Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: He should start hugging and kissing her:
After a few minutes 14 18.42%
After a few hours 19 25.00%
Not until the second date 14 18.42%
On the third date or it's hopeless 29 38.16%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 10:43 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,742,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
I agree with your post, its rather refreshing to see someone else get it for a change. Here is my short angle on what you wrote. A woman, can be sexualy attracted to a nice guy as well as bad boy (and everything in between obviously). If she meets a nice guy and thinks of him as boyfriend material, thats when "ill make him wait 90 days, because otherwise he would think im a ****, besides "the rules" advises it" - type of treatment the guy receives. He walks around with blue balss for 3 mnths and has to beg for sex for the lifetime of the relationship, as she holds the ultimate power of vajayjay over his head, from day 1. If she meets a bad boy, who is clearly not a boyfriend material, because he treats her like crap, yet is still sexualy attracted to him, she will give it up on the first date as long as the guy knows how to seduce her and provide her with ability to push the responsibility for sex on something or someone else. "oh, he swept me off my feet, there was nothing i could do" "i had too much to drink, and was really horny, there was nothng i could do". Now, ask some guys what they would rather have, blue balls for 3 months and having to beg for sex forever or ability to get laid on a first date. You all know this is real talk.
LOL, sometimes you are on the mark, and then sometimes you say stuff like this. It's like you only see the North Pole and South Pole and are blind to the whole world in between.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2012, 11:02 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,612,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
LOL, sometimes you are on the mark, and then sometimes you say stuff like this. It's like you only see the North Pole and South Pole and are blind to the whole world in between.
Of course, there is a whole world in between, and its actualy where most guys are at. Im just using two extremes to illustrate a point.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:32 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,118,838 times
For me, it all depends on the chemistry. I've been on dates where I couldn't wait for the guy to kiss me and I've been on dates where I dreaded the end because I did NOT want him to try to kiss me. It's really just whatever feels right. I see the value in waiting awhile and yet I also think hey...we're both adults and if we're into each other why wait some arbitrary amount of time so that we can follow some sort of stupid rule book. Some guys just a want a piece and they're going to get what they want and leave...they may even wait around until the woman feels okay with it meanwhile they're getting what they can from other women in the interim. I've recently learned strong chemistry is very very hard to deny.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:40 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,489,386 times
^^^^[[ RIGHT! its that arbitrary time or date number that is a BS game.

All these "nice guys" have to do is figure out your number and push your buttons....then you're played.

It's funny that so many chastise a guy for being honest about his interests...at least he's HONEST and then you can make up your own mind.

The women who trade sex for love are no better than the guys who trade love for sex.

I only date women smart and independant enough to figure out what they want right away.
It's there or its not.....no games.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:42 PM

1,976 posts, read 2,356,269 times
'After a few minutes', lol.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:02 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,489,386 times
You laugh because you feel intimidated that others know themselves well.enough to make their own decisipns quickly.....you want to label them.

Courting and wooing are charades designed to change someone's mind or fool them....just as the setup is on a con...its designed to set up trust and greed...no different in dating....some of you can't understand this concept though....that's why you get played.

The ONLY way to not get played is to not try to GET something out of it!

Old 08-10-2012, 01:09 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,130,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
All these "nice guys" have to do is figure out your number and push your buttons....then you're played.
AS IF it's that easy! How stupid do you think women are? You must run in a very different crowd from mine.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:17 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,130,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Courting and wooing are charades designed to change someone's mind or fool them....just as the setup is on a con...its designed to set up trust and greed...no different in dating....some of you can't understand this concept though....that's why you get played.
We're changing your name from Cyborgt to Cynic800.
"Charades designed to change someone's mind or fool them", give me a BREAK! Do any of the guys on CD (besides Baldrick, iknowftball, Knight, and a few others) have any idea what real life is like? Look, Cynic800, if you can't trust people and think everyone is out to con you, you might as well shoot yourself now. Life isn't worth living under those circumstance. Tear down the Berlin Wall you've built around your heart, and try to enjoy life with joy, sincerety and spontaneity.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:26 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,742,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
AS IF it's that easy! How stupid do you think women are? You must run in a very different crowd from mine.
Hi stranger! I find you attractive. I would like to have sex. Would you like to have sex? Let's go to my place so you know where I live. Or we could go to your place because being isolated with a stranger in a strange place is super hot. You promise not to rape me if I change my mind or rob me when we're done, right? And if the condom breaks and I get an STD or end up pregnant, you'll be here, right? Awesome!

Old 08-10-2012, 03:36 PM

1,976 posts, read 2,356,269 times
I don't see anything wrong with 'after a few minutes', why waste time, I'd take a date like that, lol. "Did you want to see a movie or....oh, you DO have a birthmark".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships