Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2020, 02:02 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
3-4 episodes in. I’m emotionally attached to this show. You see people who are honestly trying to rise above the hand they were dealt and find love. You hate seeing them make mistakes but you have to remember they are on the spectrum and aren’t always able to help it. I’m glad to see that they are willing to seek help to improve their lot. I wish I was this purposeful about getting the help these people are getting a few years ago.
I really like it too! It makes a person think twice about people on the spectrum, and their abilities in dating.

There are so many things worse a person wanting to get to know you could do then “thoughtlessly” blurt out the truth of what they think, or give their honest opinion. I’m thinking some of the people I’ve written off as “rude” may have been on the spectrum. Maybe myself included.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2020, 08:39 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
I have throttled back on what I am streaming. I have cut way back on TV watching. I have been spending more time reading.

It is too nice a day to be sitting at my computer writing a long email. I might break it up in to a couple of emails.

Old 08-03-2020, 02:59 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,974,219 times
Today Andre had to go bid a job so our neighbor across the road drove me into the city to see the babies. When Andre called to see what time I wanted him to pick me up I gave him a time and told him to make sure that he bring the “car seats” because these little monkeys are coming home with us
today! What an ordeal! Today was the first time that daddy had a chance to hold them for more than a couple of minutes without a hazmat suit, mask and face shield. I still made him wear the mask though ( mama bear). Lol
Having a hard time.... leaving them alone so that they can sleep. Lol

Old 08-03-2020, 03:03 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Today Andre had to go bid a job so our neighbor across the road drove me into the city to see the babies. When Andre called to see what time I wanted him to pick me up I gave him a time and told him to make sure that he bring the “car seats” because these little monkeys are coming home with us
today! What an ordeal! Today was the first time that daddy had a chance to hold them for more than a couple of minutes without a hazmat suit, mask and face shield. I still made him wear the mask though ( mama bear). Lol
Awwww! What a great day! So excited for you.
They’re never going to leave you alone so you can sleep though!

Old 08-03-2020, 03:39 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,974,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Awwww! What a great day! So excited for you.
They’re never going to leave you alone so you can sleep though!
Thank you.
I can’t believe they’re finally here. I keep looking in on them... just to make sure. Lol

Old 08-03-2020, 04:58 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,653,975 times
Quote:
Truly a Wonderful Day, Mama & Daddy. Welcome Home, beloved babies...
When our babies came home, we checked them many times to make sure they were breathing.

Old 08-04-2020, 01:40 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,713,819 times
Quote:
So amazing! Congratulations to all of you!!!

Old 08-07-2020, 10:13 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Being a supervisor again is not fun when 20-25% of your team is out with Covid. I’ve managed through a major conversion and a merger. Managing through another merger and a separate with Covid ain’t for the faint at heart.

Old 08-10-2020, 01:56 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
I swear, between the gardeners in my our condo complex and the gardeners that work across the street it's one big continuous leaf blower / tree trimmer fest around here. I really like our complex and we live in a nice decent area, but the street we're on is pretty densely populated. Just noisy as hell, kids playing, people coming and going, trash trucks, UPS deliveries.

The next house we buy I swear I'm going to case the neighborhood out a bit at various hours of the day. I read somewhere in a real estate website that people should do that sort of thing if you want to get an idea of the neighborhood. I had no clue about that back when we bought our place.

Old 08-11-2020, 01:18 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I swear, between the gardeners in my our condo complex and the gardeners that work across the street it's one big continuous leaf blower / tree trimmer fest around here. I really like our complex and we live in a nice decent area, but the street we're on is pretty densely populated. Just noisy as hell, kids playing, people coming and going, trash trucks, UPS deliveries.

The next house we buy I swear I'm going to case the neighborhood out a bit at various hours of the day. I read somewhere in a real estate website that people should do that sort of thing if you want to get an idea of the neighborhood. I had no clue about that back when we bought our place.
you just reminded me, last week the gardener quoted $900 to trim one tree in front of my house. the kicker? I never asked for a quote, never said I wanted the tree trimmed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships