$$ers and such... frat boy drama/insecurity. who really cares whos next to them? get over it. im in there to pi$$ not talk or stare at anyone. i dont care if ten urinals are open or just one midget one, if i gotta go, i gotta go.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 PM

5,402 posts, read 12,701,544 times
its our nature.

we are always sizing each other up.

at the gym. in the showers. at work.

men compare everything. nicer car, bigger arms, better wife, prosperous job, penis size.

its our competitive nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam View Post
Ok, I'm not a guy but I have to ask...why do you guys need those nasty-arse urinals anyhow?? I mean there has been a couple of occasions when I have had to use the men's room because the line at the ladies room is too long and I am here to tell you...they are skanky! Why can't you just have regular toilets and regular stalls like we do? It only make this whole "male" issue about who is looking at who's "Johnson" and who is sizing up what the other guy has and who is spraying all over the place. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Women don't check each other out in the bathroom and could care less how big or small our body parts are. We just treat the bathroom as our own personal makeuup room, toilet room, social gathering spot...etc. AND....my only bathroom motto goes like this:

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat YOU wipe the seat".

Old 05-20-2009, 03:55 PM

25,146 posts, read 54,086,109 times
Competition like that is destructive. Seriously, not everybody has the genes to have mega huge arms and extra long cucumber type penis. That's so stupid to compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
its our nature.

we are always sizing each other up.

at the gym. in the showers. at work.

men compare everything. nicer car, bigger arms, better wife, prosperous job, penis size.

its our competitive nature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships