Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2015, 07:51 PM

750 posts, read 644,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
There are plenty of pretty and nice women here.
True, but how many pretty and nice women are gonna marry a guy like the OP?

Very little.

He has a MUCH better chance with Eastern European women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2015, 07:57 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post

Very little.

I would if I was older and he liked black chicks

Old 04-06-2015, 08:09 PM

2,148 posts, read 2,927,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous0381 View Post
I should have known better and not been so desperate.
I'm now without a job and going back to school to learn computer networking and computer technician. I'm hoping that trade school will get me a career. I graduated from a public state university back in June 2004 only to end up with dead end retail jobs.

My girlfriend has never been to college not even junior college. She maybe didn't even finish high school. I was talking to her about high school and she never took algebra 2,algebra, biology,chemistry or geometry.

It makes me wonder.

Old 04-06-2015, 08:13 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times
Quote:
I'm now without a job and going back to school to learn computer networking and computer technician. I'm hoping that trade school will get me a career. I graduated from a public state university back in June 2004 only to end up with dead end retail jobs.

My girlfriend has never been to college not even junior college. She maybe didn't even finish high school. I was talking to her about high school and she never took algebra 2,algebra, biology,chemistry or geometry.

It makes me wonder.
What did you major in?

Old 04-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
What did you major in?
I majored in radio-tv-film at Csun which stands for California state university Northridge

Old 04-06-2015, 08:28 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,886,108 times
Quote:

It makes me wonder.
Completely outside of what you do vis-a-vis this relationship check the attitude with regard to the degree. Having gone to college or not doesn't make you a better or worse person. More than anything it's a signalling mechanism and once you know how intelligent and educated (formally in a classroom or otherwise) someone is from observing them you should rely on that for your judgments, not the signal you've now obsoleted with more direct information.

Old 04-06-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALackOfCreativity View Post
Completely outside of what you do vis-a-vis this relationship check the attitude with regard to the degree. Having gone to college or not doesn't make you a better or worse person. More than anything it's a signalling mechanism and once you know how intelligent and educated (formally in a classroom or otherwise) someone is from observing them you should rely on that for your judgments, not the signal you've now obsoleted with more direct information.
Very true

Old 04-06-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post

Very little.

Why is this?

Old 04-07-2015, 12:10 AM

Quote:
I would if I was older and he liked black chicks
keyword "would"

and if he doesnt date asians then it's safe to assume he doesnt date black girls.

he is gonna have to do a complete make over or lower his standards, or go abroad to find a partner.

Old 04-07-2015, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Why is this?
Easy. Eastern Europe is poor. Hot slim model looking women would jump at the chance for a better life. They are not picky when it comes to looks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships