Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2015, 06:50 PM

750 posts, read 644,195 times

Advertisements

OP,

No offense but you look like a complete nerd.

You need to hit the gym and lift heavy weights. You need to improve your diet. You need to throw away all your clothes and go purchase a new wardrobe.

OP, you can EASILY go and get an attractive wife from the Philippines. So, no worries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2015, 08:30 PM

2,148 posts, read 2,926,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
If you marry her, her spending and debt problems will become YOUR problems too.

Someone must be supporting her. There's no way $9 per hour can service all that debt plus pay for rent, utilities, and groceries.
At age 33 she lives at home with her parents.

Old 04-04-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I think you are very nice looking and, obviously smart, since you have a good education. My advice is the same as if you did not have Asperger's. You must go about your life doing what interests you and what makes you happy and grow as a person. This way, you are becoming the best you, possible, so when a woman comes along you will be ready.
If a woman never comes along, you will still be involved in the things you enjoy.
My nephew has Asperger's too. He graduated from a top engineering school and is working in the Boston area. I think he would like to have a girlfriend, but he never has. In the mean time, he enjoys working on the house he bought, and his hobbies.
Holy ****, I just read your post 167, and for God's sake don't do it. Change your phone number. Do you have parents? If so, I hope you listen to them.
I do have parents and they think marrying this girl with all her expensive spending and debts will get me into trouble.

Old 04-04-2015, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
If you marry her, her spending and debt problems will become YOUR problems too.

Someone must be supporting her. There's no way $9 per hour can service all that debt plus pay for rent, utilities, and groceries.
My parents have told me her debt and spending problems will become mine as well if I marry her.

Old 04-04-2015, 08:39 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,884,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous0381 View Post
My parents have told me her debt and spending problems will become mine as well if I marry her.
They are right.

I mean, if you're in love with her then you take on the debts and try to change what you can about the habits, but if you're just worried about finding someone, there are a lot of fish in the sea and you are too young to give up finding someone you might be in love with and even if that doesn't happen and you end up settling for someone you aren't, you can find someone without this (serious) problem.

Edit: You say she's Peruvian? If you mean Peruvian-American, cool. If you mean Peruvian-Peruvian, I'd be seriously wary of marrying someone who needs a green card -- I've seen that end poorly much more often then I've seen that end well.

Old 04-04-2015, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALackOfCreativity View Post
They are right.

I mean, if you're in love with her then you take on the debts and try to change what you can about the habits, but if you're just worried about finding someone, there are a lot of fish in the sea and you are too young to give up finding someone you might be in love with and even if that doesn't happen and you end up settling for someone you aren't, you can find someone without this (serious) problem.

Edit: You say she's Peruvian? If you mean Peruvian-American, cool. If you mean Peruvian-Peruvian, I'd be seriously wary of marrying someone who needs a green card -- I've seen that end poorly much more then I've seen that end well.
she is peruvain American

Old 04-04-2015, 10:02 PM

This woman is also bipolar. She is in a bad mood half the time

Old 04-04-2015, 10:40 PM

This woman has no college education. She may not even have a high school diploma.

Old 04-05-2015, 06:29 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,993,273 times
A more cynical person would think you are pulling our legs. If you truly did graduate from college (your spelling would indicate otherwise) you must have some ability to think logically. If so, you already know the answers to the questions you're asking.

Old 04-05-2015, 06:51 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,234,127 times
Listen to them. You sound so sweet and vulnerable, and not thinking objectively.
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous0381 View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships