Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 11:11 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,756,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazedandAmused View Post
Anger towards me and what I represent is welcomed and understood completely. Insulting my wife is distasteful and inaccurate. Again, probably one of the best people you would ever have the pleasure of knowing.

She knows I have been unfaithful in the past. She has made it clear to me that she loves me and vowed to commit to me in the hope that I will change. Calling that 'stupid' is subjective. I wouldn't call it that. She's just a very rare kind of woman. Hard to explain.
I'm not angry at you, I couldn't care less about you. If your wife hasn't caught on to the fact you're sleeping with bucket loads of women then yes, she's dense. If she knows about it and you have an agreement then that's a different story. I suspect she knows you're unfaithful but stays with you for whatever reasons she has. Either which way your philandering means nothing to me except as something vaguely amusing to comment on.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:15 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,204,974 times
Quote:
Touche'. You're wrong about one thing in particular, though. You assume that I have the inability to remain faithful. This is an error that I would think someone as insightful as you pretend to be wouldn't make.
Maybe she saw your other posts on other threads and realized that you are just a big fraud. On here you're pretending to be all sorry and guilt ridden - on the other thread, you are talking about teaching other people's wives how to give you a blow job.

So - either this is all BS or you really are just a narcissistic piece of crap who really has no desire to change - just a desire for attention.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:17 AM

220 posts, read 364,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I'm not angry at you, I couldn't care less about you. If your wife hasn't caught on to the fact you're sleeping with bucket loads of women then yes, she's dense. If she knows about it and you have an agreement then that's a different story. I suspect she knows you're unfaithful but stays with you for whatever reasons she has. Either which way your philandering means nothing to me except as something vaguely amusing to comment on.

Okay. Carry on then.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Maybe she saw your other posts on other threads and realized that you are just a big fraud. On here you're pretending to be all sorry and guilt ridden - on the other thread, you are talking about teaching other people's wives how to give you a blow job.

So - either this is all BS or you really are just a narcissistic piece of crap who really has no desire to change - just a desire for attention.

I never talked about teaching other people's wives how to give a blowjob. I've never been with a married woman. She was referring to "plump single mothers" as if they were bottom of the pool in comparison to "hotties".

You should learn to comprehend what you read.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:19 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,746,529 times
Another troll who loves the spotlight and he's getting it. I'm sure he eats children, too.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:22 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,204,974 times
Quote:
I never talked about teaching other people's wives how to give a blowjob. I've never been with a married woman. She was referring to "plump single mothers" as if they were bottom of the pool in comparison to "hotties".

You should learn to comprehend what you read.
Sorry - you bragging about blow jobs from other types of women. Yeah - my reading comprehension is the thing that stinks here. Have you gotten enough attention yet? It's quite obvious that that's all that you are seeking.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Another troll who loves the spotlight and he's getting it. I'm sure he eats children, too.

I am not intelligent enough to be a troll, believe me. Only one person (besides myself) on this earth knows all about me (my therapist). Confession can be a tricky thing, he says. The world is like a mirror. Even though this is just the internet, a forum, I can unmask myself and I can see how the world sees me. In just the last hour I have seen how ugly it must be.

I may be a narcissist, or an egoist, or a jerk, or a douche, but I don't know it yet. I feel like I am a good person. I have many people in my life who are good to me, who love me. I don't see myself as any of these negative things. Maybe I should. That might be the point.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Sorry - you bragging about blow jobs from other types of women. Yeah - my reading comprehension is the thing that stinks here. Have you gotten enough attention yet? It's quite obvious that that's all that you are seeking.

My comment about blowjobs was an effort to combat the notion that chubby single women are somehow inferior to women with perfect bodies. It was in their defense. Although crude, its my illustration that chubby single mothers are not second-tier lovers.

Granted, it was a graphic illustration. Good point.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:30 AM

837 posts, read 962,584 times
If this isn't a troll post, I would love to point out the possibility of the wife cheating as well. Probably not with the hundreds of people that OP is misguidedly flaunting, but maybe 1-5 other partners.

"Oh but I would catch on to that and know if she was!" Really? If she's as smart as you're saying she is, it wouldn't be unimaginable that she's got the same game going on the side.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
If this isn't a troll post, I would love to point out the possibility of the wife cheating as well. Probably not with the hundreds of people that OP is misguidedly flaunting, but maybe 1-5 other partners.

"Oh but I would catch on to that and know if she was!" Really? If she's as smart as you're saying she is, it wouldn't be unimaginable that she's got the same game going on the side.

Good point, Glenmorangie, even though its moot. Every person is capable of making mistakes. I'm sure you've done some things in your life that I would find abhorrent. I never concern myself with things that "might be". I can only go off of the things I know, or what I believe. That's sufficient for me. I mean, the odds of my wife being a cheater are equal to the odds of the Pope being a gay prostitute. Both are within the realm of possibility, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.