Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 02:36 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,485,829 times

Advertisements

straight or big curls over curly kinky for sure!

Big bouncy spiral curls...oh yeah! Especially on lighter colored hair!

The real truth is that most more mature men would rather have a well adjusted woman that doesn't bust his balls every chance she gets than one with perfect hair!

Last edited by Cyborgt800; 11-20-2012 at 02:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2012, 03:20 PM

2,779 posts, read 5,502,941 times
Blue steel and magnum totally made my day

I have short hair (think Ginnifer Goodwin before she went really short) and while my husband really didn't want me to cut it, he actually prefers it short now and has asked me to keep it short.

I think often small people look better with shorter hair and taller women look better with longer hair. Exceptions of course but just my (female) opinion.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:05 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,510,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug11768 View Post
Hello Gents - How important is a woman's hair when it comes to your attraction to her? Does it matter long, short, thick, thin, ect.? What do you prefer? Have you ever been turned off by a woman simply because her hair?

Very important. I like dark colors like Black and Dark Brown.

A little pass shoulder length. Straight, soft and silky.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:08 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,152,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug11768 View Post
Hello Gents - How important is a woman's hair when it comes to your attraction to her? Does it matter long, short, thick, thin, ect.? What do you prefer? Have you ever been turned off by a woman simply because her hair?
I love a women with long hair.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:10 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,940,677 times
Sometimes I am turned off by short hair if it makes a woman look butch, Pink is a good example, short hair kind of accentuates the mannishness of her face. If a woman is good looking enough she can pull off anything tho, like Natalie Portman and Sinead O'Connor still look hot bald

Old 11-20-2012, 06:11 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,152,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I've noticed a lot of men prefer straight hair over curly hair.

I usually wear my hair curly and to my shoulders (recently cut it) and I straightened it for the first time and got more attention than ever before! I liked it, but I missed my curly hair.

Do men prefer straight over curly hair?
I can't speak for all men, but I like straight hair.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:07 PM

17,218 posts, read 57,105,963 times
I can go for any hair color or length, to me it's more important that the hair "works" with a gal's face. The only exception is I don't like a really short style like a man's military hair cut - tapered off in the rear, cut up off the ears - just don't like it. Any sort of buzz cut or mohawk is out with me as well.

Straight or curly can work for me.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 PM

701 posts, read 1,563,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I've noticed a lot of men prefer straight hair over curly hair.

I usually wear my hair curly and to my shoulders (recently cut it) and I straightened it for the first time and got more attention than ever before! I liked it, but I missed my curly hair.

Do men prefer straight over curly hair?
I think it's because they can run their hands through straight hair. With curly hair, touch it and it turns into a frizz explosion. I have very long and very curly hair, and I generally don't let anyone touch my hair for that reason.

Unless we're in bed, then I don't care.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelles View Post
I think it's because they can run their hands through straight hair. With curly hair, touch it and it turns into a frizz explosion. I have very long and very curly hair, and I generally don't let anyone touch my hair for that reason.

Unless we're in bed, then I don't care.
I have embraced my kinky curly hair and rarely straighten it (once or twice a year maybe)

(this is not me...but we have similar hair)

My Hair Texture - YouTube

Old 11-20-2012, 08:36 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,599,411 times
As long as she's not bald or has a military-style buzz cut, there's a chance that I'll find it attractive. I will say that I'm not a big fan of braided hair (many times it just looks nappy to me) or frizzy hair...but there are exceptions.

I do prefer brunette and dark-blond hair over light-blond and red hair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships