Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2012, 12:20 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,942,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I'm not trying to break you down. I just know a lot of men who had your train of thought and things didn't turn out they way they imagined it, despite being handsome, in great shape and making good money.

But dude, I wouldn't be bragging about potentially making 200K at 40 when you're not even making that now.
I'm already on that career path and in an industry where $200k+ is common for those with a JD or MBA and 10+ years experience (which is what I'd have at 40).

As far as not being able to find someone at 40 (assuming I even want to), the worst case scenario is that I go find a highly attractive chick in the 27-32 range over in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Cuba, etc. and bring her back to the States. You act like American women are the only game in town.

Last edited by bicoastal10; 09-03-2012 at 12:29 PM..

Old 09-03-2012, 12:30 PM

7,954 posts, read 8,277,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Are you wondering because you are jealous or just because you are wondering if this is normal after a long term relationship breakup? Humans deal with loss in various ways and this is obviously her way of dealing with the loss of her long term relationship. Anyway, how do you know for sure she has done this? Are you there? Have you seen her having sex with every man she meets? Bottom line, none of your business and why do you really care.
^^^^
This

I always wonder that when people make threads like this it's just to air out the dirty laundry of other people like a bunch of gossipy school girls. I doubt the OP really gives a crap about this woman and just did it for sh!ts and giggles.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:32 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,470,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
I'm already on that career path and in an industry where $200k+ is common for those with a JD or MBA and 10+ years experience (which is what I'd have at 40).

As far as not being able to find someone at 40 (assuming I even want to), the worst case scenario is that I go find a highly attractive chick in the 27-32 range over in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Cuba, etc. and bring her back to the States. You act like American women are the only game in town.
Why waste time & money going there. Just have her FedExed overnight to the states. make sure you get insurance on the package though. Or better yet, why not just bring back a container full of them and sell them here in the states???? From what I read, you're not alone is this line of thinking here on C-D.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:52 PM

770 posts, read 1,185,401 times
Quote:
That doesn't make sense. A guy being able to "do better" has to do with looks, intelligence, financial status, etc., not morals and ethics. Chicks aren't going around like "ahh, he has great morals and ethics so I'll date him!" lol
Women don't care about morals. Right. So, the next time you meet someone you want to date, just show her this thread.

I'm pretty sure you already realize your above comment is BS though, which is why you said this:

Quote:
No one knows me on here so I can speak my mind. Obviously, I wouldn't make any of this known to those I encounter in real life.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:39 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,298,007 times
Quote:
As long as it's not HIV or herpes, I'm not too worried about it. Everything else can be patched up with a penicillin shot or a couple of capsules.

Are you trying to sound as disgusting and reprehensible as humanly possible?

Old 09-03-2012, 02:40 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,310,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
It's either a troll or
a sociopath.

Either way, I'm done.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:51 PM

102,576 posts, read 109,405,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Yes, he's showing off.

6,732 posts, read 5,222,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Oh I get it. I hope you get it...your own deep lack of character and ethics.

I also get Doll Eyes. Men like you are the reason she thinks the way she does.

Doll Eyes not all men would behave this way. They're not all borderline rapists. Some do know its not appropriate to jump and dump a needy girl.

They just don't tend to post on CD.
Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
condom breaks during intercourse/you touch the condom as you take it off and you infect yourself. she gave you herpes not knowing she even had it yet because she it hasn't manifested bad physical symptoms yet (Hench she did not know). now what?

or alternatively, she request oral and you receive (HSV2) it that way. herpes is not spread through open sores and the carrier does not need to have an outbreak to transmit it to another, it only requires skin to skin contact...condoms do not offer full protection or fool proof protection....they only offer what you see it covering.
Is herpes really a big deal, though? I mean isn't it just cold sores, as far as HSV1 goes? I know some people who have it, yet you wouldn't have ever guessed it since they never have any breakouts. No way I would mess with a girl with the Herp, but jus sayin'.

I'm not trying to downplay it because it's still a STD, but to put it in the same category as HIV is a reach, especially considering other STD's like HPV and Hep B.

---

I think y'all are being a little too harsh. I mean, borderline rape? I've never heard of that term in my life, at least defined as that. Now I wouldn't personally mess with a girl like that, but I'm not going to condemn the guy for trying to get his thang wet.

Some of you are suggesting that he be her knight and shining armor and honestly, it sounds like that would be a complete waste of his time. If she's running through guys like wet TP, you really think she wants to be consoled by him? No, she's going to brush him off and go back to being passed around more than a Sunday morning offering plate. He won't hit? Fine, she'll find other guys to (literally) step in his place.

I also don't see how this guys story isn't believable. I get it, the people that brag the most online tend not to be about the life they describe, but this guy's story is very believable. I personally know plenty of guys like this, they run through women, sorority girls, young professionals, MILFs, GILFs, etc. You think what he's doing is borderline rape, I'd shutter to see how you respond of I relayed some of my friends' stories. This goes back to the whole 'girls wanna bad boy' thing, but that's for another time or place.

It comes of as bragging, but really, he's just telling it like it is.

Side note: I'm glad I popped my popcorn and ate it before **** hit the fan with the STD talk.

545 posts, read 912,997 times
I wouldn't tell anyone my business, but after eight years with the same dish I would be very hungry to sample the buffet. :-) I love being single, can have whatever I desire whenever I want it. Life is good.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:01 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,310,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Nice.

Is herpes really a big deal, though? I mean isn't it just cold sores, as far as HSV1 goes? I know some people who have it, yet you wouldn't have ever guessed it since they never have any breakouts. No way I would mess with a girl with the Herp, but jus sayin'.

I'm not trying to downplay it because it's still a STD, but to put it in the same category as HIV is a reach, especially considering other STD's like HPV and Hep B.

---

I think y'all are being a little too harsh. I mean, borderline rape? I've never heard of that term in my life, at least defined as that. Now I wouldn't personally mess with a girl like that, but I'm not going to condemn the guy for trying to get his thang wet.

Some of you are suggesting that he be her knight and shining armor and honestly, it sounds like that would be a complete waste of his time. If she's running through guys like wet TP, you really think she wants to be consoled by him? No, she's going to brush him off and go back to being passed around more than a Sunday morning offering plate. He won't hit? Fine, she'll find other guys to (literally) step in his place.

I also don't see how this guys story isn't believable. I get it, the people that brag the most online tend not to be about the life they describe, but this guy's story is very believable. I personally know plenty of guys like this, they run through women, sorority girls, young professionals, MILFs, GILFs, etc. You think what he's doing is borderline rape, I'd shutter to see how you respond of I relayed some of my friends' stories. This goes back to the whole 'girls wanna bad boy' thing, but that's for another time or place.

It comes of as bragging, but really, he's just telling it like it is.

Side note: I'm glad I popped my popcorn and ate it before **** hit the fan with the STD talk.

Nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships