Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 10:20 AM

15,971 posts, read 9,398,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshyy View Post
I'm talking about guys commenting on my mother's behind and hollering at her from afar, the ones who still have a little bit of common sense, I guess. Imagine Jennifer Lopez's body, and that's how my mother's body is, obviously aged.
You're really getting into creepy TMI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2018, 10:22 AM

102,251 posts, read 108,166,150 times
Quote:
I'm talking about guys commenting on my mother's behind and hollering at her from afar, the ones who still have a little bit of common sense, I guess. Imagine Jennifer Lopez's body, and that's how my mother's body is, obviously aged.
Hollering at women from speeding cars is not "hitting on " them.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:26 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,319,820 times
Quote:
Yes, they do. The vast majority of women get hit on daily. Several times a day. Now, take into account that I'm talking about average women. Women who have the proper, healthy weight and body fat for their height and clear skin. I'm not talking about the new ''average'' where below average people tell themselves there's nothing wrong with them, that it's perfectly healthy to develop diabetes and heart disease before the age of 30. The vast majority of the people I see, young or old, in my day to day life is pretty much all fit, and every woman I know of gets hit on daily. And my friends aren't exactly like her

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content...866fdb5e_9.jpg

So it's not like I'm hanging out with super top models and I don't ''see'' the ''thousands'' of young women who can't get laid because no one notices them and just like I don't believe the average woman gets no attention from men, no way do I believe average men -average height, full head of hair, no deformities, proper weight for their height and low bf - go years and years without getting laid, with anyone.
No, no they don't. I've met men who haven't asked out a woman in over 5 years or more.

I've seen women say hi to a guy and he'd flat out ignore her. While that's rude, nobody is obligated to give you a chance.

I'm even guilty of ignoring women who said hi to me. When a woman says they don't get asked out believe them.

Many guys don't ask women out at all.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:33 AM

45,529 posts, read 60,760,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
That last line couldn't be further from the truth. Then again, I wasn't focused on dating much during college. My education came first.

Which is why you can't understand the "college is for dating" statement you responded to.

And no, it's not "further form the truth". It's the reality for most people.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:34 AM

102,251 posts, read 108,166,150 times
Quote:
No, no they don't. I've met men who haven't asked out a woman in over 5 years or more.

I've seen women say hi to a guy and he'd flat out ignore her. While that's rude, nobody is obligated to give you a chance.

I'm even guilty of ignoring women who said hi to me. When a woman says they don't get asked out believe them.

I remember a post, where you said you were talking to a couple of women who were pretty cute, fairly attractive, and they told you no guys have spoken to them or hit on them in over a year. They didn't have bf's, so they hadn't had a date in over a year, neither of them. Maybe there are regional differences in culture, to explain why a couple of guys here say the women they date get hit on constantly, even while on a date, but it's very common, even in bro-centric places like Seattle and Silicon Valley, for average, slim women to not attract male attention at all.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:36 AM

207 posts, read 108,736 times
Quote:
No, they don't. Average women who are a healthy weight and have clear skin do not get hit on daily,
Yes, they do. Everyday I see women being approached, being flirted with, being asked ''can you give me the time,'' guys asking for directions and midway through the conversation asking the woman's name,digits etc, I see women getting approached in bookstores, grocery stores, women quietly having a meal or coffee and guys introducing themselves, and that's outside of their own home. Inside, they are hit on on every social plataform there is. Facebook, twitter, online forums, everywhere.

These women aren't a 18 year old Cindy Crawford. They look the same as everyone else, but if guys want to get laid how do you think they are going to do about it? By looking at women and expecting women to approach them? Of course they are going to go up to women and try their luck.

Quote:
if so many guys are too shy to talk to women at all,
So many guys are too shy? Who are those guys who are too shy to talk to women? The handfuls of 18-22 year old kids who come to city-data asking women, ''this girl sat in front of me on the bus, does she like me?'' That's not how most guys are outside of city-data. if one was to take the awkward, socially inept men who come here as a certainty that most men are like this out there in the real world, we'd assume the world's population would be like 50 instead of 7 billion strong.

Quote:
while others are convinced that no woman would ever be interested in them,
And why would no woman be interested in them? What's wrong with them?

Quote:
others are convinced they "deserve" pretty blondes?
Why are you talking about red pillers? Red pillers and every member of the loserphere that goes by the name of mansphere should be identified, rounded up, and thrown into jail, permanently. They aren't men, there is no point in talking about those guys.

Quote:
What you're saying, is that every time a woman (average woman) goes to the store, someone hits on her. Every time she rides a bus or attends a public event, at least one guy hits on her. Every day that she goes to work, then goes home, somehow, somewhere, a guy jumps out from somewhere, and hits on her. So in the course of an ordinary, routine workday, between the time that she parks her car, gets out, goes into her office, and the time she leaves the office, gets back into her car, and drives home, or goes to the gym before going home, SEVERAL guys hit on her.
Yes, exactly. She doesn't notice it because #1 She's so overworked she's too tired to notice the men around her giving her attention.

#2 she isn't interested in dating right now, no point in looking around.

#3 she already has a boyfriend or a husband, there is no need for male attention in her life.

Quote:
But men believe that women don't want to be bothered at the gym,
Because they don't want to be bothered by men when they are working out, just like they don't want to get hit on by men in yoga clubs.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/liter...b_4937178.html

https://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybu...t-the-gym.html

These women even go to the point of sweating as much as possible to deter men from approaching them

How to avoid being hit on in the gym – Sweat Like A Pig

Bottom line is, most women are tired and fed up of male attention and just want to be able of going anywhere, doing anything, without having a man and his dog asking them out on a date.

How many times have I heard my female friends complain about being continuously harassed by men? And the men aren't ''creppy looking'' they are fit and well-groomed, and well-dressed, and some of my friends who say this are pretty homely, no offense to you, Jessica, wherever you are.

Quote:
Your fantasy makes no sense. It's not grounded in any kind of reality.
Sorry bro, it's your fantasy that makes no sense. Apparently women with jobs as soon as they leave their house until they return seemingly are not in contact with any man who isn't her boss, or the guy selling her groceries and they go years without getting any or very little male attention

Quote:
You're really getting into creepy TMI.
hahaha

Quote:
I remember a post, where you said you were talking to a couple of women who were pretty cute, fairly attractive, and they told you no guys have spoken to them or hit on them in over a year. They didn't have bf's, so they hadn't had a date in over a year, neither of them. Maybe there are regional differences in culture, to explain why a couple of guys here say the women they date get hit on constantly, even while on a date, but it's very common, even in bro-centric places like Seattle and Silicon Valley, for average, slim women to not attract male attention at all.
There you go, a couple of women who were pretty cute and fairly attractive who went on without male attention and without going on a date over a year, doesn't mean that the rest of the women are going to be invisible. You want to get laid, who are you going to hit on? That super attractive girl who probably makes bedding her harder than assaulting fort knox, or that average girl who still looks pretty good and isn't expecting a 25 year old Brad Pitt to approach her?

Old 07-07-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I remember that post and yeah it was accurate when I was in school. Some men are just socially awkward around women and therefore don't ask them.

Other places are different and the people are more outgoing.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Which is why you can't understand the "college is for daating" statement you responded to.

And no, it's not "further form the truth". It's the reality for most people.
It's further from my truth then. I wasn't worried about women in college cause I was there to learn, not distract myself.

I have a great career cause of it now.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:42 AM

45,529 posts, read 60,760,162 times
Quote:
It's further from my truth then. I wasn't worried about women in college cause I was there to learn, not distract myself.

I have a great career cause of it now.
As, probably, most of those do who worked their member until it almost fell off.

Old 07-07-2018, 10:47 AM

207 posts, read 108,736 times
Quote:

Low testosterone or they are out of shape and feel that approaching women would turn into nothing.

Quote:

What did those women look like?

Quote:

Then there's something wrong with them. I've rejected women I wasn't attracted to, and if I wasn't attracted to them it was because of a reason they can fix.

Quote:

That, I will never understand. But then again there are 40 year old men making a living playing video games everyday, the world is becoming strange.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships